Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: richmich

OMG! Gagan,ur New Info is 😆 👏 at d same time so unique & hilarious.Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.Imagine if it is to give an heir to d family,Zain will faint then & there.
2moro is d Trump Card day.Kya Paplu feka hai Mamu ne

lolz if mamu did something in his will not only Zain but Suri also will go faint for sure even Suri can go into coma.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Mandy!! Absolutely! I think you and I were the only ones on Facebook saying just wait and watch have trust ROFLL I am soo glad..

about pregnancy.. i dont know .. thats still iffy .. she can be pregnant.. we dont know

in fact i think there is more to the mehr and nikaah nama..

there may be some more conditions applied..

LOL IKR! We were some of the few optimists with this track and it shaped up better than we ever could have imagined! Talk about a twist. I am sure Usman applied more conditions, he knows what he was doing and will always be there for Aaliya.

As for the pregnancy, I hope not! I was relieved not reading or hearing anything about that, CVs do not let me down there! I will just hate it if she is pregnant.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

lolz if mamu did something in his will not only Zain but Suri also will go faint for sure even Suri can go into coma.

Can someone pleae give me any idea what happened today... I missed today's episode... with the forum buzzing like crazy with positive posts.. I feel like a sitting duck...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fangirl21

Gagan actually mehr is the amount or promise owed to the bride by the groom or his family at the time of nikaah. It is the bride's right for her future and nobody under any circumstances can refuse her to get her right. This is what I know.
No offence.

So is the bride supposed to return her mehr back after given talaq??
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy.. tbh i dont really care which way they go.. though i do prefer no pregnancy myself..
I just hope they follow-up on all the tracks from Gauhar to Nafisa to Suri to Mamau;s death .. i want a revelation for all of this..
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree more Gagan. I was so impressed by the writers creativity. Yesterday's episode just proved how lucky we are to have such amazing writers for Beintehaa.
They have always been like this from the beginning, amazing us with their top notch direction, screenplay, closing all the loopholes, etc. I mean how many writers even do that? They make sure they don't leave any possibility for doubt or disappointment.

This new track has made me get all excited for BI :D After Bakbak track I guess they have learnt their lesson and realised that they should unleash their inner excellence which is why they are back to what they used to be. 😳😃😆
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Post Gagan dii :)))
Whenever a track would start we all would not be happy n think that do cvc's know what they are doing but now they are proving what they have been telling us to trust them n today it was best proved that everthing is linked some how or the other. Kudos to Beintehaa team
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
Hip Hip Hurray
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm really enjoying this how wish i could watch this track as i won't be watching them...😭
But hats off cvs really it's brilliant story... Mehar is gift from hubby to wife ...
Islam has made the determination and presenting of the mehr' to the woman on marriage an absolutely obligatory condition of Nikaah' between a man and a woman. It has not specified the exact amount of mehr' to be presented, but rather any amount of mehr' which is mutually agreed between the two parties: either proposed by the groom and accepted by the bride or demanded by the bride and accepted by the groom, regardless of however big or small it may be, would suffice to fulfill the obligatory condition of Nikaah'.

As in my family we prefer mehar " fatimeh " what our prophet muhammad (SAW) gifted to her daughter.. It is fixed i dunno the ammount some one give them in jewellery like gold bangles,necklace or ear ring mny others...

Many girls don't execpt it we should except this i dunno why they don't but it's gift u can't reject a gift...
It's really beautiful rasam u called! ❤️