Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain was secretly listening all what aliya said...
He again felt pain in his heart but ignored it...and said loudly Aliya Ghulam Haider ab tumhari yeh acting ki dukan band karo aur chalo mere paar dabao warna jis ghar mein tum bhopali rehte ho woh meri wajah se hai aur mein usse bech dunga...
Aliya:(aliya felt lyk time stopped there hearing this words from zain'mouth)zainn...
Zain:chilao mat..chilana mujhe bhi aata hai..aur yaad rakhna apni gandi juban se mera naam bhi mat lena...and holded her wrist tightly...
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continued-

Aaliya: Zain tum esa kyun kr rhe ho mere saath?
Zain: Shut up Aaliya! Just shut up!
Aaliya: Zain Abdullah, tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho?
Zain was speechless because of this sudden change in Aaliya.
Aaliya: Haan meine Maamu ko medicines di! Shayad mujhe woh nhi krna chahiye tha! Par divorce lena hai iska matlab yeh nhi that u can hurt me *extracts her wrist from his vice grip* aur toh aur islam ka ek rule hai ki u can't hurt me! So aage se mujhe chhune ki himmat bhi mat krna! And you dare blackmail me! Barkat ki owner ab tum nhi MEI hu! So I can kick YOU out anytime I want!
Saying this she walked away. Leaving Zain staring at her.

Later that day...
Chand bi: Dulhan! Rehaan and Zain bahar tumhare talaaq ki baat kr rhe hai!
This brought the whole world down for Aaliya.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan : zain aliya ko talaaq dene se pehle ek sach tumhare liye janna bohat zaroori hai
Zain: kaisa sach ???
Rehan : uss complaint ka sach zain woh complaint aliya ne nahi ki thi
Zain: agar tumhe uss ka sath dena hai toh tum shoq se de sakte ho mujhe us ke bare mein kuch nahin sunna hai (he was about to leave)
Rehan: mere paas saboot hai zain
With this zain turned and was shocked to see the video of nafeesa confessing her crime infront of shaziya as shazia tried to blackmail her
After watching the video his world startd crumbling down infront of his eyes
By this everybody was there in hall and one by one watching videos
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Everyone eyes started getting filled with guilt..
Shalam came and they also saw the video...
They were hell shock because the lady who was brainwashing them against suraiya was the one responsible for their bhaijaan death and also for devasting their daughter life..
Za in:kya bigada tha bhabhi Jo apne hamlog ke saath ESA Kiya apne meri zindagi barbaad kar Di and looked towards aliya only to get disgusting looks from her..
Suraiya(slapped hard)tumhari wajah se usmaan shaab nahi rahe Aur tumhari wajah se iss massom Bachi ko USS gunah ki saja jhelni padi jo usne Kiya hi nahi...
cupcaked thumbnail
Continued-

Zain: Bhaabhi aapki himmat kese hui Mom ke against FIR complaint likhne ki? Aapko-
Zain was cut off by Fahad.
Fahad: Nhi Zain! Ab is dhokebaaz aurat se baat krna ka koi phayda nhi hai *Luks at Nafeesa with Anger glaring at her* Ab mujhe lgta hai ki tumhe apni galti sudharne ki koshish krni chahiye!
They both turned to Aaliya who had already gone.
Zain: Nhi Fahad Bhai, meine usse waada kiya tha! Ab woh meri baat nhi manegi! I have broken my promise Bhai! I deserve losing Aaliya. She needs a better husband. And I am definitely not one!

