Aaliya:-"Khud Ko Kho Chuki Hoon Main"

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic Episode and bang on performance by Preetika. According to me she was star of the episode. (Harsh was at his best as usual).I have again fallen in love with her flawless natural acting.She emotes in such a way that you can actually feel Aaliya's pain.The scene where Aaliya enters room and is shocked seeing the condition of room was so heart wrenching on top of it those flash backs and the BG Music made that scene pitch perfect.
And today the dailogue of Aaliya which I loved was as follows. ..

""Aaj Main Naa Hi Aaliya Zain Abdullah Hoon Naa Hi Aaliya Ghulam Haider.Khud Ko Kho Chuki Hoon Main.Ab Mujhe Apne Aapko Khojna Hai.Isilye Kuch Din Sabse Alag Rehna Chahti Hoon.""

What an amazing piece of dailogue. Hats Off to Subrat Sinha our show's dailogue writer.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That dialogue made me emotionl once again.Aaliya will nvr b able to love Zain again if he keeps on insulting her like dis.

Wot cn I say abt Pree? I cnt stop myself praising her 2day even more & am doing it on Twitter continuously.Wot an amazing gem she is.Natural,subtle,expressive to d core.I jst cried n cried at d room scene.She left everything incl her Jewellery but took only her priced possessions.I m Gettng choked thinking abt dat scene.Wot a fabulous performance by Pree.
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree..Even i loved her dialogue..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she again make me cry today.i feel so much bad for her.honestly i never feel character so real that i cry to see them in painfe state but HarshIka acting is damn real.
today Pree stole the show.the way she bring Aliya every painful expresso its flawless.Aliya character is different from other show.i'm just waiting for that day when she will give back all insult Abdullah did with her specially to Zain.
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preetika was amazing today! It was her day to shine and she did! Yes that one dialogue was very emotional and touching! Beintehaa is gonna rock once again!
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree, both harshika were amazing but episode surely belong to Preetika, she portrayed the pain of Aliya perfectly and her dialogue was amazing, she is really hurt, both her parents and Zain have hurt her so much. I really am excited for this track, I am pretty sure that harshika will nail their performances in the upcoming episodes.
Edited by zainaliya-12 - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
preetika was fab yet again..she's done a full justice to d rol of aliya..evry bit of the charcter...
i'm scared even though aliya loves zain..but what will happen nxt..coz the way she walked out of BV..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb episode n more on tat mindblowing acting by harshika n spclly pree as u said she is the star of today shw agree
tat room scene my heart was crying for her n when she came out n said those lines It was really heart wrenching..i was feeling lk my own sis is getting divorced cn really feel her pain...
Zaya journey is going to be really tough nw hope thy stand strong spclly aliya her whole world is being snatched away frm her ...she really need strength to move on .
Preetika is the best choice for aliya 's character it's lk ths character is written for her only nobody cn perform it better than her...she has put her soul in ths character hats off to her.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think aaliya is like her maamu.. kind hearted and easily forgiving.. so maybe she will forgive the one whom she loved themost... not easily but she understands that he is also in pain and somewhere she knows that indirectly she is responsible coz of her parents... so she will undrstnd him n forgive him... afterall she is "Allah ki laadli.." and God forgives the biggest mistakes of sumone who really realises it n accepts it...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes,Indeed she was flawless with her natural acting...and yes my fav dialogue of the epi was tht only...hats off to dialogue writer