Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

We still have three months before anything is finalized in regards to divorce but what a slap in the face to Suraiya, Shazia and Nafeesa they all wanted Aaliya out of BV well now their wish has been granted with a price! Usman is awesome, he so knew what this poor girl would go through and looked out for her well being.

Usmaan was way ahead in his thinking.. LOL!! Can't wait to see the look on Suraiyya's face.

How about Shazia helping Aaliya now? She'd be the first to oppose divorce seeing the property going away from her.. 😆
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! Awsome,can't wait to see the 3 dayan's reaction.theeno ke theeno iss shock se pagla na hojaye.
I'm liking Rehan so far I hope he stays like this and doesn't fall for Aliya.Im sure Rehan will help Aliya get our Zain back cuz honestly I don't like this Zain at all.
Divorce has not happened yet so these people need to stop writing stuff like that.
They have 3 months to reconcile and signing the papers is more of a legal formality which also takes time.But for us it's what happens in these 3 months that is important.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
How abt these looks for Aliya?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Usmaan was way ahead in his thinking.. LOL!! Can't wait to see the look on Suraiyya's face.

How about Shazia helping Aaliya now? She'd be the first to oppose divorce seeing the property going away from her.. 😆

He really was and I'm so glad he looked out for Aaliya's well being.

LOL! Shazia is going to want to be Aaliya's BFF 😆
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looking forward for it
n plz aliya use ur detective brains n catch Nafeesa soon
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aliya will be boss and head of Abdullah this think make me so happy.beta Zain get ready to work under your smart wifey.i can't wait for her to give order to him.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All these mnths a lot of people were thinking why Aaliya is not shown joining d office or why doesn't she work.Now they got d answer.Earlier when she was Aaliya Z.A. she was all into family & husband.But now she'll find her own identity as Aaliya.She's not jst capable of taking tuitions but can also handle d Hotel empire.

Why doesn't this Rehan start his investigation frm d Police station itself.Nowadays jst by tracing 1 phone call & it's location,half of d case can b solved.Doesnt he watch Crime Patrol
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs!!
Im so excited 😛
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

He really was and I'm so glad he looked out for Aaliya's well being.

LOL! Shazia is going to want to be Aaliya's BFF 😆

Totally! Plus we have Gauhar too.. They wouldn't have shown Shazia constantly feeling bad for her sister for nothing. She's gonna come around, even though for a little time and for her own selfish reasons.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: richmich

All these mnths a lot of people were thinking why Aaliya is not shown joining d office or why doesn't she work.Now they got d answer.Earlier when she was Aaliya Z.A. she was all into family & husband.But now she'll find her own identity as Aaliya.She's not jst capable of taking tuitions but can also handle d Hotel empire.

Why doesn't this Rehan start his investigation frm d Police station itself.Nowadays jst by tracing 1 phone call & it's location,half of d case can b solved.Doesnt he watch Crime Patrol

i actually still don't understand why didn't Rehan asked ShaLam why they though about domestic violence against Suri? what made them do that?
Aliya still don't know about Nafessa.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago