Love Station: Kya soocha ta kya paya

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I am ready for my daily love post but before that as usual I will do my review again I won't be really good with words but I will try my best.

The episode was phenomenal , it was heart wrenching because of the amazing cast we have in beintehaa. Start with Suraiya I don't think I like her as a mother and any role of her expect as a wife she has been the perfect wife for usman sahab. Today when she was removing her make up and came down in her black saree clearly indicating that she will become a very hard person from heart more than we can accept her to be. Suraiya her self pointed the importance of mamu in her life he wasn't just a shahur for her he was a friend , father of her kids and he was always her support.
Nafeesa is really disgusting me with her crying today all I could say this that you are blamed for all that is happening so don't show me these crocodile tears if you wanted revenge there could be another way (not bashing the character). Shazia seemed really emotional today but she is just unpredictable๐Ÿ˜†
Fahad also seems that his against bhopalis now as well because he stopped Ghulam sab from coming with to carry mamu. Ghulam and Shabana I know it's not the time to confess in this funeral that they got Aaliya's signature in deceive but I really hope you will investigate for your own daughter's good. This is all I want to say because I don't think my words are as good as the episode was but I have tried. Now lets start the love station have lots to say ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kya soochta kya paya๐Ÿ˜ญ
(Zain stops Aaliya but he has feelings which he is n will try to avoid because when he stops he senses her presence and has tears flowing. When Zain says Talak he holds her cheek and tries to have a smile on his face which is when he completes saying Talak and Talak )

Zain is really devastated because of what has happend to him in one night and the next morning he loses his father plus he has bury him. Seeing his mother in a black saree as he said is a punishment for him. Aaliya on the other hand is actually broken by everything and the worse for her is that she cannot express it to anyone like when mamu was being taken away we just saw her turning and walking out of BV. Zain asked her to be with him always to make him see right and wrong , today Aaliya was stopping him from doing something wrong n some thing which will destroy their relationship yet he says Talak. The behaviour is justified from both Aaliya and Zain after all it's their journey I am sure both of them never thought that their eid is going to worse than a nightmare but again beintehaa is reality series and they are showing us that live is not always bed of roses it will thorns and once we pass these thorns then we lead to roses. I am not muslim so I have no idea whether the divorce has taken place or not because the post on forum are all different from one and another so I am waiting very patiently for the episodes to unfold. I still don't see any third angle in the story or aaliya being pregnant because it's not possible if they stick to being real. I am very positive still n will remain about this track yes a hell lot pain will be involved but it will be necessary and I am sure will understand the importance once it plays out n it will end ๐Ÿ˜Š I don't know where the cvc's are heading towards but I know that it will not be something we will not tolerate and I don't feel they have taken advantage of our calmness because it just started today so really cannot point a finger straight away. Very excited to see how it goes from here and a really big bow to the team I don't think I have ever across such a fantastic cast who really put all their effort in their work n I really appreciate it๐Ÿ‘

this is it guys for today and please those who are positive please stick to it n everyone I am waiting for feedback as always๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you everyone n one more thing I forgot is that last rain brought them close this time it's separated them for now will the next rain bring them together forever??
Edited by Priyakna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is fantastic dear... ๐Ÿ‘
You know i had some similar thought too when i saw them in rain... only difference is last time they were in the rain they put my tv screen on fire๐Ÿ˜ˆ... but this time they bought tears to my eyes...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Lil busy at work.. will update later... c ya

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
83 views and no likes or comments maybe not good enough is it guys jokes I understand must be busy.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

It is fantastic dear... ๐Ÿ‘

You know i had some similar thought too when i saw them in rain... only difference is last time they were in the rain they put my tv screen on fire๐Ÿ˜ˆ... but this time they bought tears to my eyes...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Lil busy at work.. will update later... c ya

Thank you for the feedback n taking time out for the comment. True this time it's tears hopefully next time it will be fire or not that at least happiness๐Ÿ˜Š
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post and review
Excited to see what will happen next
๐Ÿ˜Š
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Very nice post and review
Excited to see what will happen next
๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you n yes I am very excited as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

83 views and no likes or comments maybe not good enough is it guys jokes I understand must be busy.

Hey yaar.. i think pple are just coming out of pain, hurt and on the top confusion ki divorce hua ya nahi... ๐Ÿ˜•... once out of it, it will be buzzing again with positive and creative activity... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hey yaar.. i think pple are just coming out of pain, hurt and on the top confusion ki divorce hua ya nahi... ๐Ÿ˜•... once out of it, it will be buzzing again with positive and creative activity... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know and understand n I do hope for the best for fans๐Ÿ˜Š
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic post priyanka
and the title is really perfect
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I soo agree...lets just wait n watch...n ppl dont u dare spread negativityyy...