Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The doctor came and asked all of them to go out of the room so that he could do the checkup. .za in wanted to be in the room but was dragged by suraiya..
Zain-mom hamari aliya thik tho hojayegi na..mein uske bina nahi reh sakta...
Suri-allah pe bharosa rakho...hamari aliya ko kuch nahi hoga...
Doctor came out ..
Zain rushed to him and asked what happened to her...?
Doctor-woh Mrs.abdullah..
1004445 thumbnail
Wo mrs abdullah ko...unki brain me tumor hai
Zain:kia?
He fell on his knees n started crying
Everyone consoled him
Doctor:fikar mat karein,it can be cured
Zain:kuch bhi karein lekin meri aliya ko bachaein
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suraiya looked at the doctor. She wasn't going to believe anything of such. She would ensure she got the best doctor to treat her daughter in law. As much as everyone was devastated, so was she. However, with the doctor just claiming of the illness it did not mean it was true. She had gotten a cancer scare like this in the past too but by God's grace and the help of some foreign doctors all had been well. Aliya was a fighter, she would triumph against this too...
oriyu24 thumbnail
os till now...
Zain:Aliya tum yahaan kyun aayi ho..
Just get out from my life and barkat villa...aur meine tum he talaaq bhi de diya hai..
Aliya: abhi hamare talaaq hone ko 3 mahine hai Aur iss liye mein idhar reh sakti hun..
Za in:thik hai par yaad rakhna hamari kisi ki bhi life mein interefere na karna warna bahar ka darwaaza wahan hai..
(Under his breath he spoke aliya ghulam haider mein tumhare yeh 3 mahine hell se bhi batar bana dunga)
aaliya is about to enter their room bt zain stops her.zain said he can't live wid her in a room.aaliya shocked
aliya:main ISI kamre mein rahungi Jo karna hai karo main yehi is kamre mein rahungi
zain shocked
Aliya went back to the room nd saw everything shattered which made her insides crack... She started to pick everything but got her foot stuck under the table nd was about to fall when a pair of hands came to her rescue '' aaram se'' zain said and when he realised wat he said he repeated '' mera mtlb hai nahi toh phir kuch toot jayega aur phir kahi tum complain file na kardo.'' And with tht he marched out the room but stopped whn aliya replied '' dil Zindagi sab toh toor diya abb ye saanse bachi hai isse bhi toor do kam se kam mamu ko toh palungi and with that she was about to leave when he stopped her and she bumped into his hard chest and gasped '' khabardaar essi baat kj toh jitna jhagar na hai chilana hai marna haj sab karo par essi baat ki toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.''
''Ha woh toh pata hai tumse bura toh duniya mein Allah ne kisi koh banaya hi nahi...tum toh ek nihayati kamzoor aadmi ho jo vah dekhta hai jo usse dekhaya gaya hai aandar baat nikalne ki toh tum mein samjh kaha...huh...aur badi baate karte the tumhara saath na doon toh tumhara shuahar nahi...voh toh tum ne talaaq de kar saabit kar diya ke tum mere shauhar nahi.'' With that pushed him aside and left, leaving zain shocked and wondering about the words she just fired to his face nd was forced to sit and think about her sudden outburst and little did he know sbe wasnt wrong at wat she stated...did he really step back from his responsiblties?
Keeping aside all the pain which arosed in his heart he again started thinking that she was the one who was responsible for his dad death...
Again bitterness started filling in his heart and he stormed out if the room..
At the dinning table..
Everybody was eating food ...
Shazia:wah chand bibi aaj apke haathon mein jaadon khaahan se aagaya?
Chand jaaan: yeh khana Maine nahi dulhan ne banaya hai...
Hearing this za in dropped the food back in the plate and took out the plate and went outside of Bv
Everyone started following him...
Zain emptied the contents in front of a stray dog..
Surraiya : zain ye kiya kar rahe ho
Zain : mom iss k hatho ka bana khana sirf yeh kutta hi kha sakta hai ... mein nahi
Aliya was watching all dis standing at the main door and was hurt very badly as zain turned around to see her reactions she jst ran into the room and cried her heart out talking about the whole scenerio infront of mamu's photo..
