Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly Saheba! Zain is as much a victim here as is Aaliya. The poor man spent 7 hours in jail, wrongfully accused, beaten to a pulp and helplessly hearing his mother's screams from another cell. Who in their right mind would not be traumatized by this? To make matters worse Zain lost the one man who meant everything to him - his father. Whatever Zain is doing right now is because he is broken.

Exactly he's not thinking about the consequences because to him right now there is no future. All he sees is a dark future either way because his dad is gone. He's completely shattered. And later when the truth comes out, he's the one that's going to suffer the most...to think that his own mother started this whole thing in the first place!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest its not about bashing Zain.. I actually understand his pain and inner turmoil..
my entire problem is that innocent girl, aliyah, didnt get to see her Mamu one last time ... the thing is you can make a mistake and say sorry and move on.. but this is something where.. it cant be reversed..it will pierce her heart every single time that she never got to see him one last time..

Divorce we can reverse.. but that time is gone for aliyah to see her mamu.. that is what is killing me and I do tend to sympathize right now with Aliyah more because of having to go through sooo much,...

Other than that i will say Zain character was not ruined at all due to the circumstances... I think all the characters are intact... however yes all this doesnt make him less guilty .. he will still have to make up to Aliyah.
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Basically zain has 3 months to get her back.this is what i found:
"The proper procedure is to give divorce when a woman is not pregnant and is not going through her monthly menstrual cycle. Divorce can take place by saying one time "I have divorced you" (talluqtuki) or "You are divorced" (anti taliq). After this the women should spend the time of her 'iddah. During the period of 'iddah the husband can cancel his divorce and can resume the matrimonial relationship, but if it does not happen then the divorce takes effect and at the end of the 'iddah period their marriage ends."
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

why will he stop though? see i saw some posts on the forum yesterday that was saying what will stop zain from saying talaaq the third time...well here you go the truth is that there wasn't any reason to stop. it actually wouldn't make sense if he stopped. as much as i hate that he said it 3 times..if u looked at it either he say talaaq 3 times or he doesn't say it at all!

True, it would have had no impact had he not said it three times. Zain is dead serious about cutting all ties to Aaliya and now she knows it.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Exactly he's not thinking about the consequences because to him right now there is no future. All he sees is a dark future either way because his dad is gone. He's completely shattered. And later when the truth comes out, he's the one that's going to suffer the most...to think that his own mother started this whole thing in the first place!

Exactly, he only sees darkness ahead. For Zain he has lost it all and when he does realize the truth, he will repent deeply for hurting Aaliya to such an extent.

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

To be honest its not about bashing Zain.. I actually understand his pain and inner turmoil..

my entire problem is that innocent girl aliyah who didnt get to see her Mamu one last time ... see you can make a mistake and say sorry and move on.. but this is something where.. it will pierce her heart every single time that she never got to see him one last time.. this cant be reversed..

Divorce we can reverse.. but that time is gone for aliyah to see her mamu.. thats what is killing me and I do tend to sympathize right now with Aliyah more because of having to go through sooo much,...

Other than that i will say Zain character was not ruined at all due to the circumstances... but it doesnt make him less guilty .. he will still have to make up to Aliyah.

I know what you mean Gagan..my heart goes out for Aaliya more too. And I know that is something that can't ever be reverse again..she didn't get to see her mamu one last time..it hurts so much..i cried so much in that scene. Zain is not thinking how dear Usman is to Aaliyah and how precious Aaliya is to Usman as well! Usman loved Aaliya like his daughter that's why his last word was Aaliya !! and Zain will realize this and he will regret it big time!!

I'm not saying he is not guilty and let's blame the circumstances...obviously he is responsible for all the wrong things he said and done and he is going to regret it. But i see some people who are just signing Zain off as a jerk just because he said talaaq 3 times..that's why i made this post.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

my entire problem is that innocent girl aliyah who didnt get to see her Mamu one last time ... see you can make a mistake and say sorry and move on.. but this is something where.. it will pierce her heart every single time that she never got to see him one last time.. this cant be reversed..

Divorce we can reverse.. but that time is gone for aliyah to see her mamu.. thats what is killing me and I do tend to sympathize right now with Aliyah more because of having to go through sooo much,...

