Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain : i cant wait any more yeh din kab khatam honge aliya
Aliya : zain ( hit him playfully on his arm ) sabr karo kitkit abdullah sabr ka phal meetha hota hai
Zain : sabr wahi toh nahi hota
Aliya : acha chalo ab office k liye ready ho jao
Zain : mez i cant believe tum itno badi workoholic ban jao gi k apne cute se
Shohar ko sunday ko bhi office le k jao gi
Aliya : arey mein toh bhul hi gai k aj sunday hai
Zain : waisey agar aj sunday hai toh mein soch raha th kkk
With that he pulls her closer and gives a small.peck on her lips ... zyada udo mat 4 din baad saare badle loon ga tumse abhi yeh keh raha hoo k chalo bahar chalte hai
Long drive pe phir lunch phir se long drive phir dinner inshort chalo pura din sath mein bitate hain
Whats say mez
Aliya : i say yes
To be continued
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm.. priya, can you compile the entire thingif u don't mind?
i would love to continue but seaching 4 each part could get tedious with 7 pages covered
sorry for the trouble
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

hmmm.. priya, can you compile the entire thingif u don't mind?

i would love to continue but seaching 4 each part could get tedious with 7 pages covered
sorry for the trouble

I will do it tomorrow..
zayalove thumbnail
Hey plzzz continue i am waiting
zayalove thumbnail
Since nobody is continuing it so i decided to continue
Zain: chalo chale
Aliya : chalo
They both walked down hand in hand everybody asked them where r they going ...
Zain : aj hum pura din bahar ek sath guzarne wale hain
Surraiya : ohhhb
Shaziya: q bhai tum logo ko ghar pe privacy nahi milti kiya
Every body started laughing while zaya blushed
Zain : nahi miss world aisa nahi hai
Fahad : hum samjh gaye zain kaisa hai
Surraiya : chalo tum.sab unhe tang mat karo tum dono jao beta
Zain : ji mom ... chale mez
And they both went out and reached there car
Plzzz continue
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rizyat walima party:- zaya in room..aliya after getting up..sees her lips swollen n feeling nausea...zain cmng out of bathroom..n says;mkz jldi tyar hojao.. Aliya goes straight towards washroom..Zain,holding his shoulders n saying; arre kya hua mkz?are u ok...Aliya:zain do din to ruk skte the tm...meri aagay hi tbiat nhi thik thi aur upr se tm ne mere sonay ka sahi faida uthaya...ab aj rizyat ka walima h aur ma comfortable feel nhi krhi..tm b na..Zain:arre tm ne khud hi to kha tha k rozay khtm hojayen phir hmmm...aur ab phr se tm...holding n twisting his hand around her back...ok chlo na mkz dair horhi h...ma ja rha tm jldi ready hojao..guests aatay hongay...n left after placing kiss her on her cheek...
Edited by riakhan364 - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Aliya got ready and see was luking hot in her lehnga...but was feeling lyk nausea...
Zaun entered the room to see his aliya getting ready...he was drolling over her because she was luking damn hot..
Zain back hugged aliya and said maan kar raha hai tumhe bed pe leajao aurrr
Aliya:chee zain.. kabhi toh dhang ki baate kar Liya karo...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Despite not feeling well Aaliya continued with the evening making sure to greet each and every guest. Every now and then she would catch Zain stealing glimpses at her making her blush even more, complimenting the red suit she was wearing.

The evening soon ended and with the last of the guests leaving, everyone retired to their rooms. It had been a long day and organising a party wasn't a cup of tea. Each and every person in the house had contributed unlike the previous times when Suraiya had handed the responsibilities to one person only.

Zain and Aaliya made their way to their room, she looked pale and not like the Aaliya Zain knew.

"Malika e Zain are you feeling okay?" He asked, fear evident in his voice. "You don't seem too good. Would you like me to call the doctor"

She shook her head, she had been feeling terrible and all day. There was no point in lying to him now. Many scenarios ran through her head. She hoped she was okay. She may be being selfish but she wished to spend her whole life with Zain; experience new things and have the opportunity to play with their children and grandchildren.
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Next day...
While coming out from the office..she fell down...zain caught her before she fell on the ground...
And yelled aliya utho
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He quickly lifted her up and carried her to their bedroom informing chand bibi to call a doctor. He hoped his Malika e Zain was fine. He couldn't live without her; not after what had happened in the previous months!