Talaq: When and How?

Nash_Kamal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

As per islamic rules 3 bar kehne se talaaq nehi hoti.there are some strick rules for tallaq in our islam.let me explain-

In the case of deciding to give divorce, a husband should take care to adopt the Shariah method, and it is better if he reduces this decision to writing. The correct procedure of pronouncing divorce is as under

Divorce should be given when the wife is in a state of purity', i.e. when she is clean after her menstrual period and the husband had not had sexual intercourse with her. Giving divorce during the menstrual period of the wife has been forbidden in the hadith, on the good grounds that during the menstrual period a husband is not attracted towards his wife, and in her state of cleanliness thereafter he may turn towards her and may give up the idea of divorcing her.

After the divorce, the woman will have to pass her term of waiting (Iddat). It is that period in which a divorced woman cannot be re-marry and it is incumbent upon the husband that he should not turn her out before the end of this period of iddat, and he should provide for her maintenance during this time. Similarly it is incumbent upon the divorced woman that she should pass her period of iddat in her husband's house. The term of iddat is for three menstrual periods. The Qur'an states: "Divorced women shall wait, keeping themselves apart, for three menstrual periods." (Surah Baqarah-228). When the third menstrual period is over, the period of iddat ends. And if the woman is not menstruating, then the period of iddat is three lunar months, that is from the day the divorce is given till the end of three lunar months. "And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if you doubt, the ii period (of waiting) shall be three months, and also for those who have it not" (Surah At- Talaq-4). And if the woman is pregnant, then her period of waiting is the termination of her pregnancy (delivery): "And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden." (Surah At- Ta/a q-4).

During the period of waiting (iddat) a husband can return to her, i.e. take her back as wife. For this revocation of divorce, two just men should be called as witnesses.

WHEN SHOULD THE SECOND DIVORCE BE GIVEN

The second divorce is to be given on some other occasion, that is if the husband had taken back the wife after giving one divorce, but in spite of efforts smooth relations did not prevail, then he can give the second divorce in the manner described~ in the above lines, after which the woman will have again to spend her period of waiting (iddat). During this period of waiting, the husband can, if he wishes, return to his wife, i.e. take her back as wife. And if the period of iddat is over, then he can re-marry her with her willingness.

The divorce in which the husband has the right to return to his wife or take her back as wife or to revoke his divorces are the first and second divorces, that is the divorces given on two occasions. In the holy Qur'an it is ordained:

WHEN CAN THE THIRD DIVORCE BE GIVEN

If after giving the second divorce, the husband has revoked his decision and taken her back, but in spite of efforts smooth relations did not prevail, and the husband wants to divorce her, then this time he should arrive at a decision with more careful consideration, because this is the divorce of the third occasion, in which the husband has neither the right of revocation, nor can he re-marry after the passing of the period of waiting unless the woman has re-married and has been divorced by the second husband.

SO hamari Zain Abdullah or 2 tymes(6 bar tallaq bolna pare ga after certain minths of time,then there will be a Divorce!

SO Mr.Zain aap itni Aasani se hamare Aliyako Chhor nehi sakte!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. sorry for teh lloong post.just to clarify concept.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We all were praying n hoping last night that aliya plz be on ur periods๐Ÿ˜†
Nash_Kamal thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

dont worry sweety,if she is not, it wont be a problem.divorce is a long process in Islam.they will be together for 3 months.everything will be alryt.Beintehaa mohabbat itni aasani se khatam nehi hoti..๐Ÿ˜Š
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash_Kamal

dont worry sweety,if she is not, it wont be a problem.divorce is a long process in Islam.they will be together for 3 months.everything will be alryt.Beintehaa mohabbat itni aasani se khatam nehi hoti..๐Ÿ˜Š

and she will be living in BV so zain will surely come back to her
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I dont care if she is in her periods or nt n she is pregnant or nt...
The point in wich inm happy...she has to stay in her husband's house for 3 months!!!!
And I m damnnn sure within those 3 months ...her innocence vil be proved+they can reunite!!

So intense scenes+kitkit coming ahead!!!
This is wat I m expecting!!
So finger crossed!!
harshika rocks!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nasha_kamal
One doubt!!
If she is nt in her periods+nt pregnant...
Bt in her idda period of 3 months...if wife n husband wishes to unite again...they can?! Right?!!
So in this case they have to do nikkah again or just they need witness!!
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

@nasha_kamal

One doubt!!
Bt in her idda period of 3 months...if wife n husband wishes to unite again...they can?! Right?!!

in front of 2 witnesses zain will have to say"i take u back as my wife"to aliya.
Or if they end up having intimacy then also divorce will be nullified
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about T rules.
T will nt happen.Take a chill pill.
Nash_Kamal thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

@nasha_kamal

One doubt!!

for the 1st tallaq witness only to re unite but for the 2nd tym of tallaq ,needs to re-marry