Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">You know I cant wait till Zain says that he cant live without Aliyah opposite of what he said today!
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes hes going to regret, but did you guys see his pain today.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dont want Zain to live in his bedroom till Aliyah comes back</font>

You know I can so picture an emotional scene with him saying "I cannot pretend to hate you anymore"
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I think he might live in his bedroom just to make Aaliya see how he can live without her just perfectly fine.

that too but i really dont think he will be able to. I want a scene where Zain is just thinking about her and Aliyah is thinking about him with the song zaroorat
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This guy is so gonna regret everything he's doing! Hopefully everything is revealed soon, it's hard seeing Aaliya being insulted so much by the Abdullahs and Zain keeping quiet.

His ego's getting in the way again...just wait till the truth is out! 😃

LOL that he is, but honestly i cant bear his pain either, no one seems to notice how much pain he is in, outta everyone even Aliyah i say he is suffering the most and this is nothing imagine when he finds out the reality of his mom, than hes not going to have his dad or mom

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

that too but i really dont think he will be able to. I want a scene where Zain is just thinking about her and Aliyah is thinking about him with the song zaroorat

I so want a scene like this but will we be so lucky?? These two have to be shown missing each other.

Unres p1
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

after listening to that song, even I want the song zaroorat to be used on Zaya now
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, the one thing I'm a little scared about is Zain finding out the truth when it's too late...
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You know I can so picture an emotional scene with him saying "I cannot pretend to hate you anymore"

OMG STOP I want this! Harshad would nail it
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loving this track and.mamu rocks

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG STOP I want this! Harshad would nail it</font>

I KNOW
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys I want Mannat to play on them, when they get back together, such a nice song