Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for the late REVIEW...HOPE THIS IS GOOD...

Yesterday episode provided...
3 reasons to watch...
1-ALIYA...NO WONDER SHE's STRONG..👏
2-ZAIN...WATCH HIM FOR HIS FRUSTRATION KI ULTI..(mind you it will be painful😭)
3-SHALAM's INSULT BY ZAYA (no offence)...😲

3 likes...
1-CVS- got to admit they know what they are doing...HATS OFF👏
2-ALIYA- why not...staying strong even after so many insults is just OUTSTANDING...(loved her in the room scene😳)
3-REHAAN-he is the only one who is trying his best to help zaya unite though he is not family...🥱

3 hates...
1-ZAIN-ya he has lost it all...the way he insulted ALIYA was questionable as why he is not thinking straight😡 Hope he regrets it soon...(HARSHAD NAILED THE ACT...😆)
2-SURAIYA- more than zain she is in a hurry to throw out ALIYA but warning it is not going to be good to you...😉
3-NAFEESA- how can she be so calm when she knows all of this is due to her...just makes me😡

3 expectations TODAY...
1- LOVE NOTES MUST BE EXPOSED ATLEAST A FEW...please😳
2-ZAIN ITS TIME TO SEE YOUR MEMORIES WITH ALIYA😆
3-PLEASE LET IT BE A PEACEFUL QURAAN QANI...NO BAD MOUTHING...IT IS NOT GOOD

DO COMMENT...
REGARDS...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review...n i agree with you
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur review.. and ye nafeesa ka to mujhe suri se b zyada gussa aa raha hai.. 😡 fahaad shud give her talaaq asap.. tab mere dil ko sukun milega.. and zains behaviour i think ws justified coz he is getting shocks pe shock in a short time.. and he is human.. and now he has only his kaan bharoying mom with him.. so he is behaving like that.. though i too felt bad for the way he dealt with aaliya.. its too bad..he needs aaliya by his side badly this moment but his ego is not allowing it..thats y aaliya too tried to explain him but in vain.. but then thinking frm his pov he ws justified too..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post agree...in quran khani hope zain won't insult aliya be it for his dad let it be done peacefully.
Aliya she is a strong gal wish she give it back to everyone who has insulted her ...though zain is right at his place he has lost his dad n the situations has made him a hard hearted man bt nw I want him to cool down a lil...n think straightaway.
N yeah want aliya to read those love notes nw eager to knw whtz written on them n it also give aliya sum strength to fight for herself her love ...I think other than mamu's will ths love notes motivate aliya to fight back n win zain again...n nt to lose her love lk ths.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

Loved ur review.. and ye nafeesa ka to mujhe suri se b zyada gussa aa raha hai.. 😡 fahaad shud give her talaaq asap.. tab mere dil ko sukun milega.. and zains behaviour i think ws justified coz he is getting shocks pe shock in a short time.. and he is human.. and now he has only his kaan bharoying mom with him.. so he is behaving like that.. though i too felt bad for the way he dealt with aaliya.. its too bad..he needs aaliya by his side badly this moment but his ego is not allowing it..thats y aaliya too tried to explain him but in vain.. but then thinking frm his pov he ws justified too..

I really want cv's to shw fahad divorcing nafeesa after truth is out ...ths gal deserve ths she has ruined so many lifes jst to take revenge frm suri n shameless gal even after seeing how everyone is insulting aliya with no fault of her is seeing all ths silently...I hate her even more than suri n shazia...nw I cn say instead of shazia she is the cheapster...earlier I thought she is nt tat bad suri has done wrong with her bt no she is more evil than suri...better fahad leave her...then only she understands wht she has done.
Edited by Ashis - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet0910

Thanks...

Word Count: 1

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashis

</div>

<div>

I really want cv's to shw fahad divorcing nafeesa after truth is out ...ths gal deserve ths she has ruined so many lifes jst to take revenge frm suri n shameless gal even after seeing how everyone is insulting aliya with no fault of her is seeing all ths silenting...I hate her even more than suri n shazia...nw I cn say instead of shazia she is the cheapster...earlier I thought she is nt tat bad suri has done wrong with her bt no she is more evil than suri...better fahad leave her...then only she understands wht she has done.

yes.. no matter how much she ws hurt from suri's past behaviour withher.. she shud not have taken aaliya and his parents as mohra to play with suri... she is such a shameless person.. first i felt bad for her wen i used to see her coz she was first wife of fahaad and no wife likes to share her husband with anyone in this world.. but now i think she desrved this.. she deserved to b a wife of a spineless man like fahaad who married another women and had extra marital affair too... 😡
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago