Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i love ur post saheba u said it all ..everytym we bash zain fr his decisions dat he take it in d heat of moment bt think guys wen a person is in a bad ,sad nd depressed mode hw he will think straight he is nt god dat he'll always be right in wteva he does ..d way zain said he is gng thru a lot he lost his father d most lovable person in his life ,his mother ws beaten up badly in jail ,his family reputation messed up nd den losing aliya nd sayng those three wrds to her ws nt easy fr him d way he last tym touched or caressed itself shws hw difficult fr him it ws to say dose 3 wrds ..so stop blaming
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saheba I love your post n how you have said everything don't need to add but a big thank you for this post n hopefully people learn to be positive with one track at least. :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

@bold - But don't you think Nafeesa would bring Suraiyya down too along with her if she gets exposed? It's not like she'll remain quiet.

That is true, maybe everything comes out at once but it doesn't make what Nafeesa did any less than Suraiya's actions. Nafeesa stooped low and caused a wrath of destruction. Nafeesa needs to get what is coming to her.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nafeesa will nt accept intially.She maay say somebody took my phone to call cops.
Hopefully if Abdulla has put CCTV then it will be easier to find the culprit.
Nafeesa will nt leave suri she will bring her too along with her.
But like Zubair's case no one will trust nafee.Suri will nt be caught.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am glad to see that our forum has calmed down a bit.. We will just wait and see how this is going to pan out..
Nafeesa will pay for her actions dearly but she will not be able to bring suri down yet because was never the part of the plan... Only thing suri did was add fuel to the fire...

I really dont want to see Aaliya pregnant now.. Zain should not be feel obligated to stay with her... Zain loves Aaliya period, but it is hiding behind his anger and pain.. I want him want to be with her because he loves her and not because she is pregnant.

Zain and Aaliya healing process is long way to go... They both think their support system is gone but eventually they will realize it has them all along...

I find of feel sad for zain... He will be shattered once again when he comes to know that his mom is not what she is... She is also a evil women.. but hopefully by that time ZaYa will be long way on their road to healing
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I am glad to see that our forum has calmed down a bit.. We will just wait and see how this is going to pan out..

Nafeesa will pay for her actions dearly but she will not be able to bring suri down yet because was never the part of the plan... Only thing suri did was add fuel to the fire...

I really dont want to see Aaliya pregnant now.. Zain should not be feel obligated to stay with her... Zain loves Aaliya period, but it is hiding behind his anger and pain.. I want him want to be with her because he loves her and not because she is pregnant.

Zain and Aaliya healing process is long way to go... They both think their support system is gone but eventually they will realize it has them all along...

I find of feel sad for zain... He will be shattered once again when he comes to know that his mom is not what she is... She is also a evil women.. but hopefully by that time ZaYa will be long way on their road to healing

You are right just when he will start picking up the pieces of his life, he will learn of his mother's betrayal. Its a tough road ahead for Zain and Aaliya

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Once Zain comes to know about his mom he will be shattered.
He has told to Aalia 2 women r important in his life , he wanted to see both happy.
I too don't want Aalia to be prag.Zain loves Aalia he cannot live without her.
Since their's support system has gone Zain should realise his mistake and his Dad uttered last was Aalia.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First of all u stop bashing other members and secondly who the hell is bashing Zain? We r criticizing his behaviour...hv u got pblm wid that...ugh
sohapari thumbnail
For ma Zain is right because he lost everything not Aliya...he always support Aaliya parents but what they did with...he spend only 5 to 6 six month with Aaliya is not right if he choose Aaliya instead of his mother who brought him...In short for me Zain was right
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh My God seven pages? Lemme read them first 😛