Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihashu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

EVERYTHING is left.. If only we could be a bit more patient AND accept the fact that CVs will use Rehan the way we don't want but STILL it will be ZaYa in the end. That's what this track is all about. True love triumphs above all.

Totally agree with you .. why do people directly go to the conclusion before even knowing wat is in store for us .. For me now the story is gonna be very exciting .. and after dat when zain n aliya become one it will be very hard to break them .. Till now it was a sweet love story but now it beintehaa love story
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minihashu

Totally agree with you .. why do people directly go to the conclusion before even knowing wat is in store for us .. For me now the story is gonna be very exciting .. and after dat when zain n aliya become one it will be very hard to break them .. Till now it was a sweet love story but now it beintehaa love story

@red - you said it all with this..
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Still we hv 3 months time I'm sure zaya will reconcile in it ..though there be a lot of drama in these time period cv's will make us cry alot bt at last its zaya only..lets jst wait n watch
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I really am interested about how old some people are on this forum, I' only 17 and the comments I read on here can be a tad childish. Beintehaa is about ZaYa's relationship and how it evolves through the good and bad times, right now they are going through a bad phase unfortunately. Yes, Zain has filed for a divorce but ZaYa aren't officially over, 3 months of their marriage is still left before they can officially declare anything. Till then we will see ZaYa battle with each other and their emotions, we'll see how they find each other again, Aliya's innocence will be revealed and even better we will see Zain repenting aka cute ZaYa scenes. So we have so much in store for us