Other than that i will say Zain character was not ruined at all due to the circumstances... but it doesnt make him less guilty .. he will still have to make up to Aliyah.

All the more reason for him to repent when the time comes, it was expected he would hurt Aaliya and he did so in the way it would break her to pieces - not seeing Usman one last time and saying talaq!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Saheba, I love you for this post 😃 You took the words right out of my mouth!

Thank you Sruthi😳
People seem to have forgotten the trauma he just went through...scratch that, is STILL going through. He was thrown into jail along with his mom, beaten up for no fault of his for 7 hours, heard his mom screaming the entire time, found out that Aaliya signed the papers and now his dad is dead! The one person he looked up to is gone forever. If that isn't traumatizing, then I don't know what is.

yes Zain is still suffering! and he will suffer even more when the truth will be revealed!! His own sister-in-law and his best friend's sister was behind this whole thing..and on top of that she nicely let Aaliya take all the blame and watch her suffer quietly. I'm really curious to see how he reacts to that.

He pretty much lost everything in just 7 hours. And he's supposed to think rationally? Zain is all over the place emotionally, so he's saying and doing things he wouldn't normally do! What he did today wasn't easy for him, he literally had to choke the words out. Of course he's going to regret it!

yes now he's going to regret that the most. Because he ended their relationship with his own hands. He will remember how she kept telling him in the police station that she didn't do anything and even Usman's final word will haunt him!

For the last time, neither Zain nor Aaliya are at fault here! And by that I mean, they're both not WRONG. It's just the circumstances that have trapped them from all sides, and they're paying the price for their crazy families.

That is what is so helpless and heartbreaking about this situation. Neither one of them is at fault. They were two happily married couple who were enjoying being in love after everything they went through.

As for the Talaaq, I am so confused about it because of the number of posts made about them, so I'm just going to wait and watch. We'll get our answers by tomorrow. Though, like Rehan said, the divorce doesn't seem to be valid just because he said it 3 times...🤔

Let's see. Honestly i don't mind Rehan now because him and Grumpy are going to be the only sane people Aaliya will be able to talk to at this point. I don't know where Fahad stands in this whole thing...

My reply in blue.

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

My major question to all you is why did he touch Aliyahs face when he was about to say those awful words?

That is a very important question Zainab. I personally felt like it was a sort of gesture of saying goodbye..of letting go of his love...like he was seeing her for the last time as his Aaliya...honestly I think he believes that she is no longer the Aaliya he loved and believed in..

What no one understands is that the guy just came back from a experience that he will never forget in his life, those seven hours of his mother screaming, them going through a punishment for a crime they never committed, and the culprit behind all that to be shown to be his love, his wife someone he would kill for. Than as soon as he finally gets home what does he find, his superhero gone, his guider his everything gone? What do expect from the guy? People are bashing Zain and blaming him? Exactly i wanna know where his fault lies? What is his fault?

That is what's killing me! He is not at fault at all!! I really hope people see that! EVERYONE almost EVERYONE (Suraiya, Nafeesa, Shazia, Shalam) played their cards..everyone butted in each other's plans and well now look at the result. Zaya were attacked from all sides!! Suraiya and her stupid ego and revenge against Bhopal...you know i always wanted to scream at this woman that your husband is a bhopali himself!! oh he's the only exception because he is Usman Abdullah..double standards much! Nafeesa..man I felt bad for her initially and i knew that she was going to take the wrong way to exact her revenge but she took it too far this time around!

People say that Zain used to be able to figure out his mom's ploy before..tell me what son will be able to think that their mother can do something like this! How is Zain or Aaliya suppose to figure out the games that everyone is playing with them?! Let's not forget they were dealing with other issues during this whole time...but their family took advantage of those issues and used it to their own benefit!

Lemme clear the air, how is it ZaYas fault at all? Both of them are suffering equally in all this, NO ONE but their inhumane family is to be blamed.

Its actually very upsetting when people begin to bash Zain or Aliyah where none of them lie wrong. two weeks ago it was Aliyah and now Zain. Pathetic, to make it worse others agree with them

Yup I HATE that!!! Like what we are gonna take turns to bash the leads now?! See this is one thing I LOVE about Beintehaa. When it comes to major incident like this, none of the leads are at fault! I just love that!

Two weeks back it was Aliyah and now its Zain, why doesnt anyone understand where they are coming from?

