Usman mamu's will & haq mehr

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
I have been a silent reader here on IF's Beinteeha's forum, but never bothered registering...However, today's episode just made me take the needed step. :) It was such an emotional episode! What a great job by everyone.

Now, with the death of Usman Abduallah (--- what a graceful personality) and Zain Abdulllah intending to divorce Aliyah, we have two things coming up:

1. Usman Abdullah's Will: We know that he changed the will when Barkat entered the show (making her the owner of most of BR's shares) and that he changed it again while Barkat was still in the show (equal distribution to all three children). Does anyone remember whether anything else happened after this? It seems from the spoilers that he did make another will and it's that will which may eventually help Zaya to get back together.
  2. Aliyah's Haq Mehr: Zain's intention to divorce Aliyah makes her eligible of haq mehr. No one knows what Usman Abdullah whispered into the ears of the molvi, but we know that his love and concern for Aliyah was pure. In the precap, Rehan says that the divorce won't be easy which shows that Usman Abdullah knew that some of his family members will always make things difficult for Aliyah and Zain. He guided them when he was alive and continues to do so through his will and mehr conditions.

If on the one hand, Aliyah has become owner of BR through Usman Abdullah's will, she may become owner of BV as well if she is divorced. This would mean that either way, Zain and his family won't have it easy! Usman trusted Aliyah - perhaps far more than he trusted anyone in his family and this fact is evident when taken the will and mehr into consideration!

Apart from this, few more thoughts:
  • Rizwan: It's his sister who created all the mess. If he finds out the truth before anyone else does, will he support her (just like he used to do before, e.g. the gambling and Gauhar thingy) or will he, for once, not support her for being so selfish and heartless? Will he be a true friend to Zain, who not only considers him a friend, but also his brother? How will his relationship with Ayat be affected if Ayat finds out about Nafeesa? And how will his relationship with Ayat end up being if Gauhar in real is pregnant and he is the real father?
  • Rehan: He has been shown as a well-wisher and one who says that Zain is like his brother. As a man of principle, he will be trying to erase all sorts of misunderstanding between Zaya. My concern is only that Aliyah is living with him and his family ... what if they all get attached to Aliyah and he turns negative? I hope that this does not happen because this is what mostly happens in dramas and Beintehaa has been unique so far.
  • Aliyah: I think, once it will be announced that she is the owner of BR, media will come after her and question her about the reason behind the domestic violence case and Usman Abdullah's death. If the spoilers are to be true, it is then that she will vow to prove herself innocent and Rehan will help her. I think, he already feels that she is innocent.
  • Nafeesa: If her brother finds out the truth and does not support her, she is likely to be thrown out of Fahad's life - well, at least out of BV (that is, if they still own it). Will Rizwan remain silent to protect his sister? Eventually, things will be out anyway. It will be interesting to see how.

Really looking forward to how this track unfolds. :)

This much for now. Thanks for reading.

Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post and welcome to the forum😊 So we have two things that will determine the ZaYa future ,the will and the haq mehr .Excited for the track.
Attabag1 thumbnail
Brilliant post, makes so much sense, TFS
AYESHA32 thumbnail
i think nikah namay main usman mamu nay talaq ka huq aaliya ko dilwaya...so zain have no right to divorced to aaliya...so ye talaq howe he nahii...lets c aub aaliya zain ko divorecd day ge ya nahi...
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYESHA32

i think nikah namay main usman mamu nay talaq ka huq aaliya ko dilwaya...so zain have no right to divorced to aaliya...so ye talaq howe he nahii...lets c aub aaliya zain ko divorecd day ge ya nahi...

--------------

Good point! :)

I personally think that Usman Abdullah knew that both Zain and Aliyah are pretty similar - in a way, they both are firm when it comes to their principles and they both can be stubborn. Considering these similarities which at times can be really good and other times really damaging, I believe, Usman Abdullah probably would have made the Nikkah nama or will in such a way that the only solution for them would be to stick together - in love or in hatred. This, in return, will allow them time to think and rethink, crush their egos and let events turn in their favour. The conditions will be such that both Zain and Aliyah, 'fighters' as they are, won't let the other person win easily simply to prove that they are right.

I, that's why, don't think that Aliyah would be given the right to give divorce entirely since just like in today's episode, she as per her definition of justice/injustice, preferred to leave the house and not make use of her right; in a similar fashion, she could also just sign the divorce papers and ease things for Zain. If, however, the spoilers are true and she indeed signs the divorce papers and had been given the right to divorce, then these papers might end up playing an important role later on and can be misused (just as the domestic violence case papers have been misused by Nafeesa) and that would be quite repetitive.

I am quite curious...let's see. :)
Thanks for sharing your point of view.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It will be interesting to see what Rizwan does once he learns the truth, it is not that easy to take sides when it involves people you love. As much as I want him to ditch his sister, it will be a difficult step to take since they have been each other's support since their parents death but he also has responsibilities towards Aayat, Zain and Aaliya now. Tough position to be in.

I really hope they do not turn Rehan negative later on or have him falling for Aaliya, I've loved BI for being different and given how they screwed up Bobby and Zubair's character I would hate to see history repeat itself. Let Rehan remain a well wisher and later introduce a twist that he is indeed related to the Abdullahs
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
From my POV Rehan is behaving like Usman with ZaYa
He will nt allow D to happen he will unite them.
He will find out the truth .Once the truth is revealed Zain will be shatterd and feel sorry for Aalia.
Once Aalia comes back to BV is ZaYa's relation will be same like before?
Again sleeping position may change and dey may start behaving the way they were , before ILU.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

--------------

Good point! :)

I personally think that Usman Abdullah knew that both Zain and Aliyah are pretty similar - in a way, they both are firm when it comes to their principles and they both can be stubborn. Considering these similarities which at times can be really good and other times really damaging, I believe, Usman Abdullah probably would have made the Nikkah nama or will in such a way that the only solution for them would be to stick together - in love or in hatred. This, in return, will allow them time to think and rethink, crush their egos and let events turn in their favour. The conditions will be such that both Zain and Aliyah, 'fighters' as they are, won't let the other person win easily simply to prove that they are right.

I, that's why, don't think that Aliyah would be given the right to give divorce entirely since just like in today's episode, she as per her definition of justice/injustice, preferred to leave the house and not make use of her right; in a similar fashion, she could also just sign the divorce papers and ease things for Zain. If, however, the spoilers are true and she indeed signs the divorce papers and had been given the right to divorce, then these papers might end up playing an important role later on and can be misused (just as the domestic violence case papers have been misused by Nafeesa) and that would be quite repetitive.

I am quite curious...let's see. :)
Thanks for sharing your point of view.

Usman saab very clever he must have said if any one wants D then BR will go to Aalia.He knows dey will force her to give D.So ZaYa cannot be seperated.