iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys this post is regarding smthng impt I felt specially today!!
Did u ppl noticed!

Frm morning v were getting bad spoilers...n wat happrn after watching epi...v r agaij to positive state of mind!! (Most of us in this forum)
Example: yest all were broken down coz v taught divorce is done!! Khalas...no zaya...n den precap showed positive sign...n den today epi showed wat we were looking for!! A HOPE WICH V GOT!!

another example: precap for tmrw... aliya coming to BV for staying...n wat the spoilers were saying?!!
So its against spoilers for tym being as track is going!!

I feel lyk they made aliya to stay in BV purposely...coz even though if zain is very harsh n torturing aliya...dere some scenes vil be created...wich botu of dem vil remember... n today in morning I was thinking abut *LOVE NOTES*...guys staying in BV...she vil take love notes wid her wen she vil lesve BV!! (IF)...infact v dont want her to leave BV!! bt if it happens also...dere vil be smthng dat vil be keep reminding zain n aliya!!

So moral...
Wen ever v think negative...either precap or epi lights our mind with positivity!!
It makes us to stick to show!!
So ignore spoilers n rely on episodes!!
Plus keep bashing only rangeela!! Coz CVS n director do the job ...dat commands r given to dem by channel!!
So yes RELY ON EPISODES,KEEPING LOVING ZAYA,KEEP LOVING HARSHIKA,KEEP LOVING BEINTEHAA!!

No offence to anyone!!
Its wat I felt really!!
Yur comments r most appreciated!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree hope aliya stays in bv and reading love notes which will may help her to stay strong and overcome zain tortures hope and InshaAllah it will happen and InshaAllah zaya will reconcile hopefully InshaAllah cvs and producers will not let us down
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Guys this post is regarding smthng impt I felt specially today!!

Did u ppl noticed!

Frm morning v were getting bad spoilers...n wat happrn after watching epi...v r agaij to positive state of mind!! (Most of us in this forum)
Example: yest all were broken down coz v taught divorce is done!! Khalas...no zaya...n den precap showed positive sign...n den today epi showed wat we were looking for!! A HOPE WICH V GOT!!
completely dear... these spoilers really spoil the mood... i am so sick and tired of these.. we should not read them...

another example: precap for tmrw... aliya coming to BV for staying...n wat the spoilers were saying?!!
So its against spoilers for tym being as track is going!!
you are right... dont trust the spoilers anyhow...

I feel lyk they made aliya to stay in BV purposely...coz even though if zain is very harsh n torturing aliya...dere some scenes vil be created...wich botu of dem vil remember... n today in morning I was thinking abut *LOVE NOTES*...guys staying in BV...she vil take love notes wid her wen she vil lesve BV!! (IF)...infact v dont want her to leave BV!! bt if it happens also...dere vil be smthng dat vil be keep reminding zain n aliya!!
hayyy... those love notes... i miss them so much... wish they keep writing such love notes still... but no... now what is going to happen is DIVORCE...😭😭

So moral...
Wen ever v think negative...either precap or epi lights our mind with positivity!!
It makes us to stick to show!!
So ignore spoilers n rely on episodes!!
Plus keep bashing only rangeela!! Coz CVS n director do the job ...dat commands r given to dem by channel!!
So yes RELY ON EPISODES,KEEPING LOVING ZAYA,KEEP LOVING HARSHIKA,KEEP LOVING BEINTEHAA!!
rangeela will have to pay for it... and will always keep loving beintehaa no matter wht happens... although the sad truth is that... I wont be able to watch beintehaa for a while... because its my college time... exams...

No offence to anyone!!
Its wat I felt really!!
Yur comments r most appreciated!! 😊

nice post...👏👏
thanks a lot and take care...
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post
I agree with u