Originally posted by: -Saheba-

you and Awaari πŸ˜†

It would have been perfect my god! they better play mannat on them now though
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

What an amazing episode!

OMG we all thought that Beintehaa would go down if Usman leaves. But no these CVs proved us wrong. LOL Think again Usman Abdullah may not be here, but his words , his actions, his love for his son and his niece will always shield them from harm's way!

LOL Alright lemme go in order now πŸ˜†

First of all,
Zain pushing Aaliya away and Aaliya deciding to leave the house:

Boy am I glad that the CVs have once again proved just how different Aaliya is from other female leads! She's not the clingy, desperate type. Yes she has lost the will to fight but that is because she can clearly see as she has said so herself that Zain has removed her from his heart. So what's the point of imposing herself on her?!

The girl kept her head held high and in the end she's the one who decided to free him with her self-respect intact. And although this doesn't make a difference to Zain, it made a difference to Suri. Did you see her face when Aaliya said Allah Hafiz.

See Suri always wanted Aaliya to be KICKED out of Barkat not merely leave on her own accord. She's always wanted the satisfaction to see Aaliya insulted and leave helplessly but no Aaliya didn't give her the honour to see that. Aaliya was broken but she didn't let any of the Abdullahs see that!

As for the Abdullahs- all are a bunch of idiots! all of them! only sane,wise one was Usman. And Zain has a long way to go to be like Usman!

I was so disappointed in Fahad today! And Shazia and Nafeesa..uh they can go in the bawdi for all i care. I expected nothing less from them!

okay i will continue in another post just so you have a lot of comments now πŸ˜†

@Bold so true! Aaliya did not give any of them the satisfaction of seeing her broken or helpless, she left with her head held high and proved herself to be stronger than I ever gave her credit for! I'm so proud of her, one of the best written characters I've watched

Yes Zain has a long way to go before he is ever like Usman but I'm looking forward to him repenting and trying to undo the damage. The truth has to come out, nothing stays hidden forever.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, I just got back home and I'm dead tired...πŸ₯±

I'll definitely post in your thread tomorrow, I promise! :D
Sowwie...

*runs away before you kill me*
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The looks on Nafeesa, Suraiya and Shazia's faces are going to be priceless. I can hear them now ranting away. Usman is the best! He knew exactly what Aaliya would go through and he prepared for the worst, he protected Zain and Aaliya and will continue to watch over them. This is how powerful his character is, even when gone the impact he leaves behind is huge and shapes the story overall!

And i just love the writers for that!! I didn't want Usman to die and I thought that it was a very stupid mistake as he was the one man who knew the whole truth about all the plotting that's going on. Also, he is the one with the utmost authority in the family, NO ONE can defy his words. And we all were looking forward to him giving it back to Suri while knocking some sense into Zain.

But I have to admit even though it's very sad and painful that he died, this is the most impactful death I've ever seen on TV. Usman couldn't have left in a better way. And the writers did his character full justice! It is very rare that we get to see such a powerful supporting character. and you are right even though he's gone, the impact of his actions will always be huge in zaya's life.

I Love him for this! To think that he already made sure to protect his bhanji right from the very beginning. That precap makes me break into tears every time i watch it.

Being Aaliya's parents, Shabana and Ghulam may have given Aaliya the best upbringing and values BUT it is Usman who has always been the guiding and protective force in Aaliya's life and he always will be. I just love this Mamu-Bhanji relationship. It's always been my favourite.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys today, when Aliyah was walking out they could have played awari, it would have been so perfect man! UGH

LOL let someone make a VM and your wish will be fulfilled! :D

And i just love the writers for that!! I didn't want Usman to die and I thought that it was a very stupid mistake as he was the one man who knew the whole truth about all the plotting that's going on. Also, he is the one with the utmost authority in the family, NO ONE can defy his words. And we all were looking forward to him giving it back to Suri while knocking some sense into Zain.

But I have to admit even though it's very sad and painful that he died, this is the most impactful death I've ever seen on TV. Usman couldn't have left in a better way. And the writers did his character full justice! It is very rare that we get to see such a powerful supporting character. and you are right even though he's gone, the impact of his actions will always be huge in zaya's life.

I Love him for this! To think that he already made sure to protect his bhanji right from the very beginning. That precap makes me break into tears every time i watch it.

Being Aaliya's parents, Shabana and Ghulam may have given Aaliya the best upbringing and values BUT it is Usman who has always been the guiding and protective force in Aaliya's life and he always will be. I just love this Mamu-Bhanji relationship. It's always been my favourite.

We all hated that he died and believed it would be for nothing but nope, leave it to BI makers to prove us wrong. What a twist. I love that he was shown prepared from the get go and yes those flashbacks got to me. Its so apt for what is happening now. Aaliya is not alone, Usman will always be with her and guide her and Zain on the right path.

@Bold, couldn't agree more! I'm so glad CVs continue to highlight what made this Mamu-Bhanji relationship so special.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aliya nailed it πŸ‘ #Girlpower πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I feel so good that she left those BV chudails. I feel so bad for Zaya. They are paying for the mistakes someone else did. I bet even Zain in inside gets hurts when he hurts Aliya. I can't wait for Zain regretting saying his every single word. I am loving how Aliya didn't bow down in front of everyone. Mamu is actually superhero. I love you Usman Mamu πŸ˜ƒSurraiya is still not done with her chudailgiri ShaLam are gone nuts idiots😑 I am kinda feeling good about Rehan now. I can't wait to start watching BI again πŸ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
What an amazing post!!!! I agree with all of what you said..
Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Aaliyah today!!!!

It's been such an intense week for Beintehaa.. Just flawless.. so goood!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene where Aliyah stopped Zain, Gosh! So intense..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zainab, I just got back home and I'm dead tired...πŸ₯±

I'll definitely post in your thread tomorrow, I promise! :D
Sowwie...

*runs away before you kill me*

YOUR A BUTTπŸ€¬πŸ˜†

its alright LOL
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

What an amazing post!!!! I agree with all of what you said..

Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Aaliyah today!!!!

It's been such an intense week for Beintehaa.. Just flawless.. so goood!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene where Aliyah stopped Zain, Gosh! So intense..

Exactly Aliyah proved to be different from all the telly bahus, she didnt drop down and begin to cry instead she was like screw you, said bye and left #LIKEABOSS

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In this show ML is usman ZaYa comes after usman.
He knows wat will happen to his loving Bhanji , as suri was against this nikah so also Zain so he made this to save his bhanji. He knows she is very good gal and she can mould Zain.
Zain and Fahad should think calmy wat all she has done to protect family name.Fahad was caught is bidding she gave all her ornaments and gave money to Fahad when suri asked her about her jewels she did nt utter a word.She along with Zain got back BR's papers
She was caught in the mall , her innocent was proved latter.
When Zain met with accident she was rescued him twice once with Rocky's car and another Mir khan.
Mami is nt happy with her . dat she knows, suri slapped her she did nt tell to Zain.
Zain knows Aalia better than anyone else.
This girl will compalined to police?