Zain was secretly listening all what aliya said...
He again felt pain in his heart but ignored it...and said loudly Aliya Ghulam Haider ab tumhari yeh acting ki dukan band karo aur chalo mere paar dabao warna jis ghar mein tum bhopali rehte ho woh meri wajah se hai aur mein usse bech dunga...
Aliya:(aliya felt lyk time stopped there hearing this words from zain'mouth)zainn...
Zain:chilao mat..chilana mujhe bhi aata hai..aur yaad rakhna apni gandi juban se mera naam bhi mat lena...and holded her wrist tightly..
Aaliya: Zain tum esa kyun kr rhe ho mere saath?
Zain: Shut up Aaliya! Just shut up!
Aaliya: Zain Abdullah, tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho?
Zain was speechless because of this sudden change in Aaliya.
Aaliya: Haan meine Maamu ko medicines di! Shayad mujhe woh nhi krna chahiye tha! Par divorce lena hai iska matlab yeh nhi that u can hurt me *extracts her wrist from his vice grip* aur toh aur islam ka ek rule hai ki u can't hurt me! So aage se mujhe chhune ki himmat bhi mat krna! And you dare blackmail me! Barkat ki owner ab tum nhi MEI hu! So I can kick YOU out anytime I want!
Saying this she walked away. Leaving Zain staring at her.
Later that day...
Chand bi: Dulhan! Rehaan and Zain bahar tumhare talaaq ki baat kr rhe hai!
This brought the whole world down for Aaliya..
Aaliya: Zain tum esa kyun kr rhe ho mere saath?
Zain: Shut up Aaliya! Just shut up!
Aaliya: Zain Abdullah, tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho?
Zain was speechless because of this sudden change in Aaliya.
Aaliya: Haan meine Maamu ko medicines di! Shayad mujhe woh nhi krna chahiye tha! Par divorce lena hai iska matlab yeh nhi that u can hurt me *extracts her wrist from his vice grip* aur toh aur islam ka ek rule hai ki u can't hurt me! So aage se mujhe chhune ki himmat bhi mat krna! And you dare blackmail me! Barkat ki owner ab tum nhi MEI hu! So I can kick YOU out anytime I want!
Saying this she walked away. Leaving Zain staring at her.

Later that day...
Chand bi: Dulhan! Rehaan and Zain bahar tumhare talaaq ki baat kr rhe hai!
This brought the whole world down for Aaliya
Rehan : zain aliya ko talaaq dene se pehle ek sach tumhare liye janna bohat zaroori hai
Zain: kaisa sach ???
Rehan : uss complaint ka sach zain woh complaint aliya ne nahi ki thi
Zain: agar tumhe uss ka sath dena hai toh tum shoq se de sakte ho mujhe us ke bare mein kuch nahin sunna hai (he was about to leave)
Rehan: mere paas saboot hai zain
With this zain turned and was shocked to see the video of nafeesa confessing her crime infront of shaziya as shazia tried to blackmail her
After watching the video his world startd crumbling down infront of his eyes
By this everybody was there in hall and one by one watching videos..
Everyone eyes started getting filled with guilt..
Shalam came and they also saw the video...
They were hell shock because the lady who was brainwashing them against suraiya was the one responsible for their bhaijaan death and also for devasting their daughter life..
Za in:kya bigada tha bhabhi Jo apne hamlog ke saath ESA Kiya apne meri zindagi barbaad kar Di and looked towards aliya only to get disgusting looks from her..
Suraiya(slapped hard)tumhari wajah se usmaan shaab nahi rahe Aur tumhari wajah se iss massom Bachi ko USS gunah ki saja jhelni padi jo usne Kiya hi nahi...
Rehan : zain aliya ko talaaq dene se pehle ek sach tumhare liye janna bohat zaroori hai
Zain: kaisa sach ???
Rehan : uss complaint ka sach zain woh complaint aliya ne nahi ki thi
Zain: agar tumhe uss ka sath dena hai toh tum shoq se de sakte ho mujhe us ke bare mein kuch nahin sunna hai (he was about to leave)
Rehan: mere paas saboot hai zain
With this zain turned and was shocked to see the video of nafeesa confessing her crime infront of shaziya as shazia tried to blackmail her
After watching the video his world startd crumbling down infront of his eyes
By this everybody was there in hall and one by one watching videos..
