Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4115930 dats my story

Ive read it...nice storyy
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well my story is little different bt nt less then u ppl!! πŸ˜‰
TBH I use to hate indian serials!! I always use to say to my cousins dat y u ppl watch...hamesha ronna dhona n bahu-saas saga!!
So those days all paki drams like ZGH ,HUMSAFAR .DIL E MUZTAR...ETc were over!! So was completely bored!!! As I was surfing on youtube...found aliya n zain...I jist watch for few hours...
Den started wid written updates, den I was like nahi khuch tou baat hai...lets start watching!!! It was april...I got addicted...n it was after aliya leaves BV ...dat railway station epi...
SO YES THIS IS MY FIRST EVER INDIAN SERIAL AS PAKI FAN!!!! GOT COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO BI N HARSHIKA!! n I watch only dis indian serial, coz its differnt n unique!! Specially the couple is far away unique!! Its doesnt look from any angle...its dere debut!!!
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well I actually didn't watch BI from the start, I only started in April I think. First when I heard of BI I think I'd actually storm never to watch it coz I was watching another show with Muslim bg n ppl were creating all this rivalry n competition between the 2 shows n being the person that I am, I hardly even looked at bi when the promos came out. I think I watched one of the promos when it came out only coz the some ppl on that forum were saying that bi was being copied from that show but it wasn't true anyways lol πŸ˜†. That show was fav at that time but then the male lead was replaced n I quit watching the show.One day I was just surfing some old episodes of jdj on yt n I saw bi in the suggested videos list n I just clicked on that episode n watched the first part which happened to be a zaya scene, it was the one after they found the so called back at, where zaya become actual friends n wen aaliya was saying "sirf dosti ki hai?", that one, I total luvd zain's reactions, they were like so funny, poor zain.πŸ˜†
I actually luvd that scene so much that I ran off to watch the previous episodes n I think I watched around 15 episodes in a go, it actually only took me 4 days to get addicted to bi, bi is one of the best shows I've ever watched. :)
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOOL! I love all of your stories here! Here you go with mine!

My friend is a total MB lover so she was actually compelling me to watch that.I just switched on the TV and saw the episode - which i totally did not understand.And when BI's 'Ab Tak Aapne Dekha' thing was playing.I was just watching that while playing with my Ipad.

Guess what? After that ab tak aapne dekha thing i got to see Zeshaan Blaming her with a Pic.Remember? So i just saw the whole episode because.I liked Harsh when i saw him first 🀣 And BAM she slapped him!

I and "Manzoor Nahi" i was impressed with this girl and when i saw her face clearly - it was a much known face! I remembered that she was the one who played 'Meena' in chikku Bukku!(i liked her in the movie actually so i just saw that fully).

And i wasnt much interested then too! But when i saw the Precap and that music on the BG.(Precap was 'Hug') thats all and it was a friday and i missed only 9 episodes so i saw all of them overnight!

And there you go - One more person to the ZaYa Addicts List!πŸ˜†

Thanks To My Friend!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

LOOL! I love all of your stories here! Here you go with mine!

My friend is a total MB lover so she was actually compelling me to watch that.I just switched on the TV and saw the episode - which i totally did not understand.And when BI's 'Ab Tak Aapne Dekha' thing was playing.I was just watching that while playing with my Ipad.

Guess what? After that ab tak aapne dekha thing i got to see Zeshaan Blaming her with a Pic.Remember? So i just saw the whole episode because.I liked Harsh when i saw him first 🀣 And BAM she slapped him!

I and "Manzoor Nahi" i was impressed with this girl and when i saw her face clearly - it was a much known face! I remembered that she was the one who played 'Meena' in chikku Bukku!(i liked her in the movie actually so i just saw that fully).

And i wasnt much interested then too! But when i saw the Precap and that music on the BG.(Precap was 'Hug') thats all and it was a friday and i missed only 9 episodes so i saw all of them overnight!

And there you go - One more person to the ZaYa Addicts List!πŸ˜†

Thanks To My Friend!

Wow...frnd ne MB ko recommend kiya par pyaar kiya Beintehaa seπŸ˜†
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Well I actually didn't watch BI from the start, I only started in April I think. First when I heard of BI I think I'd actually storm never to watch it coz I was watching another show with Muslim bg n ppl were creating all this rivalry n competition between the 2 shows n being the person that I am, I hardly even looked at bi when the promos came out. I think I watched one of the promos when it came out only coz the some ppl on that forum were saying that bi was being copied from that show but it wasn't true anyways lol πŸ˜†. That show was fav at that time but then the male lead was replaced n I quit watching the show.One day I was just surfing some old episodes of jdj on yt n I saw bi in the suggested videos list n I just clicked on that episode n watched the first part which happened to be a zaya scene, it was the one after they found the so called back at, where zaya become actual friends n wen aaliya was saying "sirf dosti ki hai?", that one, I total luvd zain's reactions, they were like so funny, poor zain.πŸ˜†

I actually luvd that scene so much that I ran off to watch the previous episodes n I think I watched around 15 episodes in a go, it actually only took me 4 days to get addicted to bi, bi is one of the best shows I've ever watched. :)

Wowww...itne saare epis itne thode din mein😲
WowπŸ‘
Hum sab BI ke pehli jhalak mein iss serial ke deewane ban gaye
Kya fandom hai humari...itni pagalpanti
Includin mee ofcourse
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^^LOL exactly! And i made her watch BI and she is a Pree freak actually - She doesnt like Harshad's Voice,which i lOvE πŸ˜† And she just gets updates from me everyday and watches online if she can same case with my sister but she doesnt know who are Harsh and Pree 🀣
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

^^^LOL exactly! And i made her watch BI and she is a Pree freak actually - She doesnt like Harshad's Voice,which i lOvE πŸ˜† And she just gets updates from me everyday and watches online if she can same case with my sister but she doesnt know who are Harsh and Pree 🀣

Lol aisa kaun hai jo Harshad kii voice se Nafrat karta hai😲...I am madly in love with him and his voice😳...
No one in my family knows my pagalpanti level for BI...πŸ˜‰
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The same kind of post is made by renu few days back there I hv written my story ...bt for forum activity n for u writing it again.
Honestly BI promos didn't impress me I was lk shaadi nahi karni hai toh why wastime time n money I thought its a bakwas concept bt I was wrong one day I was randomly changing the channel n comeacross zaya railway station scene I think its 28th march episode dn't remember the exact date bt in tat scene zaya impressed me so much n their chemistry was mindblowing frm tat day I never miss a single episode of it n had catch all its previous episodes frm net by awaking at night till 3 or 4 am everyday as I got so eager to knw abt their story after watching tat station scene tat in just 1 week I watched 3 months episodes back to back ...zaya has made me mad n so as harshika.
N I also watch RR b4 same as u bt after BI I left RR n get hooked to BI nw my day night all passes on thinking abt ths shw...completely fallen in love it...n regretting my decision of nt giving ths shw a chance n watching it frm starting its really a unique shw with unique concept n best cast ever.