Awesome Episode !

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Preetika was just awesome today!!!
Hats off to her acting abilities I'm shocked at how much I cried at the graveyard scene!!
It was such a touching scene as Usman Mamu was like her second dad:( and he has passed away now...
As for Harshad he was amazing as always! I could actually feel his pain :'((
After watching today's episode one thing is for sure that Beintehaa nafraat has started all over again!!
This is going to be very emotional to watch and seeing zain and aliya go through the pain of hating each other 😭
Hats off to Harshika for such amazing performance👏

Mission 650!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post! Exactly! Harshika nailed it!👏
P.S. Keep voting for the ITA guys! They deserve each and every award in which they're nominated!

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreee...but at graveyard scene i lost my senses n laughed at it den cried again
Harshad OMG he is not wrong at all acting was superb
minihashu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing epi indeed .. loving beintehaa even more now .. now the story actually involves every body .. rizwan , aayat , nafeesa and so on .. its gonna be great .. but zain baby is gonna regret big time when he comes to know the truth and about suri too .. gosh i am excited to watch .. actually beintehaa has started now
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'll punch straight on dat person's face who will now say dat Harshika don't deserve awards.Esp for Pree,coz there r lots of rival actresses fans who r bashers of Pree.I'll smash their faces
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

I'll punch straight on dat person's face who will now say dat Harshika don't deserve awards.Esp for Pree,coz there r lots of rival actresses fans who r bashers of Pree.I'll smash their faces

Agree, Both deserve all the awards especially because they are new and have improved so much in a short span of time!👏
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True,awesome acting by Harshika👏
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I must say Preetika nailed it today...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah harshika nailed it fabulous performance by them...its only cuz of them I'm watching it otherwise cn't take so much negativity
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HarshIka giving back to back amazing performance.this track is disheartened for many to watch but this track giving opportunity to HarshIka show their intense performance.