Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Moral of the story is ZaYa both do not deserve this. Families constant conspiracies, they were bound to get caught sooner or later

In order for everything to get solved Nafeesa needs to be the first one revealed.

So far nothing is going to stop Zain from signing the papers therefore i think either Rehan himself or Rizwan might tell Rehan the truth and Rehan will tell Zain.

Ghulam and Shabana once ZAin knows the truth Aliyah will have someone so they should be cut off.
I am very impatiently waiting for when Zain finds out about Suraiya

@BOLD I will actually like this to happen after Zaya get together and Zain realizes his mistakes. The extent to which Surraiya will be punished will depends on the timing when she gets exposed. For now Nafeeza needs to be exposed and ShaLam need to repent
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

After Zain realizes the truth and begins to once again stand by Aliyah so she isnt alone i want her to disown her parents and her sister for a while they need to realize everything they have done had almost ruined her life, the life that she worked so hard to make as perfect as her dreams.

Once Zain realizes that he was wrong he would want Aliyah back.

According to me it might work like this. Aliyah is going to be in her iddah, her iddah is mostly so the spouses could think about what they have done wrong and they get three months to decide if they wanna go back or separate from each other.

In those three months Zain should find out that it was his bhabhi and afterwards find out that Suraiyas real intentions as well.

As soon as that kicks in Zain can make up to her.
Err Rehan can do bhangra while ZaYa are making up i guess

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Zain had one jhatke after the other... he isnt in a place to think logically .. so as you see both are reacting according to their characters and role

When i say i feel bad for aliyah more.. its because that time cant come back when she could see her mamu one last time.. thats the only thing that hurts me the most is she cant see him...

Divorce am sure will be reversed.. so am not worried about that... So this is where I come from... other than that ...Both are in pain and they lost a spouse and a fatherly figure...

Gagan BINGO A MILLION TIMES WOMAN

Not just Zain, Aliyah did as well, as soon as something would explode on Zains it exploded on Aliyah too. These two are the people who vowed to never separate never to let anything hurt their rishta unfortunately, the constant conspiracies have forced them to separate.

Divorce will be reversed thats not the point the point is that Zain will loathe cry and blame himself even more when he finds out that Aliyah is innocent in all this.

If you guys remember where Zain told Aliyah that if he ever fails to stand by her or support her he will no longer have the right to be proclaimed her husband. In a way thats exactly what the divorce is representing, for Zain got caught so horribly in the game that he has failed to see reality, and NO IM not saying its Zains fault he was bound to get caught in the games sooner or later, therefore divorced and no longer to be claimed as Aliyahs rightfully owned husband,

Now in the span of these three months, hes going to realize that, and redeem himself. Aliyah might forgive him just like that considering it wasnt Zains fault either and the way she is but Zain wont be able to forgive himself hence he will make it up to her.

And after that I demand a full fledged ZaYa wedding following their HM.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@BOLD I will actually like this to happen after Zaya get together and Zain realizes his mistakes. The extent to which Surraiya will be punished will depends on the timing when she gets exposed. For now Nafeeza needs to be exposed and ShaLam need to repent

He will, first it will have to Nafeesa which should lead on to Suraiyas actions, it would make sense that way as well.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely understand your point but I still think he was wrong.

Even with all the bad that happened to him, doesn't mean he should just divorce his wife without even knowing even a tiny bit of the story.

I mean seriously no matter how stressed or depressed you are, you don't just divorce the person you love without even knowing if they're to blame for what you're accusing them of. It's like divorcing her based on rumour or hearsay, which is stupid. It also shows just how low he thinks of Aaliya.

Anyway I don't hate either character. I think the writers made a mistake changing the dynamic of the relationship. For months both Zain and Aaliya trusted each other almost blindly, and they communicated well, but within two weeks the writers made them distrust each other, fail to communicate and make them accuse each other of every problem. It's just silly as it seems so unrealistic and rushed.
Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Zainab,
Like I said, I feel bad for both Zain and Aliyah. Their families have played a cruel game on them. I mentioned this in my review thread too that something of this extreme had to happen to justify Zain and Aliyah's divorce. I mean kudos to the writers. It rarely happens that you watch a separation track where you cant put the blame on just one. Your heart cries for Zain and then it cries for Aliyah. I just hate when Zain or Aliyah get constantly bashed for being humans... they arent suppose to be perfect. They react in their characters.

Coming to Rehaan I am not trying to think about this.. i am sure he has an important role.. but not as a third lead...

I have a feeling with this divorce there are two options:

1. Since Aliyah's iddah period starts from today. They have three months to reconcile. Either some development will happen and Zain will accept her back or he finds out full truth in three months.

2. The second option would be that she is pregnant. In this case the whole divorce is null... it doesnt count.. he can only give her divorce after she delivers..

Now there are other interpretations that i have been reading on the forum.. but like i said they are interpretation.. some say saying talaak three times in one go is still considered one time.. some say that if he is in anger it doesnt count... I think all of these are options.. but i feel the first two options is what it is going to be...

Zain will definitely be in an awful position when he finds out the truth.. it will literally kill him inside.

However for Harshika this is a great opportunity to show off their talent! Harshad has already been doing a tremendous job! I hope to see Pree improve more too..
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Zainab,
Like I said, I feel bad for both Zain and Aliyah. Their families have played this cruel game on them. What I said in my previous review post was that something of this extreme had to happen to justify Zain and Aliyah's divorce. I mean kudos to the writers. It rarely happens that you watch a separation track where you cant put the blame on just one. Your heart cries for Zain and then it cries for Aliyah. I just hate when Zain or Aliyah get constantly bashed for being humans... they arent suppose to be perfect. They react in their characters.

Coming to Rehaan I am not trying to think about this..

I have a feeling there are two ways out.

1. Aliyah;s iddah period started today. They have three months to reconcile. Either some development will happen and Zain will accept her back or he does find out full truth in three months.

2. The second option she is pregnant. In this case the whole divorce is null... it doesnt count.. he can only give her divorce after she delivers..

Now there are other interpretations that i have been reading on the forum.. but like i said they are interpretation.. some say saying talaak three times in one go is still considered one time.. some say that if he is in anger it doesnt count... I think all of these are options.. but i feel the first two options is what it is going to be...

Zain will definitely be in an awful position when he finds out the truth.. it will literally kill him inside.

However for Harshika this is a great opportunity to show off their talent! Harshad has already been doing a tremendous job! I hope to see Pree improve more too..

I am totally going with the first one and that he finds out the truth, they arent ready for parenthood yet not even Aliyah, they need more time together, they havent even been married for a year.

Talaq in one go counts, hence the iddah period, 3 months for the couple to reconcile if not they officially part ways and divorce is always given in anger so it counts.

Harshad has definitely been brilliant and pree looked fantastic in the precap, her voice projections were on point.

I rather have him find out the truth now, i think its about time, nafeesas he has too and Suraiya we can wait i guess but than again i want everything to be out for it to make sense why Nafeesa took such bold steps.

TBH, Rehan should just remain a lawyer for the abdullahs period, no need for his entrance in ZaYas too deeply
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm hoping through all of this Aaliya learns that she needs to step back, look at what she and Zain got in return for helping others. Its time they both do something selfish and think about themselves, once they reunite they should not let anything or anyone tear them apart ever again.

We will definitely not have to wait three months for Nafeesa's truth to come out. Nafeesa being exposed has to happen soon but Suraiya's truth may drag on for some more time which I am fine with.

LOL I think once this track wraps up and ZaYa reunite, focus will shift to Rehan's connection to the Abdullahs. CVs have dropped way too many anvils which imply Rehan is connected to the Abdullahs.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am totally going with the first one and that he finds out the truth, they arent ready for parenthood yet not even Aliyah, they need more time together, they havent even been married for a year.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Talaq in one go counts, hence the iddah period, 3 months for the couple to reconcile if not they officially part ways and divorce is always given in anger so it counts.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Harshad has definitely been brilliant and pree looked fantastic in the precap, her voice projections were on point.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I rather have him find out the truth now, i think its about time, nafeesas he has too and Suraiya we can wait i guess but than again i want everything to be out for it to make sense why Nafeesa took such bold steps.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">TBH, Rehan should just remain a lawyer for the abdullahs period, no need for his entrance in ZaYas too deeply</font>

I too think the first one would happen. And I guess Zain learning the truth about Nafeesa , him regretting and apologizing to Aaliya, AND Aaliya giving him a hard time would happen in these 3 months only. Yeah call me corny or cheesy 😆 but I do think by the time Zain would realize his mistake and come back to Aaliya regretting, Aaliya would go numb by then coz of all the hurt she'd have been subjected to. Then she'd be the one to let go. And on the last day they'd reunite. Dramatic, much? 😛
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I'm hoping through all of this Aaliya learns that she needs to step back, look at what she and Zain got in return for helping others. Its time they both do something selfish and think about themselves, once they reunite they should not let anything or anyone tear them apart ever again.

We will definitely not have to wait three months for Nafeesa's truth to come out. Nafeesa being exposed has to happen soon but Suraiya's truth may drag on for some more time which I am fine with.

LOL I think once this track wraps up and ZaYa reunite, focus will shift to Rehan's connection to the Abdullahs. CVs have dropped way too many anvils which imply Rehan is connected to the Abdullahs.

@bold - But don't you think Nafeesa would bring Suraiyya down too along with her if she gets exposed? It's not like she'll remain quiet.