Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shahz

If Aaliya gets married again then ZaYa are no more for me.The idea of Aaliya with someone else is a big put off and as a woman I will feel cheap and degraded if Aaliya is divorced again.
I would rather have pregnancy track to stop divorce than remarriage and another divorce.Divorce is highly complicating issue in islam thats why we begged the cv's and channel not to take this route but all was vain.
Even now people a saying different things stating different reference's dont know who to believe.
I listen to dr Zakir Hussain chat shows and he has stated the right way of talakh and that husband wife can remarry evenafter 2 years of divorce if they feel they have made a mistake but if they divorce 3rd time then they have to marry someone else cuz its not ment to be.To me that sounds right and fair.

i agree with u and the post maker's words too... but for the first time i dont want to put patti over my eyes for the love of the show.. we knew why rehaan was brought in the show.. we also know his whole family ws shown with all the strong artists playing the role.. that all had a purpose... if u see with clear vision i think rehaan aaliya remarriage will happen as said by sbb or sbs... coz their one spoiler came out to b true and i definetely think there is more to rehaan's story than just being a lawyer.. in yesterday iv too he said the same... this is all butchering of zains or harshads character in the show jst to accomodate rehaan... i feel so disappointed and betrayed more coz media ws right and farhaan lied... though i will wait to see wat happens without watching the show but now i wont have any hope and faith in it...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
In Kanpur or Lucknow pree said i heard ,Rehanwill snatch Aaia from Zain.
Sbb said this long back about T and RM, all the spoilers r nt coming true.
After that we got TT(i think) video said there was RM but coz of fans twitter they changed the story .
Farhan sir also said there will nt be T.
In today's paper i saw, they wanted to kill Zain , this came in spoiler we all tweeted then it seems they went ahead with some other track changes instead.
They wanted to kill ML???