Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i really wish she become jallad boss for him but she will not and this will make him more guilt in future.i can see he not going to able forgive himself to become so cruel to the girl he love most.

but i think she will become strict
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Annie let me find out am confused too
btw
I seriously want Nafisa kicked out of the house! I cant stand her! Was she smiling, smirking, or feeling sad when ZaYa were signing the divorce paper? Uhhh I will wait for the day when her character is permanently kicked out! I want that day to come ASAP! I want her truth out!
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Annie let me find out am confused too

btw
I seriously want Nafisa kicked out of the house! I cant stand her! Was she smiling, smirking, or feeling sad when ZaYa were signing the divorce paper? Uhhh I will wait for the day when her character is permanently kicked out! I want that day to come ASAP! I want her truth out!

she wasnt happy
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I ws thinkng,jst imagine,If dis situation was reverse & Aaliya behaving like Zain & Zain's position was of Aaliya,am damn sure abhi tak Aaliya wud hv got all d blames & jootas & chappals frm people.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So y did rehan say... talaq is impossible.

I m so confused... anyways. ... I thought only ZaYa scene was good in today's episode. Rest was poorly executed. I wanted new scenes for Zaya missing each other...

also m waiting desperately for aaliya to read love notes...
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mehr is given at the tym of nikaah to a girl from her husband...n ryt aftr the nikaah the girl owns her mehr...she has all ryts on dat mehr...her husband also can have dat mehr if she giv him but if she is divorced dat mehr belongs oly to that girl n her husband has no rights on it...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

I ws thinkng,jst imagine,If dis situation was reverse & Aaliya behaving like Zain & Zain's position was of Aaliya,am damn sure abhi tak Aaliya wud hv got all d blames & jootas & chappals frm people.

honestly I'm not support Zain after yesterday when he refused to lesson Aliya.but i know he going to repent badly more then we can imagen.let's just wait for that moment to come i can see him in knee and ask for forgiveness from Aliya
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^Ache Din Aagaye hain 🥳
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Mehr once given belongs to that girl oly...not that she can take it only on divorce...

ok so it means she is d owner evn widout divorce stuff but i'm confused again..this d first talaaq..is it..

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waaahhh kya increasement aayi haiii
Khushi wale happy lucky din hamare mutthi mein haiii