Purani Yaadein...Iss Post Ko Kholo..lol

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello People,Forum is quite dead since Usmans death has been there...guess you are giving him RIP wishes or too depressed to make posts!!!
Same here...but we have to be strong and plus quite happy with the promo n current track noww
Yeah Yeah okk enough of my bakwaas n i will come to the topic...

Yes,so what was ur reaction when you saw Beintehaa promo 1 for first time n why did you start watching beintehaa

So my reaction aftr watching promo 1...
Yeh kya bakwaas hai..itna serious showw...nahinn aur ek ArShi competor...😭
Nafrat,Shaadi same thing...Leads r soo boring
Plss dont throw chappals at me...as i regret thinking like that 😭

Huhh my story of watching Beintehaa...
One day I was getting too bored..so suddenly Beintehaa came in my mind...i was reading reviews n got impressed with em and thought of watching on YouTube...hayee i so fell in love with the show,leads and concept tht i forgot abt RangRasiya...so gaot addicted and became die hard Zain-Aaliya and Beintehaa...pura din mein iss serial ke baare maein hi sochti thi or abhi tak sochti hoon lol...

Thts my story
I know lame post par missin 650 hume har haal mein khatam karna hai...
Mission 650
Plzz comment and like even though this post was bad
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe...
U r watching zaya videos and I am dreaming about them even when I am attending my classes...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was killing my time in the on-call room.. tho socha ki toda tv dekthe hai... tv on kiya tho colors aaya.. saw a groom and bride are dancing romantically but suddenly he threw on bed and started insulting her but to my utter surprise she retaliated and gave it right back at him.. my thought was "that is not a typical tv bahu" .. made a note mentally to check this new "serial" and I did, in 4 days all episodes covered... Rest is history.. never missed till today...😃
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Hehehe...
U r watching zaya videos and I am dreaming about them even when I am attending my classes...

Lol...same here...😛
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Lol...same here...😛

We r sailing in the same boat...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Was killing my time in the on-call room.. tho socha ki toda tv dekthe hai... tv on kiya tho colors aaya.. saw a groom and bride are dancing romantically but suddenly he threw on bed and started insulting her but to my utter surprise she retaliated and gave it right back at him.. my thought was "that is not a typical tv bahu" .. made a note mentally to check this new "serial" and I did, in 4 days all episodes covered... Rest is history.. never missed till today...😃

Wowww...i started BI at Feb and I coverd all history episodes in 5 days...my mom had no idea wht i do all day on my ipad lol...
zaya-lover20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haha nice story wese mere bhi zada diff nai hai mai ne bhi jb promo dekha to mujhe laga k jese baki sare drame hte hai wese he hga bla bla but mujhe zain acha laga tha shuru se hi first episode bhen se sath dekhe to socha ita bura nai hai drama or phr intrest barha or aesa intrest barha k now i m too much addicted to the sow and specially zain aliya n ya exactly din bhar inhi k bare mae sochti hun k ab kya hga or purni episodes bhi dekhte rehte hun kuch nai to pics.. I m now madly love with zain and aliya.. :p lekin last wek se mae drama nae dekh rae lekin ab lagta dekhna pare ga q k aliya or zain saath mae kaam jo karenge..
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-lover20

Haha nice story wese mere bhi zada diff nai hai mai ne bhi jb promo dekha to mujhe laga k jese baki sare drame hte hai wese he hga bla bla but mujhe zain acha laga tha shuru se hi first episode bhen se sath dekhe to socha ita bura nai hai drama or phr intrest barha or aesa intrest barha k now i m too much addicted to the sow and specially zain aliya n ya exactly din bhar inhi k bare mae sochti hun k ab kya hga or purni episodes bhi dekhte rehte hun kuch nai to pics.. I m now madly love with zain and aliya.. :p lekin last wek se mae drama nae dekh rae lekin ab lagta dekhna pare ga q k aliya or zain saath mae kaam jo karenge..

First i thought mein yeh show bilkul bardaash nahi karpaungi...its too serious n all by promos but the show turned out to be too gud n im addicted to it like hell now
minihashu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me it all started in january but before the serial started .. After i came back from india i was just checking channels out so that i could watch something new and interesting so eventually i saw this promo of beintehaa and i thought oh god not again same cliche love story but the only thing i noticed in the promo was the girl(aaliya) is so much like amrita and the voice is also so similar and i was like how can this be and top of that i didn't even go check on net to see if they are sisiters or not lol i know lame me 😛 But wheneva i saw the promo i just kept telling my bro she is so much like amrita .. Then eventually i forgot abt it coz i had not planned to watch it anyways but then one day me and mom where watching tv and this serial was on where aaliya was in bridal and zain was leaving thats the 1st episode i watched and as soon as me n mom started watching we were hooked to serial completely the story was soo interesting and different .. So dats how i started watching it and day by day i loved it even more for the uniqueness .. Now i am big big fan of beintehaa.
Lastly i love the fact that beintehhaa is so different from other serials and mostly importantly they don't drag the track for tooo long and right i am loving beintehaa way too much :)

P.s sorry for such a detailed story lol

WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minihashu

For me it all started in january but before the serial started .. After i came back from india i was just checking channels out so that i could watch something new and interesting so eventually i saw this promo of beintehaa and i thought oh god not again same cliche love story but the only thing i noticed in the promo was the girl(aaliya) is so much like amrita and the voice is also so similar and i was like how can this be and top of that i didn't even go check on net to see if they are sisiters or not lol i know lame me 😛 But wheneva i saw the promo i just kept telling my bro she is so much like amrita .. Then eventually i forgot abt it coz i had not planned to watch it anyways but then one day me and mom where watching tv and this serial was on where aaliya was in bridal and zain was leaving thats the 1st episode i watched and as soon as me n mom started watching we were hooked to serial completely the story was soo interesting and different .. So dats how i started watching it and day by day i loved it even more for the uniqueness .. Now i am big big fan of beintehaa.

Lastly i love the fact that beintehhaa is so different from other serials and mostly importantly they don't drag the track for tooo long and right i am loving beintehaa way too much :)

P.s sorry for such a detailed story lol

Nice storyy...lagta hai bahut sare log hai jo pehle iss show se Nafrat karte the jo ab Beintehaa Mohabbat mein badalgayi lol