Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They showed that flash back scene of mamu and Aaliya near the pool 😭 too emotional,hope we get that Zain back soon as his dad says ' Zain Abdullah will be man of his words whether Usman Abdullah is there or not there '
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will reply all of you later...Umm have some work..sorry guys...:/ :(
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yet to watch the Episode... But yeah read the WU how amazing was Aliya as you said star of the Episide... She was just fab!! 👏
Finally she did what i Actually wanted her to.. Leave them they really don't derserve her... Poor she really hurted... Can feel her pain i actually do cry while watching more then that my heart ache for her how she has to be strong for herselg to fight out the situation..!
I'm sure she will do as she did before last time it was maamu who supported her 😭 But this time his blessing is with her no one can harm her not even zain😡..

I want That track Aliya don't feel for zain (sry to say but i really want the way he hurted ) he deserve that i want him to feel what Aliya has gone through all this time actually she was the most hurted then zain... Der was no one beside her . Her parent they love. Her but unknowingly they did worst for her...

Now she has to face all...😭 I seriously don't want Aliya to forgive zain this easily...!!

nice post Akki...👏
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aliya is very well written character...she made me cry 2day
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

That dialogue made me emotionl once again.Aaliya will nvr b able to love Zain again if he keeps on insulting her like dis.

Wot cn I say abt Pree? I cnt stop myself praising her 2day even more & am doing it on Twitter continuously.Wot an amazing gem she is.Natural,subtle,expressive to d core.I jst cried n cried at d room scene.She left everything incl her Jewellery but took only her priced possessions.I m Gettng choked thinking abt dat scene.Wot a fabulous performance by Pree.

Well said. That particular scene where she is moving out with her bag was damn emotional. Pree was bang on. Btw without jewellery and makeup Prer looks more gorgeous and beautiful😉
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: PavaniShiny

Agree..Even i loved her dialogue..

Yeah best dailogue of the epsd😃
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

she again make me cry today.i feel so much bad for her.honestly i never feel character so real that i cry to see them in painfe state but HarshIka acting is damn real.
today Pree stole the show.the way she bring Aliya every painful expresso its flawless.Aliya character is different from other show.i'm just waiting for that day when she will give back all insult Abdullah did with her specially to Zain.

Yup Preetika shined in the epsd.I just love Aaliya's character. She is not like those doormats who cry buckets and plead infront of husband and to prove her point hangs around and sleeps near door and all stuff.Aaliya knew that there is no point of staying here given Zain's hatred and accusations on daily basis.I m eagerly waiting to see how Zain reacts once he faces the truth.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Preetika was indeed the star of tonight's episode, she shined in her scenes! I love that she does not go OTT and just makes you feel the depth of her character's pain. I felt so bad for her in this episode but at the same time I cheered at her strength, she did not allow herself to be anyone's doormat not even Zain's. Aaliya loves him with all her heart but she is not going to stay where she is not wanted, even she has her principles and self respect and I couldn't be more proud to see this side of her tonight.

I don't know if Aaliya will be easily forgiving to Zain given that he will surely say or do something to hurt her more but ZaYa are endgame, they will reunite after these three months so it will be an interesting watch.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted to know
If Zain wants D then he has to give BR to her .
If she gives D then also the same.Why i m asking is , if so Zain can force Aalia to ask for D.
I m sure this will nt happen and grumpy and rehan will nt allow dis to happen.
Mamu has done this , if she does then she is disrespecting mamu.
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u for the post bhai..
seriously one of the best scenes by PR..
i loved her acting today
so damn natural
and that dialogue... hats off to the dialogue writer