Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
it still a surprise what mamu give to Aliya as mahr in ZaYa nikhah.it can play a important role now.hope CV'S not forget it.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh to hona hi tha.Now she'll wear Rida's dresses & Rehan will get all those feelings 😡 .

My ques is when D day will cm abt Zain knowing d truth,will Aaliya accept him back?No matter how much we try to stay positive,kahin der naa ho jaye jab tak Zain Ko truth pata chalega.I cn also tolerate Rehan's one sided luv but Please no marriage of Aliya & Rehan.I'll b dead dat day
loveharshika thumbnail
I bet after 3 months some one will file the divorce paper, same like police file case. Now pl forget that there will be zaya. TRP r already at 1. Now if thodha bhi increase hogha then 4get abt zaya. Bec one say below trp it will not go. Best is to 4get abt this show.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Everyone please calm down.. it will only be Zain and Aliya..

papers hold no value in Islam.. there is still the iddah period

secondly Rehaan works for Zain and also Aliyah will work for Rehaan.. so he is that link between ZaYa.. varna how will they come face to face after separating?

Rehaan will find out the truth ..

I can see Zain wooing Aliyah back!

Yes Gagan! Aaliya staying with Rehan was needed because the story would have gone nowhere had she gone back to Bhopal. Aaliya and Zain need something or someone to keep them linked during these three months and Rehan can help in bringing out the truth and having Zain repent. I cannot wait for Zain to realize he was wrong about Aaliya and try to woo her back.

Good for Aaliya for not begging Zain and not going back to BV, she would have gone through hell there. I'm also relieved she won't be staying with her parents who caused this whole thing to happen in the first place. Aaliya is keeping her self respect intact.
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys don't worry cuz harshad had said it long ago in his interview of 8 april (on location) that whatever the situation may be, whatever dramatic turns, zain and aliya will always have their chemistry n their nok jhok as they are the pillars of the show. So i feel that even if aaliya and zain sign the divorce papers they may patch up within this bridging phase of 3 months given by the court so cheer up guys ~~~the night is darkest before the dawn !
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Good. This just confirms that they are going the 3 month route.

Zain miyaan, don't be so overconfident that you wouldn't change your decision, rather you'd run back to her on your head.. 😆

"right back at ya zain"

manny136 thumbnail
if they r gonna use the kids maybe have zara or kabir tell their bestie saif his chachi is living with them and saif could go tell the family or just zain, zain will be livid but at least he will know where aliya is.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guyz plz relax and jus wtch beintehaa if ur a tru fan then dnt guit at the end zaya will be tgther plzz this forum is full of negativity y i dnt gt it pple need to understand and give time try and be positive 4 once...
saiman88 thumbnail
When talaaq is said 3 times it's done marriage is dissolved
There is no possibility of them reconciling without halala according to Islamic law
anything shown otherwise is just misconception in real world
Well in the show they can create anything
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In this 3 months Rehan will investigate nd truth will come out.