chamokchallo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
a true BI fan wouldnt quit the show just cause of a mere separation i have full faith that ZaYa will get back together. And there wont be any Aliya-Rehan angle. The cvs know how much we love ZaYa and they also know how much we love intense ZaYa. Many people have worked hard on this show especially the writer himself. Now you tell me who in there right mind would wreck something they've worked so hard on??? the writer isnt dumb. He knows ZaYa is the life of the show. My point is that if you truly love beintehaa you'll hang in there. For ZaYa for harshika and for kitkit 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am very positive n will remain positive n stick to beintehaa :)
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have no intenstions of quittin watching it for zaya n supporting harshika n the bi cast am continuing...
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am excited and I will not leave the show
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i still waiting for this week episodes to know what cv's plan for us.separation have no problem for me till divorce and re-marriage not happen.hope for the best.
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im a true beintehaa/Zaya/harshika fan & I will Not Quit Beintehaa
no one is really waiting for the episode to be aired even b4 everything all r lyk im gonna quit quit quit,after seeing preetika n megha's tweet I wonder hw many watched da epi😕 from last week too much negativity which hs cost us n harshad pree ranking n our show ranking I fear next week gna b more worse
let us gve a chance n watch thz s reality couples do get separated, my sster ws chased by her husband & inlaws both da family went through a lot v tld her to get divorced bt she dnt gve up sorted out wnt bck n now pregnant with 4months natural things r being shown f I was n zain's place would've done worse thn this.
bashing n quiting is nt gna help Im da person who stared watching show from march then gt attached to it so If I can stick so many ppl can stick n watch it y r v always negavtive just a epi hs passed with talaq n most f us hve ended the story
support da show so many other shows r gng n hvng such a bad phase without their leads/original charctrs dieng n quitng v dnt hve something lyk tht need to b glad of if v leave t now when da actual prob arises no one wl b thr
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The kind of episodes they are showing now are the ones that give the actors opportunity to show their acting brilliance and gosh Harshika are doing it beyond perfection ❤️ So I'll continue to watch BI just to see these two😊