Why is everyone keen on having her miscarriage

amberose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
WHy is everyone keen on having her miscarriage if she is pregnant
is being a young mother that bad in our desi culture or what?
I have seen so many actresses leave shows because they dont want to be seen as mothers.
what is wrong with being a young mother? it rather shows how versatile an actor is when playing different roles.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's not that for me personally i just don't want any pregnancy because i do not think that this is the right time for it...i want things to clear between them..i want a happy pregnancy!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Because people want to see the lead couple 'romancing' and being young. And it's inevitable that after they become parents there will be a leap and then they will play parents to people their own age or they will get killed and play their own son/daughter ROFLMAO
Sab serials aise hi hote hain.
amberose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I know but it's kinda sad to realize they dont show is as a good thing being young parents
I mean i see so many people around me they are parents still ever so romantic. I know responsibility doubles with being a parent but I want them to show that being a young parent is awesome and cool😳😳😳
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
there is nothing wrong with acting at being a young mother. it gives the actress more acting scope, interacting with a child is great for TRP, check out yeh hai mohabbatein, in that serial the equation between Ishaita and rui is depicted so beautifully,
Alliya is wonderful with kids, if she is pregnant it will give a new dimension to her character, as well as that of zain's , as an estrange couple how will they handle being parents too. Zain in his grief put the blame entirely on aliya, without thinking rationally weather Aliya is even capable of such a act.

suraiya did slap aliya, zain did push her in his drunken state, even then aliya never said anything. she also refused to go with her parents accepting she was in the wrong. then why would she have to complain to her police,

he never thought for once somebody else could be behind all this.

i really hope Aliya is pregnant and zain losses out on his childs life

Aliya should be a single mother and empowered woman