zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guyzzz we all have read the new tb article and that article says that zain will agree to let aliya stay in bv for 3 months but aliya will leave and will stay at rehan home as a caretaker and than the Quran khwani which aliya will attend but zain will insult her and she will agree to sign the divorce papers but what if in the middle of this rehan finds about nafeesa and the truth is unfold and at the last moment rehan stops aliya to sign the papers zain will.be regretting for his actions and aliya will be hurt and angry so she leaves from there and than zain mission starts to woo hiss mez
I hope this happens plZszzz cvs dont let us down plzzzs dont seperate zaya i beg u on behalf of all fans and to all beintehaa and zaya fans plzzzs tweet colors plzzz tweet cvs that v only want zaya plzzz do cmnt me on this post
Mission #645
Plzzz tweet colors and cvs plzzszzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good thinking..👏. Hope this is how the track moves forward
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
minihashu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Allah Allah ! .. why are u guys doing this .. atleast let the track start properly .. it's quiet a happening track .. it can't always be happy happy . . right ?
it needs drama or else the drama will get boring and people will stop watching it .. so just chill and enjoy the show :)
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guyzzz tell me one thing divorce hua hai ya nahi i m confused lyk hell dont know what is going on plzzz somebody tell me