love u Rehaan khan..

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rehaan we love watching you..you are such a nice soul..your fans know ull shut everybody's mouth those whu r making fun of you..they ll eat their own words...huge no of fans are waiting to see your track..all d best rehaan...we love you sooo much..handsome rehaan khan..we love watching you n your family..those 2 cutee children.hoping for some cute lighter scenes ..with the children...loving the new track..congrats to the writer n director..for doing awesome job..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
rehaan with beintehaa team...love u rehaan...😊😊

Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
merryface thumbnail

Word Count: 0

merryface thumbnail

Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dnt want luvi duvi scenes but may cute n friendly scences...I'm sure he wil nly bring ZaYa together...
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ijaza

I dnt want luvi duvi scenes but may cute n friendly scences...I'm sure he wil nly bring ZaYa together...

ya evn we dont want..we have seen nandish doing all that..we r expecting something mature...but he will win everyones heart that we know...he will be a good person..n aliya will be happy in their house than in barkat villa wer ppl r all against her...with those 2 children n aliya..we will get to see cute scenes...😊
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan was amazing. we all love him.
Hats off the CVs for bringing in such a nice character.
LOL I feel guilty for wanting him out now but I really hope that remarriage of Aaliya to Rehan doesn't happen.I don't see him as a third wheel anymore, actually i see him as the voice of reason that will keep Zaya from falling apart than they already are.
I can't wait to see him in action in unravelling the truth😎
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Rehan was amazing. we all love him.

Hats off the CVs for bringing in such a nice character.
LOL I feel guilty for wanting him out now but I really hope that remarriage of Aaliya to Rehan doesn't happen.I don't see him as a third wheel anymore, actually i see him as the voice of reason that will keep Zaya from falling apart than they already are.
I can't wait to see him in action in unravelling the truth😎

ya that will happen..hes not the kind who will fall for aliya...he will be loved by everyone..he will be a parallel lead...for sure..but ppl here leave no chance to bash rehaan or nandish for every thing..nandish doesnt like his fans bad mouthing others so we keep quiet...
merryface thumbnail
Today rehaan will play n important role..hes trying his best to mend bridges between the couple.but if they r hell bent to divorce..what can he do..he works for them..hes not d elder brother of zain to order him...we love u rehaan..u r trying ur best.. man proposes god disposes..we r loving your character...am sure in the coming months ppl wil love u evn more..ull force your detractors to love you..coz of ur goodness...thank uu writer n director ji..for giving such a nice character to our nandish..this role is tailor made for him..😊😊
geetika22 thumbnail
We all love him..nd he wil be the one who will unite zaya..we luv to see him more wid kids...I.hope cvs do full justice to his part...