Aliyah, Aliyah & Aliyah OWNS

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
First and foremost my post is dedicated to one and ONLY Aliyah. I love her, like literally shes a woman every single married woman should be, the husband doesnt want to listen alright cool with me you can go F yourself now!
Wait till friday peeps, than Abdullah will get to know whose the BOSS. 😆

I loved when she was neither am I a Haider nor a Abdullah #LIKEABOSS Excuse me for my non serious writing, i am just so glad that Aliyah did not fall down crying and weeping and instead she called him and said good bye.

Finally the love notes have come into play, i cant wait till she sits down to read them. As much as I loved Aliyah today I wanted to cry for Zain, he has become someone he was never was. A cold person who does not see or hear things anymore. He's lost guys and Aliyah is the only person who can bring him back.

The way Zain said seeing your dad dying in your arms is something no one should ever endure, my heart cried for him even more, the man lost everything, everything, everything. To make it worst his mother isnt even sincere with him, she doesnt care about him, instead she constantly keeps reminding him that his wife is a insult to this house. Remember that khatija bhi and what she said about Aliyah being unlucky for this house as per Suraiya gave her money to say exactly that is happening.

Right now its Suraiys victory time:

1.) Zain is listening to her for he cant think right now, he cant so one even try to say that he can.
2.)Hes regretting loving Aliyah and supporting
3.)Agreeing with his mother that Aliyah was wrong for him, for Usman and for the house.

Not for long, I cant wait till the situation flips and its going to soon.

Ghulam and Shabana deserved that treatment, no respect from Zain is what they need to set them right. Their stupidity level is just so damn high, what they have done is ridiculous.

Aliyah isnt pregnant, according to me she keeps falling for to show the affect that the circumstances are having upon, shes not being able to take it all in yet.

I love Grumpy, hes such a great man.

SO that is what Mamu had uttered to the Malvi Sahab during the nikkah, we never found out till, it all makes sense now. Guys clue after evidence we got that this was pre-planned, and I am so glad that it was, everything is all coming to play now.

I really love how all BI scenes come to play in the future. Rehan is going to help stop the talaq I cant wait. The precap was shot in the same clothes LOL im sure it will be different tom perhaps.

Soon the same Zain is going to be telling his mother to shut up, yelling at her for all she has done.

"Mein tumhara best friend tha nahi hu" we all love Mammu, he can never be erased from BI, impossible, hes gone but he still has the same affect.

Totally looking forward to Aliyahs scenes in the office!

Kudos to the producer, director, writers and mostly Harshika!
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

CVs have done a remarkable job of showing two sides of the same person such that even though you hate that person for doing so much wrong yet you feel for him/her.

Suraiyya
She is the mastermind behind all this play and the oldest one at that. She's been portrayed all black yet we see traces of white when it comes to her family. A mother in her has been hurt brutally by a Bhopali so her resentment towards them is justified and the person responsible being a relative of Aaliya just adds to it. Moreover the recent incidents have just added more shame to her identity, her status...which is what is most precious to her after her husband. And losing him the way she did... No matter what she has done in the past, the wife in her didn't deserve that. I really felt for her when she called herself crippled without her Usmaan sahab. Karma is a bi*ch and is back to bite her. So now she's out for revenge. She never liked Aaliya and now she absolutely hates her. What I didn't like was the way she made Zain guilty and blamed him too for Usmaan's death. But then that's Suraiyya for you. She doesn't want to leave any stone unturned.

Nafeesa
She is a woman scorned. She has destroyed the barkat of the Barkat Villa completely. You would sympathize with her after what she was subjected to. A woman can share anything but her husband. And being helpless at that for so long, she had to explode one day. Suraiyya totally deserved her wrath but the innocent lives she destroyed in all this would come back to haunt her too in the worst possible way. She too would be punished. How long can she hide behind and the truth be hidden?

Fahad & Shazia
Whatever happened somehow relates back to the day Fahad got into a relationship with Shazia. If he was conned into it or he willingly cheated on his first wife is what I'm confused about. I didn't see a clear picture about this. He did the right thing in marrying Shazia after she got pregnant. But he shouldn't have got himself into this relationship. Of course Shazia wooed him for her own selfish reasons. And Suraiyya supported her, maybe that's why she was the only one who fought for her in the prison. Whatever happened began with the mistake Fahad did 6 years ago.

Ghulam and Shabana
They saw what they were shown... So blinded they were in their way to protect their daughter that they didn't even stop to think about it all rationally. Agreed the complaint was not done by them, agreed that they only wanted the welfare of their child, and agreed that they were played by Nafeesa... YET no one gave them the right to cheat her daughter and get her signature the way they did. Yes they didn't make that complaint but they were going to... didn't they think about the consequences then? Could the get so dumb by Nafeesa's brainwashing? They only destroyed their daughter's marriage in order to protect her.

If people want to play the blame game and say you are responsible for Usmaan's death then let's see it from the start.. EVERYONE is responsible for Usmaan's death, the only people who aren't responsible are ZaYa. They are only the victims of the situations and conspiracies done by their own family members whether knowingly or unknowingly, it doesn't matter.

Now it is an uphill task for ZaYa to battle out all this and come together at the end. Their guiding force will always be with them, watching them from above, only he wouldn't be able to hold their hands and make them do the right thing himself. It's upon ZaYa on how they fight against the odds against them and build their relationship, their beintehaa mohabbat again which got lost in all this chaos, which I'm sure they eventually will.

Amazingly said Shivani! Exactly I felt for Suraiya too, I mean she did really love her husband dearly! I did but when she began to make Zain feel more guilty than he already felt, told him that it was his fault that Usman died, I mean wasnt it enough that he had his father dying in his arms.

Nafeesa wanted to take revenge by all means, we wanted her to do such but what and how she it is completely wrong what did Zain and Aliyah ever do to her? Why ruin their relationship like that and than she had the nerve to smile? i mean at least she could have felt bad for doing this to them but no. Who am I kidding she was obviously was going to be proud of herself, she after all is very well influenced by Suraiya.

Suraiya todays instead of caring of Zains sentiments for he is divorced she tells him more about Aliyah was so wrong for this house? How am I supposed to feel bad for her at this point?

ZaYa were bound to get caught in the games, i mean it wasnt like once or twice their family members plotted against them repeated times. But once they emerge nothing is going to just break them down. Now its all up to them of how they deal with the future events.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
What an episode tonight, seriously I am just left amazed by this writing team! Talk about being unique, BI has done it. I loved Aaliya tonight, she is not anyone's doormat not even Zain's. Aaliya is not going to stay where she is not wanted and I couldn't be more proud of her than I was in this episode!

Finally we see Fahad's POV and he is not wrong at all, the family is hurt by the actions they believe to be Aaliya's which is fair. They love her and respect her, so naturally they would be hurt to know she could do something that would cause them so much pain especially when the know how much Usman loved her. When the truth comes out, they will repent but for now I get it.

Zain, the guy is shutting down and making himself completely cold. He wants to erase Aaliya from his life forever but it is not that easy, he is not ready to let her go but feels compelled to do so. Its a battle between his heart and mind, he is a bad place and its only going to get worse with Suraiya's instigating.

Shabana and Ghulam, serves you two right! I love that Zain did not listen to them, Suraiya threw them out and Aaliya refused to go with them. I hope this is only the start, they deserve much more than this. How dense can you be that you still fail to see the damage you inflicted on other people's lives?

Spoilers, spoilers, when will we learn not to believe everything we read? This was no hero saving the day moment for Rehan, she fainted and he gave her shelter nothing more. There were no random goons to save her and Suraiya did not stop her from getting her things.

Precap was mindblowing, yes everything was preplanned and Usman rocks!!! It is all coming together now.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What an amazing episode!
OMG we all thought that Beintehaa would go down if Usman leaves. But no these CVs proved us wrong. LOL Think again Usman Abdullah may not be here, but his words , his actions, his love for his son and his niece will always shield them from harm's way!

