Women empowerment...really???

Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wanted to write this since a long time.
Why do women hv 2 suffer in a relationship even if both husband & wife r at fault or due to circumstances?Why does being a woman is so difficult?I m not being a feminist here but I feel always a woman suffers more when there's a divorce.The 1st & foremost reason is dat a girl leaves her house & stays with her man after marriage.No matter how much d husband has suffered & due to certain circumstances he is forced to divorce his wife but he still gets to stay with his family.He has his family & frenz for support.Some or d other day,in d due course of time,he'll slowly get used to dis life,Mayb find another partner & continue his life.A man getting remarried is not a big deal nowadays & if he's rich,he cn even get an unmarried girl.

The wife on d other hand,loses everything.Her self respect,her luv,her husband,her family,d society doesn't let her live peacefully.And here I m not only talking abt lower middle class but also an educated well to do girl also faces d same.2moro,if by chance she finds a young unmarried boy again,she'll hv to face wrath of society or even frm d boy's family.D journey jst gets tougher n tougher for her.And Wots d guarantee dat dis man will not leave her.
My ques is ,why d fear of losing ones partner is more frm a girl's side?No matter how much we say dat times hv changed.Girls r educated & dey r earning on their own but does d feelings of being a girl ever change?

After all dis we bcme super happy if d couple reunites & think Alls well dat ends well.But is it really?It seems d husband wanted a divorce,he got it.One fine day he realizes his mistake,wants her back,he gets her back too.What does a woman want,is anyone bothered?

I m saying all dis in context of Zain Aaliya but more dan dat on a regular basis as a fact of society.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post 😊

I guess that is how the society was molded till now, but changes have began... women is not helpless like before, they stand their ground for what is right.. slowly changes are coming but it will be some more time when society accepts these changes.. The changes has been set in motion, more seen in our generation meaning those of us who are in our late 20's or in early 30's... I am sure in another 10 -15 years things are going to be very very different...😊.

I follow one policy... GIVE RESPECT, TAKE RESPECT and I do it without looking at age, gender or social status. I do not tolerate any injustice because the society thinks its right way to do... I am considered the REBEL in my family 😆😆..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post... absolutely agree with u... its always the girl who hav to make compromises in life...😔 no matter how much ever educated we r ... the mentality of families should change... the girl is always thought to compromise from her childhood in everything ...it may be with her brother,husband... feeling sick...
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nyc post...these indian soaps will cum out of these aftr 2050 oly