zayalove thumbnail
Fahad : zain nahin aliya sirf tumhari hai sirr tum se pyaar karti hai woh humsab se bohat pyaar karti hai
Surraiya : han zain hum apni aliya se mafi mange gein woh hume zaroor maaf kar de gi
Shalam : han zain hum ne bhi aliya k sath bohat ghalat kiya hai hum bhi uss
Se maafi mange gein woh sab ko maaf kar de gi
Zain : i am sorry phupa iam sorry phups meine ne apna waada todh diya mein ne aliya ka sath nahin diya ap log plzzz mujhe maaf kardo
Shalam: nahin zain halat hi ghalat the hume tum se koi shikayat nahi hai
Fahad: ab sawaal yeh hai ki aliya kahan hai
Zain: bhai mein ache se janta hon k aliya hume kaha mile gi chaliye
At the graveyard
Aliya is sitting near usman saab grave anr telling him about that every body come to know about my innocence
Zain with the whole family reaches the grave yard and sees aliya there near usman 's grave all of them started crying as to what they have done to aliya
Surraiya came near aliya and place her hand on her shoulder and aliya raised her head to see her by that tym every body was surrounding aliya surraiya fahad shalam every body seek apology from aliya but aliya said that if u all loved me than u all should hve trusted me all of them asked again for apology and this tym aliya forgave them and they all hugged zain was standing there and aliya didnt even spare him a glance every body realised their awkardness and they decided to leave the to of them alone for sometym so that they can sort out things they all pay their respects to usman and leave the graveyard leaving zain and aliya behind
Zain: i am sorry aliya
Aliya :u r sorry u break my heart into million pieces and u r asking sorry
U r the reason for the tears i hve shed in these 2 months and u r sorry ... u r the one who didnt let me see my mamu jaan at his tym and u r sorry
Zain : i know that i m the reason of all your pain but i was in pai to by that tym every thing was against u what do u xpect from how to react i lost my everything aliya
My dad i lost my love i lost u and i am only responsible for all your miseries but plzzz forgive me i ll die out of this guilt
If u will not forgive me my dad my hero my darling he will never forgive me
Plzzz forgive me aliya
I love u
I will die without u
(Saying this he fell down on his knees and it started raining as the GOD himself wanted to reunite the two souls which were craving for each other for many months )
By this tym aliya heart also melted and she take steps towards zain and held his face in her palms beside rain drops tears could be visibly seen aliya wipe the tears by kissing them
Aliya : kitkit u idiot promise me that u will never leave me again
That u will trust me
That u will love
Because u r only one idiot in this world whom i will love till my last breath ...
Zain : i love u too mamu ki bhanji and kissed her left cheek
I love u malika e zain and kissed her right cheek
And was about to kiss her lips but she stopped
Aliya: yeh graveyard hai yeh sab yahan nahi
Zain : toh phir yeh sab kahan mez
Aliya : uh oh woh mein keh rahi tho k hume ghar jana chahiye sab hamara intezaar kar rahe honge
Zain : mein bhi ghar jane k liye bohat intezaar kar raha hoon or ghar se zyada hamare room mein mez ...
Aliya playfully hit his arm and they both went for home
Ok now guyzzz mein ne itna likha hai ab plzzz kuch zaya romance app log bhi likho now i am waiting to read your parts
With love alina
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

It was beautiful ALINA...

Thnkss dear now u plzzz continue to write it i ll be waiting i dont know this is game os so everybody should write
cupcaked thumbnail
Continued-

At Home...

Zain: Malika-E-Zain jaldi chalo room mei! I can't wait anymore!
Aaliya: Shut up Zain! Waise... Tumne mujhe itna dard diya hai... Tumhe uske liye pay bhi krna hoga!
Zain: Sorry Malika-E-Zain!
He hugged her.
Aaliya: Arre tum toh kahmakha emotional ho jaate ho! Sunno to! Dekho, tumhe agle 5 dino tak mujhse dur rehna hoga. Ab meri puri baat sunne se pehle kuch mat bolna. Dekho, tumhare iss dimag mei jo ideas abhi chal rhe hai *Zain smirks* unko dimag mei hi rehne do. Tum mujhe for the next 5 days touch nhi kr skte. Bear it if you can or else-
Zain: Accha toh aisa hai? Theek hai meri bhi ek shart hai!
Aaliya let out a confused look.
Aaliya: Kya?
Zain: Jaise hi yeh 5 din khatam hote hai, u will have to do whatever I want for the 6th day!
Zain smirks...

Please continue people!
Hope it was nice!
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

@harshadcrazyfan
it's really amazing
continue soon

Call me Tanya please!😉😉
Thank you so much!
But please encourage these dead forum people to participate too!
I cans see only 3 of us participating!
Why aren't u too?
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Call me Tanya please!😉😉
Thank you so much!
But please encourage these dead forum people to participate too!
I cans see only 3 of us participating!
Why aren't u too?

ok Tanya
u people r. professional writers
iam not good at writing
except appreciating ur work I can't help myself in writing