Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

@ mandy agree totally.

BI is a unique show.So far ihave nt seen any showlike this.
Hats off to Farhan sir and CV they r shaping this show sooo well.Continuity is der.
I thought shabana will tell the truth dat they deceived Aalia.
Loved the way Aalia discarded them saying i m nt , neither Aalia Zain abdulla nor Aalia gulam haider.
Fahad was telling before, Aalia will nt do this today the same person also against Aalia.
Suri was happy she allowed Aalia to take her things if she wants anything more she is ready ti give her cheque.In future suri has to take cheque from Aalia.
Precap_ too good now wat will happen.Mamu loves Aalia he knows suri very well.To protect Aalia he has done like this.
Today' epi was Excellet.
Rehan is behaving like Usman saab.
Harshika has nailed it.

Shabana and Ghulam are too dense to see beyond their actions which is why I am even happier that Aaliya let them have it today. I thought she would give them a free pass because she needs a shoulder to cry on but nope, she did no such thing. Aaliya clearly told them they got their wish and she is now out of Barkat Villa, that in itself should have been a wake up call to them but sadly it was not. I'm just glad she is not relying on them for support nor is she making herself a doormat for the Abdullahs, she is in search for her identity and with Usman's guidance she will surely find it and stand on her own two feet.

As for Fahad, yes he should know better but maybe I am not surprised because I expected this from him. The Abdullahs are all convinced it was Aaliya who signed those papers and while she did, it was under false pretenses. Aaliya would have never done such a thing had she known what she was really signing and once the truth comes out it is the Abdullahs who will repent and beg for Aaliya's forgiveness. Will she forgive? Its quite possible but with BI you just never know!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Shabana and Ghulam are too dense to see beyond their actions which is why I am even happier that Aaliya let them have it today. I thought she would give them a free pass because she needs a shoulder to cry on but nope, she did no such thing. Aaliya clearly told them they got their wish and she is now out of Barkat Villa, that in itself should have been a wake up call to them but sadly it was not. I'm just glad she is not relying on them for support nor is she making herself a doormat for the Abdullahs, she is in search for her identity and with Usman's guidance she will surely find it and stand on her own two feet.

As for Fahad, yes he should know better but maybe I am not surprised because I expected this from him. The Abdullahs are all convinced it was Aaliya who signed those papers and while she did, it was under false pretenses. Aaliya would have never done such a thing had she known what she was really signing and once the truth comes out it is the Abdullahs who will repent and beg for Aaliya's forgiveness. Will she forgive? Its quite possible but with BI you just never know!

No mandi abdullhas will nt beg or repent yes only Zain will say sorry.
When will be truth will come out?Hope CV will nt drag too much.
Since both has signed the D paper ( i read in latest spoiler) and when suri comes to know she is the owner of BR, will suri allow this to happen? She will nt allow Zain for D.
I can't trust this spoiler coz in precap Rehan says in Nikah nama usman has said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mandy0310 thumbnail
^ Its best to take all spoilers with a grain of salt, not everything reported comes true but yes its quite possible Suraiya rethinks this entire divorce given that Aaliya gets BR in return. That is huge and something no one saw coming.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode, I'm still amazed at how everything is coming together. No wonder the CVs wanted us to have faith in them and just let the story be told. The CVs really do know what they are doing and I am just impressed!

I loved ZaYa's scene, she didn't want to leave Zain but after she realized where she stood she refused to be anyone's doormat. I love the way she kept her self respect intact and said she would leave BV, and unlike spoilers indicated Suraiya did allow Aaliya to get her things while telling Shabana and Ghulam to wait outside (seriously cheered for Suraiya here!)

The bedroom scene was heartbreaking, Preetika nailed it! I'm glad she was able to get her things and best of all that she refused to go with her parents, what a slap in the face to them when she said she is not Aaliya Zain Abdullah nor is she Aaliya Ghulam Haider, just Aaliya. I just loved this!

So Rehan poses no threat to ZaYa at the moment, he is just giving a helping hand and thankfully the CVs are not going the cliched route with Aaliya being pregnant. The precap was too good, this was all preplanned and Usman knew exactly what he was doing. Everything is making sense now and I no longer question the timing of Usman's death, it happened at the right time. Had Usman died earlier like planned, the impact would not have been as strong as it is now. Everything happened for a reason and now the real story is unfolding. Hats off BI team!

Mandy-ve, Yup loved yesterday's episode. The story, the scenes and the actors were really good yesterday.

