kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Talaaq is happen if three times said in fornt or not in fornt of wife...

If talaaq give for 1 times there is extention of 3 moths...in these three month if the live like meant husband n wife then its over not talaaq issue

If talaaq given 2 times there isalso extention n couple can again cometogether

But if it given for 3 times at the spot then no fexiability in it...talaaq happen n woman cannot remarry with his husband before to marry again with other person n spend 3 months with him like husband n wife

If woman is pregnant then wife can stay in husband's home till her delivery bt cannt connect with him as husband wife...n after delivery she cn not stay thete n have to left...its abt 3 times at stop

Bt if 2 or 1 times there is fexability in islam...

Thats all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is lot of suspense n confusion already.lets see wht CVS do...hope ee get some good n interesting involving alia's stay in bv for 3 mnths...n just during this two things can happen;either she wl get pregnant or truth wl unfold...nothing else can but if CVs hv some xtra ordinary thoughts in store for us...lets wait n see.hope for the best..
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear there is a lot misconception about what 1st 2nd or 3rd talakh means.
Even a lot of scholars give wrong info.
But from dr Zakir Naiks explanation I have understood that it doesn't mean saying talakh once twice or thrice it's the whole process of talakh.
After 1st talakh I mean the whole process the husband and wife can get back togethor after 2nd time they have to do Nikah again and 3rd time they can't and have to marry someone else and not with the intention of halala cuz that is haram.
Islam is not unfair and cruel that doesn't give a second chance.
I hope I made sense but I'm no expert so sorry if I'm wrong in any way.

aa8684 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Talaaq procedure also being affected by the fiqaah followed by the person.. in Ahle Hadees there are three stages of talaaq and in Hanafi talaaq happens if husband says it three times in a row on spot
kirim thumbnail

Originally posted by: riakhan364

There is lot of suspense n confusion already.lets see wht CVS do...hope ee get some good n interesting involving alia's stay in bv for 3 mnths...n just during this two things can happen;either she wl get pregnant or truth wl unfold...nothing else can but if CVs hv some xtra ordinary thoughts in store for us...lets wait n see.hope for the best..

why im feeling that she is going to marry wid rehan for halala...its my feeling
kirim thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa8684

Talaaq procedure also being affected by the fiqaah followed by the person.. in Ahle Hadees there are three stages of talaaq and in Hanafi talaaq happens if husband says it three times in a row on spot

yeah na now CVs have to tell its abt ahle hadees or ahle sunni...bt i think rehan's character for wot...yeah i think its for aliya to do halala
shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
exactly the same thing i know aboout the divorce... he says talaq 3 times so talaq hogya hai... if aliya is not pregnant than she has to leave BV after 3 months but if she is pregnant than she can only stay there for 9 months and after the birth of baby she has to leave...
kirim thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanayakhan

exactly the same thing i know aboout the divorce... he says talaq 3 times so talaq hogya hai... if aliya is not pregnant than she has to leave BV after 3 months but if she is pregnant than she can only stay there for 9 months and after the birth of baby she has to leave...

yeah 3 months extention for only 1 or 2 times...if 3 times at the spot its over no fexibility in it she have to leave immidate
shanayakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirim

yeah 3 months extention for only 1 or 2 times...if 3 times at the spot its over no fexibility in it she have to leave immidate

yeah dont know what they are up to😕 ab itni reality diikha di hai toh i want to suggest them that plzz deal with this matter correctly and dont show any thing wrong😕
kirim thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanayakhan

yeah dont know what they are up to😕 ab itni reality diikha di hai toh i want to suggest them that plzz deal with this matter correctly and dont show any thing wrong😕

hmmm i think now its the time to use rehan character prooerly...