Everyone eyes started getting filled with guilt..
Shalam came and they also saw the video...
They were hell shock because the lady who was brainwashing them against suraiya was the one responsible for their bhaijaan death and also for devasting their daughter life..
Za in:kya bigada tha bhabhi Jo apne hamlog ke saath ESA Kiya apne meri zindagi barbaad kar Di and looked towards aliya only to get disgusting looks from her..
Suraiya(slapped hard)tumhari wajah se usmaan shaab nahi rahe Aur tumhari wajah se iss massom Bachi ko USS gunah ki saja jhelni padi jo usne Kiya hi nahi...
Zain: Bhaabhi aapki himmat kese hui Mom ke against FIR complaint likhne ki? Aapko-
Zain was cut off by Fahad.
Fahad: Nhi Zain! Ab is dhokebaaz aurat se baat krna ka koi phayda nhi hai *Luks at Nafeesa with Anger glaring at her* Ab mujhe lgta hai ki tumhe apni galti sudharne ki koshish krni chahiye!
They both turned to Aaliya who had already gone.
Zain: Nhi Fahad Bhai, meine usse waada kiya tha! Ab woh meri baat nhi manegi! I have broken my promise Bhai! I deserve losing Aaliya. She needs a better husband. And I am definitely not one!
Fahad : zain nahin aliya sirf tumhari hai sirr tum se pyaar karti hai woh humsab se bohat pyaar karti hai
Surraiya : han zain hum apni aliya se mafi mange gein woh hume zaroor maaf kar de gi
Shalam : han zain hum ne bhi aliya k sath bohat ghalat kiya hai hum bhi uss
Se maafi mange gein woh sab ko maaf kar de gi
Zain : i am sorry phupa iam sorry phups meine ne apna waada todh diya mein ne aliya ka sath nahin diya ap log plzzz mujhe maaf kardo
Shalam: nahin zain halat hi ghalat the hume tum se koi shikayat nahi hai
Fahad: ab sawaal yeh hai ki aliya kahan hai
Zain: bhai mein ache se janta hon k aliya hume kaha mile gi chaliye
At the graveyard
Aliya is sitting near usman saab grave anr telling him about that every body come to know about my innocence
Zain with the whole family reaches the grave yard and sees aliya there near usman 's grave all of them started crying as to what they have done to aliya
Surraiya came near aliya and place her hand on her shoulder and aliya raised her head to see her by that tym every body was surrounding aliya surraiya fahad shalam every body seek apology from aliya but aliya said that if u all loved me than u all should hve trusted me all of them asked again for apology and this tym aliya forgave them and they all hugged zain was standing there and aliya didnt even spare him a glance every body realised their awkardness and they decided to leave the to of them alone for sometym so that they can sort out things they all pay their respects to usman and leave the graveyard leaving zain and aliya behind
Zain: i am sorry aliya
Aliya :u r sorry u break my heart into million pieces and u r asking sorry
U r the reason for the tears i hve shed in these 2 months and u r sorry ... u r the one who didnt let me see my mamu jaan at his tym and u r sorry
Zain : i know that i m the reason of all your pain but i was in pai to by that tym eevery thing was against u what do u xpect from how to react i lost my everything aliya
My dad i lost my love i lost u and i am only responsible for all your miseries but plzzz forgive me i ll die out of this guilt
If u will not forgive me my dad my hero my darling he will never forgive me
Plzzz forgive me aliya
I love u
I will die without u
(Saying this he fell down on his knees and it started raining as the GOD himself wanted to reunite the two souls which were craving for each other for many months )
By this tym aliya heart also melted and she take steps towards zain and held his face in her palms beside rain drops tears could be visibly seen aliya wipe the tears by kissing them ..Aliya : kitkit u idiot promise me that u will never leave me again
That u will trust me
That u will love
Because u r only one idiot in this world whom i will love till my last breath ...
Zain : i love u too mamu ki bhanji and kissed her left cheek
I love u malika e zain and kissed her right cheek
And was about to kiss her lips but she stopped
Aliya: yeh graveyard hai yeh sab yahan nahi
Zain : toh phir yeh sab kahan mez
Aliya : uh oh woh mein keh rahi tho k hume ghar jana chahiye sab hamara intezaar kar rahe honge
Zain : mein bhi ghar jane k liye bohat intezaar kar raha hoon or ghar se zyada hamare room mein mez ...
Aliya playfully hit his arm and they both went for home..
at home..
Zain: Malika-E-Zain jaldi chalo room mei! I can't wait anymore!
Aaliya: Shut up Zain! Waise... Tumne mujhe itna dard diya hai... Tumhe uske liye pay bhi krna hoga!
Zain: Sorry Malika-E-Zain!
He hugged her.
Aaliya: Arre tum toh kahmakha emotional ho jaate ho! Sunno to! Dekho, tumhe agle 5 dino tak mujhse dur rehna hoga. Ab meri puri baat sunne se pehle kuch mat bolna. Dekho, tumhare iss dimag mei jo ideas abhi chal rhe hai *Zain smirks* unko dimag mei hi rehne do. Tum mujhe for the next 5 days touch nhi kr skte. Bear it if you can or else-
Zain: Accha toh aisa hai? Theek hai meri bhi ek shart hai!
Aaliya let out a confused look.
Aaliya: Kya?
Zain: Jaise hi yeh 5 din khatam hote hai, u will have to do whatever I want for the 6th day!
Zain smirks...
Zain: Malika-E-Zain jaldi chalo room mei! I can't wait anymore!
Aaliya: Shut up Zain! Waise... Tumne mujhe itna dard diya hai... Tumhe uske liye pay bhi krna hoga!
Zain: Sorry Malika-E-Zain!
He hugged her.
Aaliya: Arre tum toh kahmakha emotional ho jaate ho! Sunno to! Dekho, tumhe agle 5 dino tak mujhse dur rehna hoga. Ab meri puri baat sunne se pehle kuch mat bolna. Dekho, tumhare iss dimag mei jo ideas abhi chal rhe hai *Zain smirks* unko dimag mei hi rehne do. Tum mujhe for the next 5 days touch nhi kr skte. Bear it if you can or else-
Zain: Accha toh aisa hai? Theek hai meri bhi ek shart hai!
Aaliya let out a confused look.
Aaliya: Kya?
Zain: Jaise hi yeh 5 din khatam hote hai, u will have to do whatever I want for the 6th day!
Zain smirks...
Aliya : Done tum jo bolo ge woh mein karu gi ... ab mujhe change karne jana hai mein abhi ati hoon
Zain: mein bhi chaloo mujjhe bhi change karna hai ...
Aliya : zain abhi abhi tumhe kaha tha tum mujhse 5 din door raho ge itni jaldi bhool gaye
Zain : oh ya ... lekin ek min kya 5 din baad mujhe apne sath change karne do gi said while smirking
Which cause aliya to blush
Aliya : shut up zain ... ab hath choro mujhe jana hai
Zain left her hand and she went to change
Zaya on the bed ...
Zain: aj bohat dino k baad achi neend ai gi par kya mamu ki bhanji yeh 5 din ki shart q rakhi tum ne pouts cutely
Aliya broke out in giggles and said
So jao zain mein bohat thak gai hoon or subah office bhi toh jana hai hum dono ko bhool gaye kal meeting hai ... both cuddled into each other and slept
In the morning
Zain as usual fighting with the knot of his tie and there malika e zain is all ready waiting for her hunk to get ready
Aliya: zain tum abhi tak tie ka knot bandhna nahi seekhe and aliya tied the knot and zain as usual wrapped his arms around her petite waist ... zain chodo late ho raha hai
And they both come hand in hand to the dining table where every one was lovingly looking at them ...
Aliya : Done tum jo bolo ge woh mein karu gi ... ab mujhe change karne jana hai mein abhi ati hoon
Zain: mein bhi chaloo mujjhe bhi change karna hai ...
Aliya : zain abhi abhi tumhe kaha tha tum mujhse 5 din door raho ge itni jaldi bhool gaye
Zain : oh ya ... lekin ek min kya 5 din baad mujhe apne sath change karne do gi said while smirking
Which cause aliya to blush
Aliya : shut up zain ... ab hath choro mujhe jana hai
Zain left her hand and she went to change
Zaya on the bed ...
Zain: aj bohat dino k baad achi neend ai gi par kya mamu ki bhanji yeh 5 din ki shart q rakhi tum ne pouts cutely
Aliya broke out in giggles and said
So jao zain mein bohat thak gai hoon or subah office bhi toh jana hai hum dono ko bhool gaye kal meeting hai ... both cuddled into each other and slept
In the morning
Zain as usual fighting with the knot of his tie and there malika e zain is all ready waiting for her hunk to get ready
Aliya: zain tum abhi tak tie ka knot bandhna nahi seekhe and aliya tied the knot and zain as usual wrapped his arms around her petite waist ... zain chodo late ho raha hai
And they both come hand in hand to the dining table where every one was lovingly looking at them ...
AAliyaaa..."he let out a soft sigh..."Zain...tum kya bhool gaye ho...yeh kaam hum dono ke liye kitni important hai?"She crinkled her nose,lost deep in thought ,with the pen dangling between her fingers.."MAllika-e-Zain,mujhe sab yaad hai..par tum kaam me itna masroof mat ho jao,ki apni health ko compromise kar do."...Zain whispered in her ears lovingly,as he positioned himself behind her chair,and slowly eased the knots in her sholders.She moaned in relief..."You are there to take care of me,na..so I don't have to worry about myself..."Aaliya,rotated her swivel chair,now facing him.She hugged his waist and looked up at him..."Toh ab chale,Mr.Zain KitKit Abdullah?"she smiled at him..."Chalo."...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The elevator dinged open.It was empty apart from them,and she was standing dangerously close to him.She was standing in front of him,and could well feel his warm breath fanning her exposed neck.His musky cologne,that made her insides mushy,filled her nostrils,his proximity playing havoc to her senses.Aaliya's breath hitched in her throat as he whispered huskily in her ears..."Are you alright?"She could have sworn that he had brushed his lips over her ears while whispering into them.A hue brighter than red,crept up her neck,coloring her damask cheeks a shade deeper.Though her back was facing him,she was sure of the smirk that was there on his face..."Damn,you Abdullah.."she thought to herself."Z-Zain y-yeh kya kar rahe ho...din dahade kahi bhi kabhi bhi shuro ho jaate ho...deal yaad nahi hai kya..?"she feared facing him,lest she lost control over the intense,paaion that was surging through every inch of her body,making her feel helpless ."Maine toh kuch bhi nahi kiya..."his voice feigned innonce.."Aaliya turned around,and she commited ablasphemy as soon as she looked into his dark ,stormy eyes,which had love,lust and passion etched in them in no uncertain terms."Zain..."she forgot what she had ment to say...she grappled for words to form a coherent thought.."huh?"his lips were inches-no scrape that centimeters away from her..her pupils dilated,her heart palpitated,her mind went fuzzy...as she lunged forward,her lips crashing on his,her tentative fingers tugging at his hair,pressing her body closer to his.The fact that they were in the elevator flew out of their mind..Zain flipped her ,and presed the emergency button,making the elevator come to a sudden halt...He pushed her against the wall..as he devoured her luscious lips,making her moan his name out loud.A gutteral moan escaped his lips,as she nbit his lower lip.His hands slithered down the sides of her body,often wandering off to places which made her writhe in please.Aaliya was sure that her knees would buckle down,so she wrapped them around his waist,grinding against him...they broke the kiss for a second..before he claimed her lips once again...
hey readers i know chota tha...
it was till page 6..
will update more by tommorrow

oriyu24 thumbnail
Continuing from where ..lostatsea left...
Zain entered the room and saw aliya peacefully sleeping ...
Tears started forming in his eyes and doctor's word started repeating in his ears...
He went near her and cried his heart out and said to Allah
"Allah yeh to appki bandi haa nah Aur apppe intna trust karti hai phir iske saath ESA kyun.."
Hearing the loud sobs aliya woke up from her slumber and felt her left hand wet and when she looked at that direction she saw her life crying..