Beintehaa Rocks !

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays Beintehaa was EPIC!! πŸ‘
I loved each and every bit of it...just amazing!!! Hats off to Usman Mamu for stoping Zaya's divorce even after passing away!! And OMG the precap is just creating more anxiety...! I so badly wanna know what Mamu has done (even though spoilers are saying Barkat Royal is on her name) im still anxious!! Harshad & Preetika were superb today just like everydayπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Im so excited for tomorrow...!! Thank god today wasnt friday or else we would have to wait till monday!!! I have to admit...we did underestimate the CVs, creatives, director and everyone making Beintehaa...!! Hats Off to them as well for not giving up on us!! πŸ‘

Mission 650
Beintehaa Rocks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you are right. we did underestimate them. we were ready to pounce on them for ruining our showπŸ˜† But nope, they had this master plan up their sleeve. Truly Hats off to themπŸ‘
I really hope that the trps rise now...I do not want to let go of this show.
Beintehaa truly was epic today and this show deserves so much more.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

you are right. we did underestimate them. we were ready to pounce on them for ruining our showπŸ˜† But nope, they had this master plan up their sleeve. Truly Hats off to themπŸ‘

I really hope that the trps rise now...I do not want to let of this show.
Beintehaa truly was epic today and this show deserves so much more.

Yup and i love how they played it cool 😎 and then all of a sudden this track comes up and were loving Beintehaa now...πŸ˜† yes i truly hope that TRPs now increase!! Harshika deserve this atleast!!πŸ˜›