LOL Alright lemme go in order now 😆

First of all,
Zain pushing Aaliya away and Aaliya deciding to leave the house:

Boy am I glad that the CVs have once again proved just how different Aaliya is from other female leads! She's not the clingy, desperate type. Yes she has lost the will to fight but that is because she can clearly see as she has said so herself that Zain has removed her from his heart. So what's the point of imposing herself on her?!

The girl kept her head held high and in the end she's the one who decided to free him with her self-respect intact. And although this doesn't make a difference to Zain, it made a difference to Suri. Did you see her face when Aaliya said Allah Hafiz.

See Suri always wanted Aaliya to be KICKED out of Barkat not merely leave on her own accord. She's always wanted the satisfaction to see Aaliya insulted and leave helplessly but no Aaliya didn't give her the honour to see that. Aaliya was broken but she didn't let any of the Abdullahs see that!

As for the Abdullahs- all are a bunch of idiots! all of them! only sane,wise one was Usman. And Zain has a long way to go to be like Usman!

I was so disappointed in Fahad today! And Shazia and Nafeesa..uh they can go in the bawdi for all i care. I expected nothing less from them!

okay i will continue in another post just so you have a lot of comments now 😆

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Resss!
What amazing story telling! :D
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I cannot get over the Precap. What a bouncer! Now if Zain divorces Aaliya, Abdullahs would come on road. And Surraiya would never let that happen. ROFL!! Now she'll be after Zain to NOT divorce Aaliya. 🤣 But I was so excited about the office track.. nevermind... 😆

It's really hard to find a character like Aaliya on Indian shows who doesn't allow anyone to treat her like a doormat and stands tall and proud with her self respect and dignity intact. I so love this girl. Being the she is, she doesn't go on the ego trip immediately but understands where her husband is coming from, how hurt he is... So she makes an attempt from her side, it's her he needs at this moment only he isn't aware of it. Was it me or did Zain really looked choked here, before he removed her hand? It's going to be so tough for them.

Zain gave the first talaaq shattering Aaliya again. He's counting those 3 month's as the last of his misery. How true that is going to turn out in the future. When the truth will come out he'd be free... free of the clutches of fake love, monstrous people who always plotted against his life, his wife... he'd soon see the rising Sun.

Aaliya stopping Zain and that Allah Hafiz at the end was my favorite scene today. You don't get to treat her like dirt anymore. She rather obliged them and left with her head held high. She was hurt, she was shattered... but it wasn't for every one to see.. I cheered when she gave it back to her parents!! I was like FINALLY! Those two have been such dimwits that I've no words to say in their honor. Seriously.

Zain is still stuck on the moment he lost his father in his arms. It'd take a lot more from him to even begin to think beyond that. One thing Suraiyya cleared that it's not just the complaint which compelled Zain to file divorce. As expected, I knew they would go this way. The truth ain't coming out anytime soon. Coz the man does not want to listen to a thing. It'll all explode in his face later and it would be Rehan who'll do it with of course help from others knowingly or unknowingly.

Can't wait for another confrontation tomorrow and signing of brie divorce.papers. It's gonna be EPIC.
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
You know I cant wait till Zain says that he cant live without Aliyah opposite of what he said today!

Yes hes going to regret, but did you guys see his pain today.

I dont want Zain to live in his bedroom till Aliyah comes back
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he might live in his bedroom just to make Aaliya see how he can live without her just perfectly fine.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Everyone please vote in ITA NOW!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You know I cant wait till Zain says that he cant live without Aliyah opposite of what he said today!

Yes hes going to regret, but did you guys see his pain today.

I dont want Zain to live in his bedroom till Aliyah comes back

This guy is so gonna regret everything he's doing! Hopefully everything is revealed soon, it's hard seeing Aaliya being insulted so much by the Abdullahs and Zain keeping quiet.

His ego's getting in the way again...just wait till the truth is out! 😃
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago