Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

guys call me firdose
I think u ppl r younger to me

I think im the youngest member on this forum...which grade of school r u in???
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I think im the youngest member on this forum...which grade of school r u in???

me engineering final year
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

@beintehaa_zaya ur name dear

Hii,my name is Alina😛
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

me engineering final year

WTH??? I am in seventh grade only😳
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continued-

Aaliya whispered: Zain! You didn't have to touch me for 5 days. This is Day 1. And you lost!
Zain whispered back: I lost this thing! But I won something too! *smirks*
Surraiya: You two must be getting late now? GO!
Aaliya and Zain: Yeah! Bye!
Surraiya: Bye!

Aaliya's Cabin...

Zain entered to see Aaliya sitting talking to someone on the phone. She seemed really tensed. He went up to her pulled up a chair. Seeing Zain coming she put down the phone.

Zain: You seem stressed.
Aaliya: Stocks have released. There is so much to do! And if the finance doesn't-
Zain: Shh! I just said you look stressed. No answer was expected!
Aaliya: Why are you here?
Zain: There is something call as "BREAK?" Which people like you don't know about!
Aaliya: I don't have time for them.

Please continue!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Hahahaha thxxx😉
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Finally zaya united
Continue soon
Writers you are doing a wonderful job please continue
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Dear if I only continue then how is this a 'Game OS'?
You continue then too!
Is there any way I could encourage you to write?
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Continued:
"AAliyaaa..."he let out a soft sigh..."Zain...tum kya bhool gaye ho...yeh kaam hum dono ke liye kitni important hai?"She crinkled her nose,lost deep in thought ,with the pen dangling between her fingers.."MAllika-e-Zain,mujhe sab yaad hai..par tum kaam me itna masroof mat ho jao,ki apni health ko compromise kar do."...Zain whispered in her ears lovingly,as he positioned himself behind her chair,and slowly eased the knots in her sholders.She moaned in relief..."You are there to take care of me,na..so I don't have to worry about myself..."Aaliya,rotated her swivel chair,now facing him.She hugged his waist and looked up at him..."Toh ab chale,Mr.Zain KitKit Abdullah?"she smiled at him..."Chalo."...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The elevator dinged open.It was empty apart from them,and she was standing dangerously close to him.She was standing in front of him,and could well feel his warm breath fanning her exposed neck.His musky cologne,that made her insides mushy,filled her nostrils,his proximity playing havoc to her senses.Aaliya's breath hitched in her throat as he whispered huskily in her ears..."Are you alright?"She could have sworn that he had brushed his lips over her ears while whispering into them.A hue brighter than red,crept up her neck,coloring her damask cheeks a shade deeper.Though her back was facing him,she was sure of the smirk that was there on his face..."Damn,you Abdullah.."she thought to herself."Z-Zain y-yeh kya kar rahe ho...din dahade kahi bhi kabhi bhi shuro ho jaate ho...deal yaad nahi hai kya..?"she feared facing him,lest she lost control over the intense,paaion that was surging through every inch of her body,making her feel helpless ."Maine toh kuch bhi nahi kiya..."his voice feigned innonce.."Aaliya turned around,and she commited ablasphemy as soon as she looked into his dark ,stormy eyes,which had love,lust and passion etched in them in no uncertain terms."Zain..."she forgot what she had ment to say...she grappled for words to form a coherent thought.."huh?"his lips were inches-no scrape that centimeters away from her..her pupils dilated,her heart palpitated,her mind went fuzzy...as she lunged forward,her lips crashing on his,her tentative fingers tugging at his hair,pressing her body closer to his.The fact that they were in the elevator flew out of their mind..Zain flipped her ,and presed the emergency button,making the elevator come to a sudden halt...He pushed her against the wall..as he devoured her luscious lips,making her moan his name out loud.A gutteral moan escaped his lips,as she nbit his lower lip.His hands slithered down the sides of her body,often wandering off to places which made her writhe in please.Aaliya was sure that her knees would buckle down,so she wrapped them around his waist,grinding against him...they broke the kiss for a second..before he claimed her lips once again...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please continue😊

From
Ann☺️
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suddenly the manager came mam apko or sir ko site par jana hoga abhi wahan workers k beech mein fight ho gai hai or wahan par supervisor se mamla handle nahin ho raha
Aaliya and zain in unison : kya keh rahe hain ap ???
Aliya : hume abhi k abhi nikal na chahiye zain
Zain : theek keh rahi ho chalo
They both sat up from the chair and zain held aliya 's hand and they both left hand in hand
Zain was driving the car when he observed aliya who was pressing her forehead with her temples
Zain got worried and asked
Zain : kya hua malika e zain subah se dekh raha hoon tumhare sir mein bohat dard hai
Aliya : i am feeling very irritated mere sir or belly mein bohat dard ho raha hai or upar se yeh workers idiot kahin k
Zain: is it that tym of the month
Aliya : is embaressed as she noded
Zain : isiliye tum ne kaha k mein 5 dino tak tumhare paas nahi aa sakta
She could see him pouting lyk a baby
Aliya : zain ( she was about to say further but he placed his finger on her lips )
Zain : shhh ... dont worry sab theek ho jaye ga hum ja rahe hain na sab theek kar dein gein besides tum mujhe batao tum ne koi dawaai li ..
Aliya : nahi
Zain stops the car ... pata tha mujhe k kabhi apni sehat ka khayal.nahi rakhti tum wait he leans over the dashboard of the car and took out the first aid box and gave pain killers and water to aliya
Yeh kha lo tumhara pain kam ho jayenga
Aliya: thanks zain leans forward and kisses his cheek
Zain: i am the one who should thank u
Ab chale warna workers maar dale gein bechare supervisor ko
Aliya let out a giggle and said chalo ...
Now u all continue now i will wait and read
And plzzz logo make long posts plzzz i crave to read more so from now long ones plzzz