Vivek Mashru joins C.I.D

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 years ago

Vivek Mashru joins C.I.D
The CID Talaash is over. The detective series has found a new member to join their team. The lucky winner is Vivek V Mashru from Bangalore. Judges Mahesh Manjrekar, John Mathew Mathan, and Prahlad Kakkar helped in the marathon search to find the candidate who best suited the job profile. A voting pattern that was based on a 50:50 ratio for judges and audience poll decided the final five with the highest votes. The final five were Anish John KoKen, Mumbai,Vivek V Mashru, Bangalore, Gaurav Kumar Shah, Chandigarh, Chetan Zaveri, Goa and Sinan A Diwan from Mumbai .. The five youngsters first got the opportunity to meet the team of C.I.D. and also make a trip to the Forensic Lab. The winner Vivek will join the C.I.D team and will be launched as an officer in a special episode to be aired on September 29. The other four too will get an opportunity to make an appearance in the forthcoming episodes of the detecive series.

http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=13555

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I was wondering when they'd get to that. Cuz it hasnt exactly been mention in the shows recently...(but i havent seen 2nites yet, so watch them mention it)

OH nd TFS
Edited by SuperGrl126301 - 18 years ago