Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
vry nice prologue!!
do cont soon :)
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue...
Plz pm me when u update the next chapter!!
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mentalmaths

Nice prologue...
Plz pm me when u update the next chapter!!

Thanks I will surely pm you..
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice continue soon and thanks for the pm
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When u updating and pm me pls
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

very nice continue soon and thanks for the pm

U r wlcum..
oriyu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

When u updating and pm me pls

I will pm u...
I will try to update it today and if not then Monday for sure
oriyu24 thumbnail
Hello my dear friends...
I am back with my update...

Zain: aaj meh sabke saamne tumhe tallaq Deta hoon...
Talaaq...
Talaaq...
And before he could say talaaq third time Aliya kept her hand on his mouth...
He gave a glare to her and removed her hand forcibly from his mouth..
Talaaq which felt lyk he was shouting...
Listening to the words her world came crashing down ..
Zain: tum meri sabse badi galti this aur rahogi.. jaao mein tumhe iss rishtey se aazad karta hoon...
Molwi shaab:Islam mein pati patni ko ek saath theen mahine bitane padte chain Aur tab bhi mammla sulazta nahi tab unka tallaq manjoor hot a hai..
Za in:thik hai molwi shaab.. jahan inte din dard mein rahe Aur 3 mahine reh lenge..and gave a glare to aliya...
Aliya was crying miserably and ghulam came to passify her but she removed Hus hand and said yeh sab apki wajah se hua aapne yeh Saab kyun Kitna and again started crying...
Acc. To molwi shaab they had to stay together for 3 months to solve their problems zain pledged to make aliya's life hell..
When they were going out firstly zain pretended that she can have a seat in the car but when she was going to have a seat he accelerated it resulting aliya to fall down and injure her hand badly...
When she got hurt zain felt pain deep down his heart but ignored it...
In their room:
Aliya was going to enemter the room when zain stopped her and hold her hand very tightly...
Aliya:zain chodo mujhe dard ho raha hai..(it was the hand which got severely injured because of zain)
Zain realised it but did not released her hand..he felt pain by causing pain to his mez but according to him she was responsible for his father's death..
Zain: aur yeh Joh dard tumne mujhe diya hai..tumne voh complaint file ki Aur tumhari wajah she mere superhero ab nahi rahe...
Aliya:zain mein saach keh rahi hun Maine voh complaint file nahi ki...
Za in:(clapping his hands)vah aliya ghulam haider tum toh actress se bhi acting achi kar leti ho..and by saying this he pushed aliya on the floor and her head hit the wall and blood started coming...
Seeing the blood zain felt shame on being this much cruel...
3 months passed...
Zain used to make aliya sleep on the floor,made he to wash all the utensils of the house including the utensils of servants also, he made her to mope the floors and sometimes he did not allowed her to eat food...when aliya used to oppose the work he used to either slap her and used to blackmail her by saying that he would sell of the house in which her parents were leaving..
1 week before divorce...
Aliya was feeling very low since 2 weeks...she had missed her dates but disnot noticed carefully ...she was feeling nausea...she decided to check whether she was pregnant or not...the results shock her to the core...she was pregnant...
She cried whole day hugging her tummy...
Aliya:(determined to do something look)mein iss zhalim ka jhulm Aur nahi sahoongi..mujhe apne bacche ko kiss I bhi halat mein bachana hoga varna yeh USSe maar dega...
She used her mind what to do now and an idea popped up in her mind ...
She took her cellphone and called someone...
Person:hello
Aliya:hello rehan bhaijaan mein aliya ..app toh jaante hai baas abhi ek week reh raha hai meri Aur zain ki court hearing ko...kya ESA nahi ho sakta mein abhi papers sign karloon aor iss rishtey se aazad hon jaon..?
Rehan: esa nahi ho sakta...aliya kyun kya hua tum esi baatein kyun kaar rahi ho..
Tum mujhe apna bhai many I hoon na toh bataogi nahi kya hua..?
Aliya told him everything about how za in treated her from day 1 and her pregnancy..
Aliya:isliye bhaaijaan Meine decide kiya hai mein apne bacche ke liye yahan se door janna chati hun...
Rehan:thik hai mein tumhari tickets abhi book karta hun...
After 1 hour..
Zain came from office and was thinking about his inhumanity how he was treating aliya since 3 months...how aliya has become weak and also about her being unwell since few days...
He was passing through nafeesa when he heard nafessa talking to herself and saying she was the one to file the complaint..zain world started crashing in front of him...he realised how wrong he was in judging aliya and how he treated her ..tears started falling of zain eyes...
Zain went to his room and their he found a letter in which aliya wrote about leaving him forever...he wanted to punch himself for treating aliya like this...
He ran out from bv ..rehan was going out to barkat villa ..he saw zain rushing out of bv and stopped him..
Rehan:zain kya hua tum itni teezi se kyun bhaag rahe ho..
Zain told him about nafeesa's confession ..
Rehan: jao zain jaldi jaao uski flight 1 ghante mein hai...jaakar ROK lo use.. voh abhi hi tumse pyaar karti hai...
Zain thanked him and accelerated his car as fast as possible so that he could reach airport on time..
While on the other side rehab revealed about nafeesa truth and she was thrown out of bark at villa... every one were wishing that zain stops aliya from leaving them forever...
Za in reached the airport and started searching for aliya...
He saw a lady sitting on a chair ..her hairs were curly just like his aliya...he went to her and recognized the lady as his mez..
Zain sat down on his knees and holded his ears...
Zain:aliya please mujhe maaf kar do..i am really sorry...mein kabhi bhi esa nahi karunga...mein dad ki kasam khata hoon..tum joh saaja doogi mein ussse kabulta hoon..and tooj her hands and started slapping humself..
Aliya could not hold her tears anymore and hugged zain as tightly as possible...
Zain:i luv u..
Aliya :i luv u too..mein tumhe eek baat kehana chahti hun..
Zain:(wipping away hus and aliya's tears...)kya?
Aliya was blushing hard what ti say and took his hand and kept on her stomach..
Zain:yeh kya..before ge could say anything flashback of aliya feeling unwell and her morning nausea started playing in his mind and then her action...zain stammered and said aaliyaaa tum...
Aliya:haan mein ammi aur tum abbu banne wale ho..
Hearing thus he hugged aliya tightly and gelt like he was on the top of the world...
Zain:thank u so much aliya tumne meri life ki itni baadhi khusshi di hai...thank u very much..aur haan mein tumhara raasta kabhi nahi choodon ga...
Aliya:playfully hit him and said abhi abhi chennai express ja hangover utra nahi...
And they both laughed...
While walking out of the airport zain carried aliya in his arms and said mein tumhari zindagi kusshiyoon se baar doon ga...
And they left for bv...
after 6 months aliya gave birth to a little boy and he was given name rehan after their best friend cum brother rehan khan...
And they all lived happily..

Hogya mera torture...
Padh liya toh like toh banta hai na..and donot forget to comment varna mera dil toot jayega..
I wanna thanks all the silent readers and lykers who lyked my writings...
Pms will be send in a while...
And yes donot forget to read collab made by me and sakeenah
Ss:milenge milenge
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow what an amazing update yaar
seriously I loved it
btw "rehaan bhaijaan" I loved this tooo
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago