talak.. real meaning

helloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

in beintaha.. Aliya and Zain are officialy divorce.. I mean if they are showing muslim religion.. she is divorce.. lot of people here have misconception.let me make clear.. who misunderstand.. in islam it is haram or (sinful) when you loose control of something.. like drinking , anger. that's why Allah(god) hate those thinks. talak is the most hatred thing in islam.. because you give this when you loose of your mind. if you say talak 3 time. you are 100% divorce. no matter you were drunk, mad, angry.. so Aliya is divorce.. after your divorce. you cant remarry your first husband. you have to marry someone else comsummate. live with him. and if he gives you permission or divorce you. then you can remarry.. this is called halalaa. its complex cuz this is punishment to your first husband for anger.. or test of his love.. that's y it is hated in islam .. its not easy.. that you kick your wife cause you misundersttod or anger problem. now the 2nd thing people are saying Aliya can live with her husband for three month after divorce.. its sinful.. once person is divorce. she has to leave that guy right away... if she lives in his house its life illegamate relationship...after any divorce.. women has to spend 3 month idaat.. that means in those 3 month women cant marry to anyone.. after her 3 month finish. she can marry to anyone on earth except her husband... now 3rd situation if women is pregnant and she get divorce.. she is legally can stay with the husband but she cant have relationship. once the child is born then she have to leave the husband house. then she is divorce.. reason here is that pregnant women needs care and shelter and food.. so its responsibility of husband to provide these cuz the child is for both parents.. and man is dominant is providing shelter.. so even Aliya is pregnant or not .. she is officially divorce.. she should not enter in Zain life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly the same thing i know about divorce... dont know from where people are bringing such concepts that if aliya is pregnant than every thing will be sort out and they will be together๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• arey bhae 3 times bola hai usne now every thing is finished...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about your source but I have watched Dr Zakir Naik's explainaion of divorce.
He said quoting verses from Quran that the right procedure is giving Talakh in 3 months.
And about this whole halala process.He has also said that even after Talakh if the husband wants to remarry the same lady he can even if it's after 2 years but if they divorce 3rd time then they can't remarry and the women has to marry someone else but marrying with the intention of halala is haram.
Different scholars give different information

I hope this video helps you to understand what I'm saying.
helloo thumbnail
shahz.. I haven't watch the youtube.. but what I said I have been hearing this since childhood.. maybe you are right.. but what I think you are confused is the 3 month things.. when any husband give women talak 3 time in one period... she is officially divorce. but she has to wait 3 months. in those 3 month she cant go out or remarry anyone. those condition also apply to women who gets widow. this period called iddaat.. means waiting period. mostly women after 3 month period pass (they are consider single again) they can remarry to anyone except her ex-husband. now halala is haram if you making some innocent fool to get to your ex husband . because in islam man give divorce not women.. so if women marry to another man to get to her ex-husband she cant get divorce on that condition unless her 2nd husband agree and give divorce. that's why in islaam talak is heinous act. it is most hated things. that why men think before uttering that word.. that's why it remarry to same women would be torture for women or men... if man said talaak 2 time or 1 time then they should live separate for some amount of time and think and can come back to their husband vice versa. but saying 3 time game is over. no matter wat .. so Aliya and Zain is divorce.. but she has to spend 3 month in iddaat. mean. she cant think of getting remarry in those 3 months.. if he utter 2 word. that would be different story.. if beintha following Islamic way. u will see that Aliya need to have halala...
I hope that helps..
and honestly I have seen one drama.. I don't remember its name.. I guess beintha is somehow wil follow it story.. I think she will end up getting marry to rehan.. and rehna will fall in love and he would not give her divorce.. blah, blah..
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS shahz, this is very helpful esp for us non muslims cuz now i know that we completely misunderstood the concept that once a man says talak three times then its done and dusted but instead it gives three months time for both to reconcile and if they still feel they cannot then only they are divorced legally. So i am pretty sure that during these three months, aaliya's innocence might be proved and thus zaya will reconcile and for doing this rehan might be of great help to zaya. I think this was what was meant by the producer when he earlier clarified that there will be no divorce for a long time but some short separation.

Originally posted by: shahz

I don't know about your source but I have watched Dr Zakir Naik's explainaion of divorce.

He said quoting verses from Quran that the right procedure is giving Talakh in 3 months.
And about this whole halala process.He has also said that even after Talakh if the husband wants to remarry the same lady he can even if it's after 2 years but if they divorce 3rd time then they can't remarry and the women has to marry someone else but marrying with the intention of halala is haram.

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: helloo

shahz.. I haven't watch the youtube.. but what I said I have been hearing this since childhood.. maybe you are right.. but what I think you are confused is the 3 month things.. when any husband give women talak 3 time in one period... she is officially divorce. but she has to wait 3 months. in those 3 month she cant go out or remarry anyone. those condition also apply to women who gets widow. this period called iddaat.. means waiting period. mostly women after 3 month period pass (they are consider single again) they can remarry to anyone except her ex-husband. now halala is haram if you making some innocent fool to get to your ex husband . because in islam man give divorce not women.. so if women marry to another man to get to her ex-husband she cant get divorce on that condition unless her 2nd husband agree and give divorce. that's why in islaam talak is heinous act. it is most hated things. that why men think before uttering that word.. that's why it remarry to same women would be torture for women or men... if man said talaak 2 time or 1 time then they should live separate for some amount of time and think and can come back to their husband vice versa. but saying 3 time game is over. no matter wat .. so Aliya and Zain is divorce.. but she has to spend 3 month in iddaat. mean. she cant think of getting remarry in those 3 months.. if he utter 2 word. that would be different story.. if beintha following Islamic way. u will see that Aliya need to have halala...

I hope that helps..
and honestly I have seen one drama.. I don't remember its name.. I guess beintha is somehow wil follow it story.. I think she will end up getting marry to rehan.. and rehna will fall in love and he would not give her divorce.. blah, blah..

All I can say is watch this video and maybe you can understand what I'm trying to say.A lot of people have misconception about divorce procedure even the older generation.
star2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i m also discussing this thing with my mother talak means talak i donot know yeh 3 months wala concepts kahan se aa gaya its simply idaat its not necessary for zain to repeat again n again the word talak
helloo thumbnail

shahz.. what you said is right and what I said is right too.. y we both are right. it depend on which muslim religion the person is following.. in beinthaa they are following allahadeez.. but what I was saying is rest.. I mean hanafi, shafia, Malaki,. they don't follow that.. I guess that make sense.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shahz

Thank you so much for this!!!!!! Dr Zakir Naik is ๐Ÿ‘