chamokchallo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
guys isn't there supposed to be a 3 months wait before the divorce can be carried out? maybe in these 3 months ZaYa reconcile???😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hope what u say comes true
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chamokchallo

guys isn't there supposed to be a 3 months wait before the divorce can be carried out? maybe in these 3 months ZaYa reconcile???😊

there should not be gap of 3 months before 3 times divorce if marriage is consumated.

its one time wait before the next periods as per islamic teachings and withing that duration husband and wife should not have the relation of husband of wife. the 2nd divorce is after the next periods and the the 3rd and final after another period...

triple divorce was treated as one divorce during the lifetime of the Prophet (peace be upon Him)

Muslim, Sahih, Book on divorce, no. 1472; Al-Nasa'y, Sunan, Book on divorce, no. 3406; and Abu Dawud, Sunan, Book on divorce, no. 2200.

that Abu Rukanah (may Allah be pleased with Him) pronounced a triple divorce against his wife. Yet, the Prophet (peace be upon Him) ordered him to take her back in marriage and said that it is just one divorce. (Tirmidhai, sunana Book of divorce 1177; Abud Dawood Suanan 2208; Ibn Majah, sunan Book of Divorce 2051; Al-Dairmy, sunan Book of Divorce 2272)

Imam al-Shaf'i, Imam Abo Dawud, Imam al-Daraqtuni relate that Ibn Abbas said, "Rukah
(may Allah be pleased with Him) divorced his wife three times in one sitting. Thereafter he was extremely grieved and went to the Prophet [may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon Him] and complained to him. The Prophet [may Allah's peace and blessings be upon Him] asked him, "How did you divorce your wife?" He responded, "I pronounced three divorces at once." The Prophet [may Allah's peace and blessings be upon Him] responded, "Indeed, this type of divorce is only equal to one divorce."

Sheikh Ibn e Baaz (Saudia's grand mufti who remained on the same position till his death) gave Fatwa 3 simultaneous divorces is one divorce and not 3.

and Allah knows the best

(URL]http://islamqa.info/en/36580(/URL]

(URL]http://alifta.org/fatawa/fatawaDetails.aspx?languagename=en&BookID=14&View=Page&PageNo=1&PageID=4233(/URL]

PS: i don't know what they are trying to show but if they want to show they need to show leaps too with it with gap of a month as per above discussion i think
Edited by hukshila - 10 years ago
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too think the same may b thtz wht vivek sir tweets to reflect he said its da bad phase n da show bt love will triumph I dnt c rehaan angle coming in thz track probably after zaya reconcile suraiya might use rehaan to separate them I really dunno so many things running in my mind otself dunno whts running in cv mindπŸ˜•

all r tensd coz f thz rehaan family angle only mst f them hve gvn up which is gng to affect for harshika in awards πŸ₯±