Suraiya Begum You Deserve This!!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Phankha Log. ..!!!
Okay just forget what happened early morning today in our forum.I have no hard feelings for anyone here.So let bygones be bygones. ..!!!

So coming to my topic. I feel Suraiya Begum deserves this. ..!!! She is worth for this...!!! From day one she plotted against Aaliya and used cheap tricks to insult Aaliya be it Walima Drama or Mooh Dikhai Drama or the latest Aayat Rizwan Engagement Drama.Women like Suraiya don't deserve Shauhar like Usman Abdullah. I mean when your Husband is lying on bed and is critical you are planning and plotting to throw your DIL out.She didn't even fast in Ramzan. So god punished her by snatching her respect in society and most importantly her husband.

And in last nite Epsd Suariya said **Allah se yehi dua karungi key kisi bhi Aadmi ko Aaliya jaise Bhaanji Naa Miley**

Hahaha Suraiya Begum aapne dailogue ulta kaha .. Proper dailogue yeh raha...

""Allah naa kare ki kisi bhi Shauhar ko Mere Jaisi Biwi Miley... ""πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post akki ... Agree with each and every word . surayya so deserves it ...
As you sow so shall u reap !!!

And PS : ignore the haters coz dey don't know your worth
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Suriya deserves this when her husband was in such a critical situation she was busy in making plans
God gave him punishment
Btw nice post πŸ‘
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya143

Bang on post akki ... Agree with each and every word . surayya so deserves it ...

As you sow so shall u reap !!!

And PS : ignore the haters coz dey don't know your worth

Yep Suraiya deserves this. I have no sympathy for her...
P.S:- Ahaa I have nothing against them...I know what I am and I don't need to prove that rightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Agree with you Suriya deserves this when her husband was in such a critical situation she was busy in making plans
God gave him punishment
Btw nice post πŸ‘

Yup she bribed Zubair and asked him to separate ZaYa and all this in holy month of Ramzan. ..!!! So this was bound to happen. ..Feeling bad for ZaYa and others that they are paying for Suraiya's bad deeds
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is wot I concluded when Mamu died.The biggest punishment God gave to Suri dat her pricest possession Usman is taken away frm her.

But will she understand dis.I think d show will end if she finally admits her faults,so it'll not b sooner.But hope Zain cms to know abt her deeds sooner
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont even mind that bhaiya! We all know about you and that is enough!

BINGO! This woman deserves this! She still did not change! Suraiyya Begum! Please think once - You are the reason behind Usmans death!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

This is wot I concluded when Mamu died.The biggest punishment God gave to Suri dat her pricest possession Usman is taken away frm her.

But will she understand dis.I think d show will end if she finally admits her faults,so it'll not b sooner.But hope Zain cms to know abt her deeds sooner

Apart from Usman Suraiya lost her so called Status of high society she lost that respect.I hope Zain comes to know about everything that Suraiya did with Aaliya from Day 1
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are absolutely right Suri has been punished for her sins.
I couldn't see that part of the epi maybe jab courage milega toh karungi.

She couldn't be a good wife, a good mother or a good muslim.

She wears so many jewels but the real jewel of her life is now forever gone.

In Hinduism women fast for their husbands long lives and here she couldn't even keep one day ka roza!

And Akki I don't know you too well but I know you have given us the AT and are always positive and peaceful. Please don't let what other people say upset you. People really need to seek some employment !!
πŸ˜›
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Dont even mind that bhaiya! We all know about you and that is enough!

BINGO! This woman deserves this! She still did not change! Suraiyya Begum! Please think once - You are the reason behind Usmans death!

Aww Avi I just love you ppl...πŸ€—
Yeah Suraiya shud know that ...Its bcz of her past deeds Usman died