Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
You know along with the Nikama, I have a tiny wish. I wish that Usman left a little note or a letter behind for Aaliya to explain why he gave her Barkat Royale. I want that just to show that Abdullah's how special Aaliya is to Usman.
Also, what a wrong way to interpret Usman's final word, Aaliya!
Like Seriously Fahad?! your dad wasted his last breath on her?😑
I understand why Zain is blinded by the hate..after all we saw what he went though in jail.
But what about Fahad? he could have been reasonable! I mean did he forget the Aaliya who helped and put him on the right path. He would have been rotting in jail if it wasn't for Aaliya.
But no this is the time that he decides to switch off his brain.
Even he is letting his mind get filled with Suri's and his wives nonsense!
I want to him suffer when he finds out that his wife was responsible for all this pain his family is suffering. and in a way he's partially at fault to in starting this whole thing what with his involvement with Shazia and his lack of attention and respect to Nafeesa for the past 5 years.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

I cannot get over the Precap. What a bouncer! Now if Zain divorces Aaliya, Abdullahs would come on road. And Surraiya would never let that happen. ROFL!! Now she'll be after Zain to NOT divorce Aaliya. 🀣 But I was so excited about the office track.. nevermind... πŸ˜†

Right, who ever knew that such a thing could happened, no one even remembered that a nikahnama could have terms of how the divorce happens, usually i hear that the guy has to give the 50 lakh or something. BUt I really love BI always brings back old scenes, every scene always has a purpose. like how Suraiya told Zain that he will regret his decision and he is but soon once again he will be stating how he trusts her more than anythin

LOL right, its going to be so funny seeing her telling zain to listen to AliyahπŸ˜†

It's really hard to find a character like Aaliya on Indian shows who doesn't allow anyone to treat her like a doormat and stands tall and proud with her self respect and dignity intact. I so love this girl. Being the she is, she doesn't go on the ego trip immediately but understands where her husband is coming from, how hurt he is... So she makes an attempt from her side, it's her he needs at this moment only he isn't aware of it. Was it me or did Zain really looked choked here, before he removed her hand? It's going to be so tough for them.

Exactly even though she already knew that Zain wont listen to her she tried, and even told him that he needs her but he has shut himself, where hes not listening but from the inside constantly blaming himself about his fathers death. I really feel bad for Zain, his mother is making everything worse for him.

Yes he did, he even had stopped before when he was about to say talaq.

Zain gave the first talaaq shattering Aaliya again. He's counting those 3 month's as the last of his misery. How true that is going to turn out in the future. When the truth will come out he'd be free... free of the clutches of fake love, monstrous people who always plotted against his life, his wife... he'd soon see the rising Sun.

Exactly and i cant wait till he finds out, the poor guy is dying from the inside. Zain and Aliyah are acting tough from the outside but from the inside they both are dying from the pain of being separated.

Aaliya stopping Zain and that Allah Hafiz at the end was my favorite scene today. You don't get to treat her like dirt anymore. She rather obliged them and left with her head held high. She was hurt, she was shattered... but it wasn't for every one to see.. I cheered when she gave it back to her parents!! I was like FINALLY! Those two have been such dimwits that I've no words to say in their honor. Seriously.

Exactly and i cant wait till she shows who the real boss is. I am so glad that Aliyah told her parents off, they deserved that. the pain of Aliyahs leaving Zain was so heart wrenching, see these are actually in so much pain. Right, I also loved how she cleared to Rehan that he isnt aware of her and Zains rishta, no one is, their relationship is acutally stronger than even what Zain and Aliyah think.

Zain is still stuck on the moment he lost his father in his arms. It'd take a lot more from him to even begin to think beyond that. One thing Suraiyya cleared that it's not just the complaint which compelled Zain to file divorce. As expected, I knew they would go this way. The truth ain't coming out anytime soon. Coz the man does not want to listen to a thing. It'll all explode in his face later and it would be Rehan who'll do it with of course help from others knowingly or unknowingly.

Dude His father, his literally everything died in his arms, hes going to feel helpless, not just that when your OWN mother keeps telling you that its his fault that his father died, and not once she keeps on saying it, not only that but keeps reminding him about how he supported his wife when she was so unlucky for the house. Just Imagine his pain right now? Everyone is saying Zain is going to regret but TBH his pain is nowhere near anyone elses, after this one he will find out about his mother, at that time he wont have a father or a mother. and Aliyahs pains is just as huge as his, since her parents did the same with her. She was so right when she was like this is what you guys wanted right, and how she already has lost herself,

These two are so much in pain and no one understands it, instead their families make their lives harder.

Can't wait for another confrontation tomorrow and signing of brie divorce.papers. It's gonna be EPIC.

Right, there might other conditions on it too like how Zain or someone has to do something for it happen. Cant wait

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

after listening to that song, even I want the song zaroorat to be used on Zaya now

Right I mean they could have used a better song on Aliyah when she was crying
..Zainab.. thumbnail

You know along with the Nikama, I have a tiny wish. I wish that Usman left a little note or a letter behind for Aaliya to explain why he gave her Barkat Royale. I want that just to show that Abdullah's how special Aaliya is to Usman.

OMG Yes that would perfect, especially since they gave us the FB of Usman telling Aliyah that he will always be her best friend-savior. This bond will be missed dearly, and I want Rehan to read the letter out loud
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Also, what a wrong way to interpret Usman's final word, Aaliya!

Like Seriously Fahad?! you dad wasted his last breath on her?😑
I understand why Zain is blinded by the hate..after all we saw what he went though in jail.
But what about Fahad? he could have been reasonable! I mean did he forget the Aaliya who helped and put him on the right path. He would have been rotting in jail if it wasn't for Aaliya.
But no this is the time that he decides to switch off his brain.
Even he is letting his mind get filled with Suri's and his wives nonsense!
I want to him suffer when he finds out that his wife was responsible for all this pain his family is suffering. and in a way he's partially at fault to in starting this whole thing what with his involvement with Shazia and his lack of attention and respect to Nafeesa for the past 5 years.

first I never watch his scenes, he speaks way too slow for me and patience runs out way too quickly. I had to force myself to watch it today since he was talking about Usman mentioning her name, I was like Yes support her but what he said i regretted watching his scene, what a moron man, stupid ass, how could everyone in the house be so dumbb i just dont understand. Exactly Zains condition is really critical, but for real fahad.

I cant wait till he finds out what his wife did than imma be like now what, you wasted your whole life on them? what about that?

I really want Zain to look into why his dads last word was Aliyah, there has to be a reason right?

TBH for a while i just want everyone away from Zain, just leave him alone! so he could feel a bit more sensible and think properly.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys today, when Aliyah was walking out they could have played awari, it would have been so perfect man! UGH

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OMG Yes that would perfect, especially since they gave us the FB of Usman telling Aliyah that he will always be her best friend-savior. This bond will be missed dearly, and I want Rehan to read the letter out loud

me too!! I want Rehan to read it out loud for everyone to hear. And I have this tiny hope maybe it'll knock some sense in Zain's or Fahad's brain even if it is temporarily πŸ˜† But even if Zain or Fahad still doesn't realize it , atleast it will be something for them to ponder over...after it'll be Usman Abdullah's words! As for Suri, her face expression would be priceless!!

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys today, when Aliyah was walking out they could have played awari, it would have been so perfect man! UGH

you and Awaari πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8