You know I think people just choose not to think and they just bash whichever one of them committed a mistake that will lead to a major MU or separation or divorce..which means no zaya romance.

Zain was choking, he yelled for the horrific words to come outta his mouth, what he wasnt hurt?

Yes he was choking😭 You can see clearly that it was killing him just as much as Aaliya when he was uttering those words. Alas his anger and hatred in that moment didn't stop him.

What About Aliyah she was so unfortunate not to even be able to see Mammu for the last time.

That is honestly the most horrible thing that has ever happened to Aaliya..even more so than the divorce, Mamu ki bhanji didn't get to see her mamu for the last time. And now this divorce...her mamu left her at the time that she needed him the most! she needed his support, his trust, his guidance, she badly needed him...but now he's gone. And she didn't even get to see him...call me a sadist..but i'm excited to see Aaliya breaking down tomorrow.

Everyone needs to stop Jumping to conclusions and need to breathe relax and just wait for tom's episode.

Zainab I don't know how many times we're going to have to repeat this to everyone. Some people are really hopeless.I've never seen a fanbase where after every single intense/traumatic episode, someone has to tell other people to calm down and just wait and watch over and over again!

my reply in blue
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zain is as much a victim as Aliya in this track.
For no mistake of his , he was put to jail beaten to pulp, humiliated, heard his mothers screams , she was beaten badly too, which son would bear all these, and Usman left his life due to trauma, indirectly shabhana and ghulam have been as much a reason for this as much as nafisa is, aliya also knows her parents fault here, how can one expect him to still be rationale after going through so much and loosing such precious person in his life..

I totally feel for zain and aliya, if aliya is being punished for no mistake of hers, then wasnt zain punished for no mistake of his as well? what was zain's mistake in all that he went through ? or doesn zain 's pain and suffering matter at all?

As of now im so sympathetic towards zain more, cause in just a span of few hours his life toppled, the domestic violence case on him even after loving aliya with all his heart and standing by her on so many occasions, his mom getting beaten up, his dad's demise to the trauma.. how is that guy even supposed to be rational after so much of happenings..
Can shabhana or Ghulam give zain back those few hours where in he had to go through so much?? They never can!

Aliya's parents and Nafeesa need to get a royal pay back for what they done, aliyas parents cannot go Scot free after being responsible in splitting this relation.. suraiya's pay back time will come too.. But for now shabhana, ghulam, nafeesa need to pay for there actions. both there family members played with there emotions and became a reason for the split.. such inhuman family they have.

Edited by -sylph- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Zain is as much a victim as Aliya in this track.

For no mistake if his , he was put to jail beaten to pulp, humiliated, heard his mothers screams , she was beaten badly too, which son would bear all these, and Usman left his life due to trauma, indirectly shabhana and ghulam have been as much a reason for this as much as nafisa is, aliya also knows her parents fault her, how can one expect him to still be rationale after going through so much and loosing such precious person in his life..

I totally feel for zain and aliya, if aliya is being punished for no mistake of hers, then wasnt zain punished for no mistake of his as well? what was zain's mistake in all that he went through ? or doesn zain 's pain and suffering matter at all?

As of now im so sympathetic towards zain more, cause in just a span of few hours his life toppled, the domestic violence case on him even after loving aliya with all his heart and standing by her on so many occasions, his mom getting beaten up, his dad's demise to the trauma.. how is that guy even supposed to be rational after so much of happenings..
Can shabhana or Ghulam give zain back those few hours where in he had to go through so much?? They never can!

Aliya's parents and Nafeesa need to get a royal pay back for what they done, aliyas parents cannot go Scot free after being responsible in splitting this relation.. suraiys's pay back time will come too.. But for now shabhana, ghulam, nafeesa need to pay for there actions.

@Bold, exactly, what is Zain's fault in all this? What did he do to deserve such a punishment? Zain is a victim in all of this just like Aaliya, he is reacting like any human being in his position would.

See that is why I am disgusted with Shabana, Ghulam and Nafeesa because despite what has happened none have showed an ounce of guilt. There is Nafeesa pretending to show care towards Suraiya's pain and then there are Aaliya's parents who have yet to accept their role in all of this. I really want to see all three get what is coming to them, Suraiya will get hers but these three are the ones that inflicted the most damage.