Rachana Parulkar " A Fine Example of the Human Spirit

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Source: http://tellyreviews.com/2014/08/05/rachana-parulkar-a-fine-example-of-the-human-spirit/

We all know that Rachana Parulkar has announced her abrupt exit from EMA on 24th July on Twitter. After hearing it, all the RagNa and AshNa fans were unanimous that her exit was unfair which we also believe. We were all yearning to see RagNa re-union since more than two months and our patience was unduly rewarded with her exit. In this article, we will shed more light on what happened after the exit, how she cope up with the unfair treatment, knowing more about the individual Rachana and less about the actor, what were the other unfavourable things took place after her exit and so forth.

Going straight into the human spirit of Rachana the individual by interpreting from her tweets in chronological order after she announced her exit on Twitter.

25th July 2014: Rachana showed immense gratitude to her fans with a tweet message.
27th July 2014: Rachana showed her positive and forward looking personality which is really commendable.
29th July 2014: Last day of the shoot for Rachana @ EMA and even then she continued to carry smile on her face as she posed with Ashish and Vikas (Ashish's makeup artist)
31st July 2014: Rachana got ill with high fever running at 102 Fahrenheit. She still continued to cheer up all her fans and showered us with sincere greetings and love.
3rd August 2014: Wished her Twitter family #Twamily Happy friendship day. Showered her immense love again.
4th August 2014: Referred her fans as Lady Singhams and Lady Bheems. Showed care for us, and wants to see us happy.

Thus, in the last 12 to 13 days, we understood more about Rachana the individual and found that she possessed qualities of compassion, forward looking, positivity, caring and also showering us with lots of love, wishing happiness and consolidating fans with vibrancy and hope in their distress time. We should not forget that she herself might be going through tough times after her unfair exit. Thus, in such moments, standing tall, positive, patient and humble is really a touching gesture from her side which essentially means that she is a kind soul. To add more perspective to this discussion, first thing to know that Rachana is a 23 years old girl, and second in times of unjust events even a matured individual loses his/her cool and patience but she did hold on in a dignified manner because of her innocence and human spirit. Having said about her personality, it is also to be highlighted that fans continuously rooted for her since the exit because they see themselves in her which is quite evident because of her portrayal of Kalpi which was just so real and touching to the core.

Rachana and her Fans:

We believe that Rachana and her fans RagNa/AshNa's relationship have strong connectivity and dependency which can never be broken. We wish the channel/makers also had the same kind of relationship because actors are the engine and heart of the show. And coming to Rachana, she was the soul of the show.

Twitter and Social Networks medium:
We think Twitter and other social networks are a great medium to connect with audience, take their constructive feedback since it has the capability of follow/follower and genuine opinions can be taken into consideration. All channels in the entertainment industry wants Tweeples to support their product - Show/TV series and they asks people to RT or share their opinions round the clock. And once the people give their feedback by taking out their valuable time then most of the time it turns out that those feedback or suggestions are not looked at all. The same happened about Rachana and her exit, we just requested the channel/makers to shower Rachana with some respect and appreciation which could have been done via a simple tweet but instead we found just after her exit an article on IF which was degrading Rachana's acting talent, and then the latest one (today) from times of India where they blamed the inability of the lead pair chemistry to connect with the masses leading to her exit. Such articles and news aren't true and unfair as far as Rachana is concerned and also her pairing with Ashish since both of them infused life in the show. We wished those reputed organizations published articles based on facts and after doing some research. Furthermore, we also wonder Jack Dorsey's efforts and contribution in creating Twitter since now it is not being used effectively and its purpose and meaning seems to be lost by the channels.

We are very sure that an exceptional and humble talent like Rachana will very soon will be rewarded with exciting projects, earning more respect, love and support from fans worldwide and reaching greater heights in success.

Rachana's Tweets to her fans on Twitter: 
* Few of them in reverse chronological order (recent to old), heartfelt to put them but they convey key information so we decided to embed them here.

All my lady singhams!! spread love..my lady bhims.. Muah calm down n stay happy..how was everyone's weekend?" 
Rachana S Parulkar (@RParulkar) August 04, 2014

#twamily.happieee friendships day to u.love u wayyy tooo much.enjoy ur day with ur best buddies n ur dear ones.. Lots of love " 
Rachana S Parulkar (@RParulkar) August 03, 2014

Hi #twamily..Hw r u al.m not keeping well.102 temperature. But I love u n dun worry m gonna b ok with everyone's love n good wishes.cheer up" 
Rachana S Parulkar (@RParulkar) July 31, 2014

Ok so lst day of shoot @ wit @AshishChowdhry.m so gona miss enactin kalpi.but m gona stay +ve n meet u all soon wit sumthin new.love you" 
Rachana S Parulkar (@RParulkar) July 28, 2014

#twamily don't b disheartened.its not in my hand.if not as kalpi but as rachana m always gona b der.m so touched by ur unity n luv. Miss u " 
Rachana S Parulkar (@RParulkar) July 25, 2014

Ok so here is d wonderful end of my journey in EMA.thank u #twamily 4 accepting me as #kalpi n Showering so much luv n respect.luv " 
Rachana S Parulkar (@RParulkar) July 24, 2014

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome article 👏👏👏
thanx 4 sharing😊
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful article
Rachana is truly a sweetheart. What I admire most about her is her maturity level
Even though zee tv and the creatives treated her badly she never once said anything negative about them. I'm so proud to be Rachana Parulkar can for life.
I'm praying to see her soon back on screen with a bang and shut all those haters up
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS!!

It's an awesome article😊
Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS .. GOD BLESS U RACHANA PARULKAR ... MISS U a LOT > COME BACK SOON WID A NEW SHOW 
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS!!!
wow awesome article..
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Love u Rachana our Kalpana
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4