Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Aliya nailed it ๐Ÿ‘ #Girlpower ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I feel so good that she left those BV chudails. I feel so bad for Zaya. They are paying for the mistakes someone else did. I bet even Zain in inside gets hurts when he hurts Aliya. I can't wait for Zain regretting saying his every single word. I am loving how Aliya didn't bow down in front of everyone. Mamu is actually superhero. I love you Usman Mamu ๐Ÿ˜ƒSurraiya is still not done with her chudailgiri ShaLam are gone nuts idiots๐Ÿ˜ก I am kinda feeling good about Rehan now. I can't wait to start watching BI again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right I am so proud of her! Exactly LOL she was like nigga puhllease screw you. ๐Ÿ˜† on a serious note man these two are hurting so bad from the inside, the way Aliyah broke down in the room and while walking outside, they can be strong in front of each other but from the inside its killing them to stay that apart.

Shalam can go to hell they are morons.

Rehan really does not seem like a threat to ZaYa at all.

Aliyah is soon going to show the chudails who the boss really is, Suraiya is going to get Zain closer to her cause of the property LOL, now thats ironic
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

In this show ML is usman ZaYa comes after usman.

He knows wat will happen to his loving Bhanji , as suri was against this nikah so also Zain so he made this to save his bhanji. He knows she is very good gal and she can mould Zain.
Zain and Fahad should think calmy wat all she has done to protect family name.Fahad was caught is bidding she gave all her ornaments and gave money to Fahad when suri asked her about her jewels she did nt utter a word.She along with Zain got back BR's papers
She was caught in the mall , her innocent was proved latter.
When Zain met with accident she was rescued him twice once with Rocky's car and another Mir khan.
Mami is nt happy with her . dat she knows, suri slapped her she did nt tell to Zain.
Zain knows Aalia better than anyone else.
This girl will compalined to police?

Usman will always remain a integral part in ZaYas life, present physically or not, he will always somehow end up being their savior.

Exactly, its going to be ironic cause shes going to be sending Zain to Aliyah just for the papers LOL.

See Fahads interpretation of Usmans last word, Aliyah, was horrible why does he not remember all that she did for him? Shes the one who taught him to speak the truth, to become a better person, to believe in God, hell she changed both of the brothers lives. Without her they still would have been spoiled brats.

Zain is just very traumatized right, he himself isnt being able to believe that Aliyah could do such a thing, hence he wanting to ask her why she did such a thing, plus he lost everything he lost his father in his arms and was helpless. Also, Suraiya is putting him in more guilt that its his fault that his father died, and its his fault that he accepted his wife. Give him time he will realize.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Usman will always remain a integral part in ZaYas life, present physically or not, he will always somehow end up being their savior.

Exactly, its going to be ironic cause shes going to be sending Zain to Aliyah just for the papers LOL.

See Fahads interpretation of Usmans last word, Aliyah, was horrible why does he not remember all that she did for him? Shes the one who taught him to speak the truth, to become a better person, to believe in God, hell she changed both of the brothers lives. Without her they still would have been spoiled brats.

Zain is just very traumatized right, he himself isnt being able to believe that Aliyah could do such a thing, hence he wanting to ask her why she did such a thing, plus he lost everything he lost his father in his arms and was helpless. Also, Suraiya is putting him in more guilt that its his fault that his father died, and its his fault that he accepted his wife. Give him time he will realize.

Agree we cannot blame Zain now he lost his super hero he feels his mom is tortured for no reason and over and above suri is poisoning him Saying Aalia has done all this if u would have given T before this would nt have happened.
Fahad says dad uttered Aalia's name and she has done like dis,Dat is very bad.He should use his brain and try to find out how this has happened.Wen he comes to know his biwi has done dis wat he will do?
I want the truth should be revealed soon, to see the reaction of Zain, Fahad,suri and shazi.
Coz of her abbu and ammi Aalia is suffering no rhyme or reason.
Since she is in Rehan's house grumpy or rehan will find out why she signed.She has told to police that her parents have cheated her.
Let's C next week wat will happen?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It was bliss watching the repeat on TV, Aaliya is by far my favorite female lead who is dependent on no one! Aaliya could have broken down, she could have cried on the shoulder of her parents but it was more than apparent tonight that she has not forgiven nor has she forgotten their role in her marriage falling apart. I'm so glad CVs did this, I was wondering if they would get a free pass from Aaliya given the circumstances but I was wrong, they are getting what is coming to them.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

me too!! I want Rehan to read it out loud for everyone to hear. And I have this tiny hope maybe it'll knock some sense in Zain's or Fahad's brain even if it is temporarily ๐Ÿ˜† But even if Zain or Fahad still doesn't realize it , atleast it will be something for them to ponder over...after it'll be Usman Abdullah's words! As for Suri, her face expression would be priceless!!

Exactly, Fahad dont care about useless soul just knows how to create messes, Zain needs to hear it, the guy needs some of that guilt burden off his shouldeers. LOL i cant wait too see Suriayas imma die laughing๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It was bliss watching the repeat on TV, Aaliya is by far my favorite female lead who is dependent on no one! Aaliya could have broken down, she could have cried on the shoulder of her parents but it was more than apparent tonight that she has not forgiven nor has she forgotten their role in her marriage falling apart. I'm so glad CVs did this, I was wondering if they would get a free pass from Aaliya given the circumstances but I was wrong, they are getting what is coming to them.

So true!! I cheered for her when she shushed her parents. They got what they wanted so they have no reason to complain. She has not forgotten but I think she'll forgive them soon.

And all this just makes me hopeful that she would be a kickass BOSS now. ๐Ÿ˜Ž She may be hurt and in pain but she would give it back to Zain Abdullah.

I really hope we get that.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly, Fahad dont care about useless soul just knows how to create messes, Zain needs to hear it, the guy needs some of that guilt burden off his shouldeers. LOL i cant wait too see Suriayas imma die laughing๐Ÿ˜†

Suraiya, Shazia and Nafeesa's reactions will all be worth watching. I can see Nafeesa cringing, Shazia making a scene and Suraiya not knowing what to do! Usman is one smart man, Zain and Aaliya's marriage happened suddenly but Usman knew exactly what he was doing and was well prepared for the future. This was well thought out !

Originally posted by: -SH-

So true!! I cheered for her when she shushed her parents. They got what they wanted so they have no reason to complain. She has not forgotten but I think she'll forgive them soon.

And all this just makes me hopeful that she would be a kickass BOSS now. ๐Ÿ˜Ž She may be hurt and in pain but she would give it back to Zain Abdullah.

I really hope we get that.

Lets hope so because I think Aaliya is going to reach a point where she won't care, she showed today she was not going to be anyone's doormat so whatever Zain dishes out at her she will throw it right back at him!

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Exactly i am so proud that she told them off, stupid people LOL.

I cant wait till shes the boss though
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lets hope so because I think Aaliya is going to reach a point where she won't care, she showed today she was not going to be anyone's doormat so whatever Zain dishes out at her she will throw it right back at him!

I like the sound of that! I really hope it happens! =)
I was a bit sad that she didn't confront Zain about all the things that he said to her while he was drunk..as he did go a bit too far there..but no matter. From now on, I would love to see her give it back to him. Tit for Tat.

The way that Zain, Fahad and Suri keeps repeating to her over and over again that every memory of hers, even the mention of her name in BV is an insult to Usman Saab...I want her now to keep bringing up things that she has done or Usman has said to her. And I love how Usman prepared this will for her, he made sure that she had a strong support even if he's not there.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Imma answer all ya peeps tom!
I just want a scene where its just ZaYas thoughts soon