Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@Vinu: it is mother of all twist lol
@Ramita: Very well said! lmaoo i know right.. I think usmaan knew his family hahahah but he is a genius! I love this guy! Even though he is no more.. he is still part of Beintehaa!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

Now Shazia will b hell bent on stopping dis divorce coz if it happens BR haath se gaya πŸ˜† .I hope she instigates Suri dat property will b handed to Aaliya if dis div happens.

πŸ˜†Her greediness will help zaya may be she bring out nafeesa truth as she already hv doubt on her ...mamu is gr8 he knws his family very well.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Yes .. agree with u, Gagan! πŸ˜ƒ
CV's have come up with such an unique and amazing creative way of leading the further track of ZaYa. πŸ˜ƒ
Gagan-06 thumbnail
@shiiya: Soo true! It all makes sense too!
@Ashis: It was a master stroke! And you know you can depend on BI cvs to be different.. yes Aliyah is going to be the boss! This sounds so exciting!
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl21

Gagan actually mehr is the amount or promise owed to the bride by the groom or his family at the time of nikaah. It is the bride's right for her future and nobody under any circumstances can refuse her to get her right. This is what I know.
No offence.

yes yes thanks for that info.. i was told the same.. i guess this is what makes it more crucial for one to not give talaak..
Gagan-06 thumbnail

@Baingan: Soo true he is the strongest pillar.. and will remain one... see he set the foundation... that neev of their family will be intact because of that one man.
@Akki: hahahaha you know I love your writing!! hugsss
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Nikah Nama is a Marriage Certificate Basically , On Which Every thing is Written Witness Signature , Couple Signature & Meher Amount !!!

Haq Meher is a Amount which is decided at the tym of Nikah , Its a type of a Gift frm Hubby to Wife Usually Happy Married Woman dont take it !!

Bt IT Becomes Neccessary IF u divorce a girl , Without Giving HaqMehere Divorce is not Completed , It cn be 100 RS or can be 1 Million or more thn tht , Basically Both Families decide this !

So thts Why Most Men think twice before giving divorce !!

Zain will think twice but i think more than that .. the three chudails will be thinking 🀣
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res

i am just feeling guilty today gagan.. for doubting cvs.. 😭 so i will unres wen i wud not feel guilty.. maybe tomorrow... πŸ˜•
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

wow it is called a kickass twist lyk expect d unexpected ..i love d way aliya reacts to zain allegations nd divorce she didn't begged to anyone love d way cvs r potraying aliya character she is nt a doormat nd she'll neva be she ws nd will be strong gal ..she is kind hearted bt neva tke her humbleness fr granted dat she potrayed today ..

kudos to writers, farhan sir fr writing sch an amazing script nd thanks to colors fr accepting sch script its truly differnt frm all oder shw

Absolutely and she doesnt need to! IF she is right.. then why? Also I love how she wanted to be there for Zain! This character is soo amazing!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i'm so gald and relief to know CV'S not forget about mehr.i always thought it surely going to play important role in futute.mamu know well about his so called family.he did every possible way to save and protect his bhanji and ZaYa relation.
i hope he did something like that Aliya have no opinion but have to accept barkat royel and Suri not able to give it back from her.
ZaYa in under one roof again, it surely going to make them come close again and may be it also make Zain think from his brain.

I knowww right!! I still think there is going to be more to that? Maybe some more conditions will be applied?

Originally posted by: lachu.sree

iss liye tho kehrahe dhe...

sabar karo.. sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...
Beintehaa sab se alag hey...
really excited...Hats off to Cvs & the entire cast & crew (especially Harshika)...
They are the best...keep rocking...

hahah soo true!! and thats why I kept saying... keep watching.. This is getting really exciting!
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hatts off to bi cv's
what an unique twist
excellent
bi rockz
zaya rockz