the most unpredictable show

chamokchallo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
is Beintehaa!! I must say what an amazing twist! Hats off to the writers and farhan sir and of course harshika 😳👏 I really didn't see that coming! I was all set for a few weeks of tears and manipulation🤢. Its fun to make predictions but I love it when something totally unexpected happens. 😳 Not to compare but all the others shows I've watched have been really predictable. Like I knew 100% what was going to happen. But Beintehaa is another story. 😆 Tbh I wasn't sure if I could watch this divorce track but there's no way I'm quitting this show now 😳
anyone else excited???

comment for forum activity our rank went down oh and hit like 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Completely agree with you!!!!! In fact I was just thinking this.. I was on/off/on/off Beintehaa at times but gosh this show has such a powerful effect that I am back!!!! It's just so good, so beautiful and so intense!!! Oh wowww 🤗

I'm sooo excited for this track, Literally!!!! Literally, Literally, Literaaally!!!!!!! It's sooo intense and the acting is sooo beautiful... What a unique show, what a beautiful pairing, just,,, Beintehaa at this amazingness! LOL