Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
so aliya just will take decision to sign divorce paper so we have a chance?
what Aliya going to do is good.why she will take every thron when she is innocent.i hope she get other house or hostel to live i can't bear her with rehan and his family.i think Aliya will not sign divorce paper before prove herself innocent may be Usman though will stop her to sign paper.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

i m serious avi
Bcz suri didnt let her pack her bag

what to do now? All we can do is only sit,watch and discuss.Thats all! If they're gonna bring in Rehaan-Aliya track then Twitter pe qayamat aajayegi! So they won't - and that's my only hope now!
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya_arshi

I just hope that their divorce doesn't become irreversible! Otherwise we'll get to see RehYa scenes! yuck🤢

omg rehya scene already the thought about it🤢

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
During iddat period of 3 months she is not allowed to be seen by any unknown men why the hell she living at rehan thwn
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Everyone.. this is really exciting. i guarantee you all it will be Zain and Aliya.. Rehaan will just be the supporting actor here.. he will probably bring them close as he finds out the truth...

if u say so gagan.. i will accept it blindly gagan.. i hope ur prediction cums true.. y dont u contact seema mam and ask her y they ditched us and lied to us?? 😭
ZAYANATIC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wil kill Rehan & his grumpy & kids😡 I can't see him marrying Aliya😭
This 3rd angle is the worst angle of my life 😕 Dats why megha was sad too..shes also hating Zaya separation😡 Who is Rehan??? alya's chacha?? She can go to bhopal