Rehaan and Grumpy!!

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well wat I feel n predict...y these 2 entries r made as far as the story os concerned till now coming sequence (specially divorce issue)
REHAAN ENTRY:

as he entered from starting till now...he is helping zaya in one or the other way!!
I feel lyk he has positive role until the zaya r nt united!! (I dunno wat track it vil be after this divorce issue, coz CVS vil start the track of rehaan's past n his story)
So I have strong feeling he vil stand for zaya...he vil nt fall for aliya...if he fall also...aliya vil nt let him...coz aliya's character is so strong!! She vil nt easily let anyone take zain's place!!

GRUMPY ENTRY:

Now I understand y his entry is made...I have 2 reasons...first one I think it was decided before of usmsn's death...so made entry of grumpy...a aged person...a big person who can help in solving issues!! And second reason...I think he vil make rehaan understand to try his best to make zaya unite plus if he falls for aliya ...grumpy vil make him realize dat they both love each other n only situations n their families battle brought dem in stage!!

Plus it vil be very interesting if rehaan n grumpy take help of kids to unite dem... 😳
Lyk he send his kids purposely to BV to play wid kids of fahad... and already he n grumpy make kids understand dat u need to act infront of zain lyk dis...lyk make sad faces n say him coz of u v miss our aliya chachi (without bringing anyone in notice except rrhaan n grumpy)!! This way zain will realize n maybe in anger he brings aliya back to BV...!!!
It vil rock if fahad also joins dem...one side kids should dere work n other side rehaan n grumpy find the real culprit!! And I m sure this track vil nt finish before tye starting of next month!!

Wat u think guys?!
Does it make any sense to u?!!

Tomatoes n eggs r allowed!! 😆😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I really hope so but i think aliya will stay in bv for 3 months and the kids play
Their role and rehaan and grumpy play their role to help zaya reconcile