Loved ZaYa scene - Aliyah tried to be with Zain but now Zain is hurting and so there is no way he would even listen to her. i am glad that Aliyah refused to be a doormat and understood that it is better to walk away rather than try to extend a dead relationship - Loved the way she calmly said that it is better to end an relationship rather than giving pain to everyone just by being here.

The scene where Aliyah walks in the damaged room - Pree was good showing the hurt of a broken woman. She calmly collected her things and didn't forget the love notes. The flashbacks were very apt and I loved the way they kept Usmaan still there in all the flashbacks. Usmaan is the link that joins both Zain and Aliyah and he is the guiding light for these two.

So Aliyah finally decided to be alone because right now she doesn't want to be with her parents after they literally back-stabbed her. Ghulam and Shabana did wrong by tricking Aliyah into signing the complaint and so there is no way Aliyah the self respecting girl would have gone back to them and lived with them. So I am really happy that Aliyah is staying alone for some time.

And Rehan has gotten Aliyah to his house and knows where both Zain and Aliyah stand with respect to each other. And looking at the precap looks like there is a twist in the Nikaahnama and Usmaan has kept a condition for talaq. Now really intrigued and waiting to see what is the condition for talaq that Usmaan added in the Nikaahnama.

Truly hats off for BI creatives for weaving a story that is with logic and where audience intelligence is not taken for granted.
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
being attached 2 a daily soap i have never felt so tensed and curious about the upcoming tracj but here after being in love with beintehaa specially harshika i was not at all able 2 accept that they actually got divorced
for the very 1st time i was attached so much with a daily soap and this is the first time when i m not able 2 stay evn for a day without seeing it.
so much they have created their illusion on me.
i really hope that the way cvs r keeping it unique and different from other story lines i really hope that in future 2 stands out of the rest
being a regular watcher of the show i tend 2 get upset on cvs and loose my faith over cvs
but now i will try to w8 and watch for the track 2 unfold.
love u cvs and
harshika without whom zaya could not have got their place in everyone's heart
they r truely magicican
and 👏👏 2 ur hardwork
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Mandy-ve, Yup loved yesterday's episode. The story, the scenes and the actors were really good yesterday.

Loved ZaYa scene - Aliyah tried to be with Zain but now Zain is hurting and so there is no way he would even listen to her. i am glad that Aliyah refused to be a doormat and understood that it is better to walk away rather than try to extend a dead relationship - Loved the way she calmly said that it is better to end an relationship rather than giving pain to everyone just by being here.

The scene where Aliyah walks in the damaged room - Pree was good showing the hurt of a broken woman. She calmly collected her things and didn't forget the love notes. The flashbacks were very apt and I loved the way they kept Usmaan still there in all the flashbacks. Usmaan is the link that joins both Zain and Aliyah and he is the guiding light for these two.

So Aliyah finally decided to be alone because right now she doesn't want to be with her parents after they literally back-stabbed her. Ghulam and Shabana did wrong by tricking Aliyah into signing the complaint and so there is no way Aliyah the self respecting girl would have gone back to them and lived with them. So I am really happy that Aliyah is staying alone for some time.

And Rehan has gotten Aliyah to his house and knows where both Zain and Aliyah stand with respect to each other. And looking at the precap looks like there is a twist in the Nikaahnama and Usmaan has kept a condition for talaq. Now really intrigued and waiting to see what is the condition for talaq that Usmaan added in the Nikaahnama.

Truly hats off for BI creatives for weaving a story that is with logic and where audience intelligence is not taken for granted.

Hey Sarada-ve! I was so proud of Aaliya, I thought she would stay at BV and endure it all but no, the moment she realized Zain wanted her out of his life she walked away. Aaliya is one of the strongest female leads I've watched, she stayed strong and walked out with her head held high.

I loved the flashbacks after Aaliya entered the room, I used to think Usman's death would leave a huge void in BI but I was wrong. Usman is and will always be a part of the show, his death was not just for drama, it was something the CVs always had planned and wouldn't make it go in vein.

When Aaliya told her parents they got their wish, I was so happy! It amazes me that they still fail to realize the consequences of their actions by tricking her into signing those papers. Regardless of their intentions they should have known this would destroy their daughter's life, you could see and hear the pain in her voice when she said Zain has removed her from his heart. I'm glad she won't be staying with her parents.

I'm intrigued too as to what Usman did, I know the spoilers gave us a hint but obviously there is more to this. CVs really took us by surprise and delivered one of the best twists ever, best of all it tied in beautifully with what has been shown so far. This was no sudden turn, the story is coming together just the way it was envisioned!