Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree to some extent! Suraiyya - the wife of Usmaan Abdullah didn't deserve this. I really felt the pain for her. But Suraiyya - the woman, the mother-in-law completely deserved it.

Hope she gets it back in kind and soon.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Akki agree totally there is loads about S not only what u mentioned ...

kind of not liking the story line so far but also interested about the way they will manage it plus harshika's performance is worth it yaar i mean they truly amazing
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well she achieved what she always wanted,to separate ZaYa and make Zain to be on her side...so congratulations Suri, but what a big price you had to pay for this ..you lost your beloved husband. She is not going to acknowledge her mistakes ever either.She got her priorities all wrong especially after Mamu's accident.
beautifulchaos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Being a girl myself, saying that Suraiyaa deserves all this might be a bit heartless... A woman, no matter how conniving or evil doesn't deserve to NOT be at the side of her husband during his last moments, when he is taking his last breaths...

HOWEVER, Suraiyaa Begum is reaping what she has sown... Karma is a b**ch after all. She wished to tear Zain and Aaliya asunder : she has become successful... But the cost that her dream came true at has been humongous.

Don't they say, " Be careful of what you wish for"...???!!!! One might get what one had wished for but the way the wish unfolds might not be all desirable...

I pity her : she had already lost her husband. She is at the verge of losing even more when the WHOLE truth is out in open.

All I will say about her at this juncture : May Almighty grant her sense, sensibility and strength...
Edited by bitasta - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ramita94

You are absolutely right Suri has been punished for her sins.

I couldn't see that part of the epi maybe jab courage milega toh karungi.

She couldn't be a good wife, a good mother or a good muslim.

She wears so many jewels but the real jewel of her life is now forever gone.

In Hinduism women fast for their husbands long lives and here she couldn't even keep one day ka roza!

And Akki I don't know you too well but I know you have given us the AT and are always positive and peaceful. Please don't let what other people say upset you. People really need to seek some employment !!
πŸ˜›

Yeah Suraiya was just a celebrity chef who didn't care for anyone.She failed in all departments. ..!!!
Oh ramita don't worry such small issues have no effect on me...!! πŸ˜ƒ
muskaan_somani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur postπŸ‘πŸ‘
i beleive all the present condition in the house is because of surraiya...
usman coud have been in better condition if she must have left all other work and concentrated on her husband's health but she is much more intrested in playing cheap games and therefor
what she said yesterday that she is responsible for all this is actually correct
now
i m w8ing for the track when the entire family will come 2 know about nafeesa being the soul reason for this destruction and then how will surraiya reacts with her and
how will she cover her mistakes of what she said 2 aaliya and her parents
and
zain's track will be the most awaited one😊
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as much as i hate suri, she loves usmaan saab yaar...
i felt really very bad for her
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you...That women doesn't fear Allah in the holy month when even criminals bow down to Allah and beg for forgiveness she was bizzy plotting against an innocent girl.
Allah has punished her for her gunnah but with her the whole family is also punished.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wouldn't say she deserved it cos I feel that everyone has a second chance if they really mean it. Suraiya won't get it with Usman but I really hope she realises why this has happened to her.
Usman was never happy with her when she blamed Aaliya for things, and also the last thing he had said to her was that Aaliya was innocent, but not even after the accident she didn't care and carried on plotting.

She's reaping her sins, and this is gonna haunt her for a long long time!
Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post as always akki bhai =)) i wonder how usmaan mamu tolerated her for so many years 😲She deserves this definately !