Stop bashing Zain for God's sake

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sitting on the side, watching the drama unfold and judging someone is a piece of cake. It's easy to say what he did was wrong. It's easy to say he shouldn't have done that. It's easy to say he's a jerk. It's easy to say he doesn't deserve her.
All the people that's blaming Zain or bashing him..I want to ask you if someone slaps you on the face...can you keep your cool and respond sensibly to that person? Don't lie! you know you don't ! You know it'll a hit a nerve and it'll piss you off. And I want to ask you when you are pissed off, do you do the right thing? Can you even think about what's right or wrong? NO! Why? because you are a human not a saint!

Well Zain here has been beaten to a pulp for 7 hours in the police station!! To top it off, his mom went through the same thing! AND he could hear his mom's screams! I want to ask you what person in their right mind can think calmly and logically after going through that?!

I bet even you would have lost it and you would be spouting nonsense that you don't mean from your heart! I admit I would! Don't tell that you don't say hurtful things to your loved ones when you are angry? I know i can say really mean things to my sister or my mom when I'm pissed off.

So why are people bashing Zain so much?! As if that police station incident is not enough..his DAD just died!!! We all know how close he is to Usman! He's completely shattered and lost at this point! And Usman knows it!! Usman knew that's why his last word to Zain was Aaliya! And this will click to Zain later when the truth will come out that Nafeesa was behind this whole thing!

People are asking how can he easily say talaaq 3 times when he loves her so much? um did u watch the show carefully! it wasn't easy at all! The guy was choking the whole time.

Both of their family is to be blamed for what's happening to them right now. And i hope that Zaya realizes this soon.

Zain and Aaliya are characters that are supposed to portray real people...so stop overreacting when they are not being perfect!

Now that it has come to this point, I'm very eager to know what Aaliya is going to do. I want to see how this situation is salvaged. My heart goes out to both Zain and Aaliya.

Instead of bashing, try to understand both of the characters' situation.
Sorry if i offended anyone.

~a very frustrated fan
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My major question to all you is why did he touch Aliyahs face when he was about to say those awful words?

What no one understands is that the guy just came back from a experience that he will never forget in his life, those seven hours of his mother screaming, them going through a punishment for a crime they never committed, and the culprit behind all that to be shown to be his love, his wife someone he would kill for. Than as soon as he finally gets home what does he find, his superhero gone, his guider his everything gone? What do expect from the guy? People are bashing Zain and blaming him? Exactly i wanna know where his fault lies? What is his fault?

Lemme clear the air, how is it ZaYas fault at all? Both of them are suffering equally in all this, NO ONE but their inhumane family is to be blamed.

Its actually very upsetting when people begin to bash Zain or Aliyah where none of them lie wrong. two weeks ago it was Aliyah and now Zain. Pathetic, to make it worse others agree with them

Two weeks back it was Aliyah and now its Zain, why doesnt anyone understand where they are coming from?

Zain was choking, he yelled for the horrific words to come outta his mouth, what he wasnt hurt?

What About Aliyah she was so unfortunate not to even be able to see Mammu for the last time.

Everyone needs to stop Jumping to conclusions and need to breathe relax and just wait for tom's episode.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saheba, I love you for this post 😃 You took the words right out of my mouth!
People seem to have forgotten the trauma he just went through...scratch that, is STILL going through. He was thrown into jail along with his mom, beaten up for no fault of his for 7 hours, heard his mom screaming the entire time, found out that Aaliya signed the papers and now his dad is dead! The one person he looked up to is gone forever. If that isn't traumatizing, then I don't know what is.

He pretty much lost everything in just 7 hours. And he's supposed to think rationally? Zain is all over the place emotionally, so he's saying and doing things he wouldn't normally do! What he did today wasn't easy for him, he literally had to choke the words out. Of course he's going to regret it!

For the last time, neither Zain nor Aaliya are at fault here! And by that I mean, they're both not WRONG. It's just the circumstances that have trapped them from all sides, and they're paying the price for their crazy families.

As for the Talaaq, I am so confused about it because of the number of posts made about them, so I'm just going to wait and watch. We'll get our answers by tomorrow. Though, like Rehan said, the divorce doesn't seem to be valid just because he said it 3 times...🤔
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just just just have one problem with zain,he shud hv stopped when aliya tried to stop him.
His decision which he took in flow of emotions might end up screwing his n aliyas entire life
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly !!! Agree with ur every single word. I can't blame him on this.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

I just just just have one problem with zain,he shud hv stopped when aliya tried to stop him.

His decision which he took in flow of emotions might end up screwing his n aliyas entire life

DO you really think the man is thinking that properly to understand what Aliyah was telling him? he went through a traumatic experience, his everything just got blown away including Aliyah.

Not did he just loose his belief, faith and Superhero he also lost his life, his love , his wife Aliyah. According to him Zain is nothing anymore everything that he loved is gone.

How can we blame ZaYa in this at all?
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly Saheba! Zain is as much a victim here as is Aaliya. The poor man spent 7 hours in jail, wrongfully accused, beaten to a pulp and helplessly hearing his mother's screams from another cell. Who in their right mind would not be traumatized by this? To make matters worse Zain lost the one man who meant everything to him - his father. Whatever Zain is doing right now is because he is broken.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

why will he stop though? see i saw some posts on the forum yesterday that was saying what will stop zain from saying talaaq the third time...well here you go the truth is that there wasn't any reason to stop. it actually wouldn't make sense if he stopped. as much as i hate that he said it 3 times..if u looked at it either he say talaaq 3 times or he doesn't say it at all!
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you! I dont understand people bashing Zain. He faced traumatic situations and cant see what is wrong, what is real. I totally understand him since he wanted divorce, but I cant understand cvs, if there is no way after their talaq, why they make zain say 3 times talaq. I hope Aaliya is pregnant and Zain's divorce is invalid, otherwise I cant bear Aaliya-Rehaan track.
Poor Zain, now he isnt aware of the situation. I know this guy is really hot blood. He will really repent what he did when he starts to think with his mind and deep heart.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well written...👏 hope people will calm down a bit and see where this is going...