Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl21 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Gagan actually mehr is the amount or promise owed to the bride by the groom or his family at the time of nikaah. It is the bride's right for her future and nobody under any circumstances can refuse her to get her right. This is what I know.
No offence.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really gagan BI is the best n so as its cv's...I'm glad thy r nt following old concept where leads get divorced their remarriage thy r proving BI is unique n will always be.
Ths is the master stroke by the cv's ...mamu's decision is completely going to turn the tables...ths is the only way zaya divorce cn be stop otherwise our zaya r hellbent on separating frm each other oh gosh zain's anger hope he calm down soon.
Aliya the boss of BR I cn't wait to see Abdullah's face on ths spclly suri...upcoming episodes r going to be really dhamakedar.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I am compelled to make this post today! I am so so so impressed with Beintehaa writers. Everything leads from one to the next... linking all the past and present together. Mamu was, is, and will always remain a huge part of ZaYa!

Mamu had whispered something to maulvi saab during ZaYa's nikaah and the audience never knew what he said... but tomorrow all of this is going to unfold!

Precap: Rehan says this talaq is not easy as he got Usmaans Nikah Nami. ... They then show FB .. Usmaan with Mouli during ZaYa wedding and thn Usmaan-Aaliya scene.. this is how she gets Barkat Royale!

This is so good!

oh and Aliyah you rock! I am not a haider nor an abdullah! Kudos to you! Show Haiders their place! They deserved it! They ruined her life!

Gagan u r rite
The writer has kept continuity.They have linked past and present.
Mamu is the strong pillar of BI.He is nt der physically but he is always be with ZaYa.
Precap- Awesome .He said T thrice that is nt enough for getting T after 3 months.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ok can you expand on this a bit more for the people who do not have a lot of knowledge about the nikaah nama, which i know is the marriage official document.. but how is barkat royale going to be given to Aliyah? I am keen on knowing the process of this Mehr and the proper definition.

Nikah Nama is a Marriage Certificate Basically , On Which Every thing is Written Witness Signature , Couple Signature & Meher Amount !!!

Haq Meher is a Amount which is decided at the tym of Nikah , Its a type of a Gift frm Hubby to Wife Usually Happy Married Woman dont take it !!

Bt IT Becomes Neccessary IF u divorce a girl , Without Giving HaqMehere Divorce is not Completed , It cn be 100 RS or can be 1 Million or more thn tht , Basically Both Families decide this !

So thts Why Most Men think twice before giving divorce !!

Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ahaa Thanks Gagan After all *I m one of the writers of Beintehaa* ROFL
Hahah Jokes apart

I just love Beintehaa because its unique and far different from usual stuff

BI Team Rocks
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow it is called a kickass twist lyk expect d unexpected ..i love d way aliya reacts to zain allegations nd divorce she didn't begged to anyone love d way cvs r potraying aliya character she is nt a doormat nd she'll neva be she ws nd will be strong gal ..she is kind hearted bt neva tke her humbleness fr granted dat she potrayed today ..
kudos to writers, farhan sir fr writing sch an amazing script nd thanks to colors fr accepting sch script its truly differnt frm all oder shw
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Really kudos to the Creative writers! This is what you call a master stroke. 😃

We all were opposing of this Maamu death track but really now I can understand as painful as it is how much it was needed.
This track was really preset. And how clever is Maamu! He knew that you can never trust Abdullah's at any time they can mistreat Aaliya. So he made her un sab ki maalkin 😆

Ab ungli pe nacha sakti hain. Suri can frown all she wants and badmouth her hubby par uski jholi main kuch nahin aane wala.

She can plot all she wants but she cannot cut of Aaliya from their lives.

I love how this idea was growing like a seed in Farhan's brain it was dormant for a long time but finally it has cultimated into a seedling which will grow into a plant 😛

yup i loved it ..what ui wrote..so agree on this...now we'all can relax..peace..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm so gald and relief to know CV'S not forget about mehr.i always thought it surely going to play important role in futute.mamu know well about his so called family.he did every possible way to save and protect his bhanji and ZaYa relation.
i hope he did something like that Aliya have no opinion but have to accept barkat royel and Suri not able to give it back from her.
ZaYa in under one roof again, it surely going to make them come close again and may be it also make Zain think from his brain.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hahahah i know super excited!

Yo waiting for 23hours too much ...but its k the wait is always ..fruitful
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Ahaa Thanks Gagan After all *I m one of the writers of Beintehaa* ROFL

Hahah Jokes apart

I just love Beintehaa because its unique and far different from usual stuff

BI Team Rocks

I thought u r Best friend is Farhan sir.