oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Jaago forum wasiyoon ...
I have a good news for all of you...
Aliya is not pregnant...
Agar hoti toh Dr.habeeb ko pata lag jata...
I heard in some show that seeing person's nerves he can tell what problem he is having..
Aur jab Kal ke episode mein jab aliya behoosh huyi toh Dr. habbeb was treating her and if she was pregnant then he would come to know and would have told to REHAN but this didnot happened...
So cheers...
I know first of all I was in favour of her pregnancy but when I read ur views I came to know I was thinking wrong..
And don't forget to share ur views...

I know lame post tha par forum ki activity increase karne ke liye kuch bhi..
11 pages left..
#mission 650...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah its gr8 if she is nt pregnant dn't want her to be...in b/w we want it tat too jst to stop zaya divorce bt nw when mamu has given everything to aliya so I think there is no need of shwing her pregnant tat nikah naam is enuf to stop their divorce n to give them chance to rethink abt it n called it off n reunite.
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

Yeah its gr8 if she is nt pregnant dn't want her to be...in b/w we want it tat too jst to stop zaya divorce bt nw when mamu has given everything to aliya so I think there is no need of shwing her pregnant tat nikah naam is enuf to stop their divorce n to give them chance to rethink abt it n called it off n reunite.

Yes u r right
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post... I dont want the pregnancy to be reason for calling off this divorce... that track can come much much later... I like zain to be a dotting dad-to-be..and not like an angry panther waiting to pounce on a dear
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Good post... I dont want the pregnancy to be reason for calling off this divorce... that track can come much much later... I like zain to be a dotting dad-to-be..and not like an angry panther waiting to pounce on a dear

Gud example ..
He he panther and dear..
Coming to the post I agree with u..to stop the divorce track CVS have already blast an atom bomb of nikah nama
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope so.. but y she is fainting so much all the time?? I m worried for that.. is she suffering frm some other disease?? Or just keeps fainting due to weakness.. i want later to b true... dr. Habib ko wo b pata chal jata na agar usey koi bimari hoti..he identifies disease just by looking at the person... so i think our aaliya is just sooo weak... poor aaliya.. zain didnt keep.her khayal properly.. he shud have.. 😭
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

I hope so.. but y she is fainting so much all the time?? I m worried for that.. is she suffering frm some other disease?? Or just keeps fainting due to weakness.. i want later to b true... dr. Habib ko wo b pata chal jata na agar usey koi bimari hoti..he identifies disease just by looking at the person... so i think our aaliya is just sooo weak... poor aaliya.. zain didnt keep.her khayal properly.. he shud have.. 😭

This all fainting can be due to lack of sleep or weakness.
Zain has already proves that he is not a dotting husband...but want him to be a one in future episodes ..